Author Topic: (-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8 Reg APP Re-apply 1/2/12  (Read 135 times)

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

(-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8 Reg APP Re-apply 1/2/12
« on: January 02, 2012, 03:33:12 AM »
Steam:(-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8

Steam ID:Steam_0:1:26696233

In-Game Name: (-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8

Time online:(UCT+09:00) Seoul.... I'm normally on for 11 hours 9:00-11 AM and then 1-9 PM     

Servers: TTT
Stronghold
Zombie Survival

Birthday: 12/24/1995

Games (on Steam): Gmod
CSS
TF2
Portal
LOL (league of legends)
Dota-2

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular: I really want to be a reg cause i want to help Votekick/Voteban people who Rdm and don't follow the rules, and another reason i think i should be reg is because i folllow the rules... and i Rarely make Moral mistakes.  ^_^  Also i know lots of people like Excalipoor, Deathsongx3, Axule, Dark Pacifist and many others ^_^       

Contributions to RND:None but may change
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:22:40 AM by {GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8 »

Offline qt

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Ba-Da-Bing!
Re: (-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8 Reg APP 1/2/12
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 03:34:37 AM »
Never had any problems with this man.  :thumbsup:
Signatures are stupid

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 05:33:51 AM »
you should play more frequently, havent seen you yet :/

Offline Tabitha

• I see a fire, in your eyes....
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 07:54:24 AM »
I played TTT with this player, He was a traitor and I was hanging around a detective. Then (because my screen is VERY wide 1920x1080) I saw this player throw a knife at the detective, I killed him then found out he was a traitor then was killed cause some people thought I was a traitor randomly killing people so anyway when I died he was QQing over the fact that I might of been hacking when I simply said I saw it happen then blamed someone else that they threw the knife and I said it was a happy accident, Next round I was a traitor and he was trying to crowbar me to death. Hot Green soldier witnessed this and he asked him why he was randomly hitting him then later on he blamed me for RDMING him and wanted revenge, Then hotgreensolider said "Revenge rdm  is not the answer" and more stuff along those lines. I find this player quite immature and very unlikable MAJOR  :thumbsdown:

If I dive too deep you'll pull me up, if I try to speak
you'll hear me out...If I get too weak you'll hold me
close...

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 07:13:47 PM »
Not a single problem occur when playing with this guy, saw him in the servers a lot of time, "pure" active.  :thumbsup:
And seriously, change the subject to "RE-APPLY" because you reapply since your last application has been denied.

Offline sam6321

• No, that was not hacking.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »
I was there, I can vouch for Tabitha on the revenge killing.
Not a good sport mate.
 :thumbsdown:
You gotta dye those shoes blue and cream son, blue and cream. But make sure you get pants and a hat to match, otherwise that shit'd just look silly yo.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 07:20:11 PM »
I played TTT with this player, He was a traitor and I was hanging around a detective. Then (because my screen is VERY wide 1920x1080) I saw this player throw a knife at the detective, I killed him then found out he was a traitor then was killed cause some people thought I was a traitor randomly killing people so anyway when I died he was QQing over the fact that I might of been hacking when I simply said I saw it happen then blamed someone else that they threw the knife and I said it was a happy accident, Next round I was a traitor and he was trying to crowbar me to death. Hot Green soldier witnessed this and he asked him why he was randomly hitting him then later on he blamed me for RDMING him and wanted revenge, Then hotgreensolider said "Revenge rdm  is not the answer" and more stuff along those lines. I find this player quite immature and very unlikable MAJOR  :thumbsdown:
I was there, I can vouch for Tabitha on the revenge killing.
Not a good sport mate.
 :thumbsdown:

Actually I saw him does that, but he really has changed his attitude a week after the incident.  ::)

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 12:22:01 AM »
ummmmmm dude thats happened a long time ago lol i wasnt complaining i was just saying you were a lucky guy and that someone else threw it .... not winning or anything XD lol anyways my bad habits are going away :/

Offline superfastjellyfish

• egg
Re: (-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8 Reg APP Re-apply 1/2/12
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 03:40:39 AM »
 :thumbsup: kim jong un
a

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 11:38:57 PM »
Though I hold nothing personal against Davil I'm just not sure if someone so blatantly un-aware of the rules should get reg. +-0

Offline Don

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »