Author Topic: 02/10/2010 Application: Rocket50 - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]  (Read 90 times)

Offline Rbn

• Linux UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

• Include( 'Yuban.lua' )
02/10/2010 Application: Rocket50 - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]
« on: October 02, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »

Grade
:  10

Hello, I'm rocket50 and I'm applying for VIP on the   servers. Before the new rank system was implemented, I was a respected   for around 4 months on the RND servers. Currently, I have another   respected position, ability to kick, slay, ignite, mute, on a build   server called "The Broken Gnome" 69.197.189.12:27015. I've faced   hackers, spammers, and mostly, minges, and I know how to deal with them   (The 'Ol fashion kick hammer). I usually play on the TTT server, but   also occasionally on the Winter Survival Server, and the Zombie Survival   Server. Some people on the TTT server tell me my kicks are too lenient,   and should be bans instead. But, I've only used ban a few times in   Zombie Survival for speed hackers and never for Excessive RDMs on TTT.

Other   games I enjoy playing are Portal, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Ep1, Ep2,   Team Fortress 2, and Alien Swarm. On Garry's Mod, I can wire build   fairly well, although, limited to gates. I usually integrate wire with   buildings, to add functionality, to make them better.

Thank you for reading my VIP Application, I hope to play in the servers as a Regular Soon.

1/3 - He's a very nice player and seems legit
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:33:50 AM by Moo »

Offline Moo

Re: 02/10/2010 Application: Rocket50
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 04:33:37 AM »