Author Topic: Blackdavil8's REG App 28/12/2011  (Read 143 times)

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

Blackdavil8's REG App 28/12/2011
« on: December 27, 2011, 08:38:33 PM »
Steam:(-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8

Steam ID:Steam_0:1:26696233

In-Game Name: (-{GTAC}-) (SOUL)Blackdavil8

Time online:(UCT+09:00) Seoul.... I'm normally on for 11 hours 9:00-11 AM and then 1-9 PM     

Servers: TTT
Stronghold
Zombie Survival

Birthday: 12/24/1995

Games (on Steam): Gmod
CSS
TF2
Portal
LOL (league of legends)

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular: I really want to be a reg cause i want to help Votekick/Voteban people who Rdm and don't follow the rules, and another reason i think i should be reg is because i folllow the rules... and i Rarely make Moral mistakes.  ^_^  Also i know lots of people like Excalipoor, Deathsongx3, Axule, Dark Pacifist and many others ^_^       

Contributions to RND:None but may change
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:33:04 AM by {GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8 »

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
Re: Blackdavil8's REG App 28/12/2011
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 08:55:03 PM »
Played with him a lot of times. He's a good player and does not minge at all.   :thumbsup:
One more thing, you need to be active (don't be too active and get yourself grounded from computer by parents just like me)

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 02:03:57 AM »
Prettymuch what excalipoor said.
Good candidate, hasn't caused problems, seen him on often.  :thumbsup:
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:34:55 AM »
Yesterday Black yelled out his T buddy to the entire server which although didn't result in his death his constant yelling of the persons name was still a bit ridiculous and I'm sure if people hadn't been trolling him earlier he would have been killed on account of the kos. Ghosting is absolutely intolerable for me personally, probably the biggest offense aside from hacking I have, so although before yesterday my opinion would have been a +1 today it's a bit different sorry Black.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:18:22 PM by Shockah »

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 03:58:19 PM »
 :thumbsup:
Black has been pretty active lately, nice guy.

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 04:50:58 PM »
I dont ghost but........... like i said on the ban appeal....... 2 days ago i was a T and when my T buddy saw me kill someone (he was with innocents too) he called me out....... and no one votekicked or complained about it or anything like that......... so i thought it was ok to do  such things........ so i did that yesterday and i made a mistake and was kicked..... never knew i aloud to do that and eventhough i know my kick has expired, i realised my wrongs.

Offline sype3076

• The guy of games hehe
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 05:06:57 PM »
I dont ghost but........... like i said on the ban appeal....... 2 days ago i was a T and when my T buddy saw me kill someone (he was with innocents too) he called me out....... and no one votekicked or complained about it or anything like that......... so i thought it was ok to do  such things........ so i did that yesterday and i made a mistake and was kicked..... never knew i aloud to do that and eventhough i know my kick has expired, i realised my wrongs.
Yep dont u hate when that happens i got called out by my t bud and well it didnt turn out well cause i killed all the innos

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 07:01:01 PM »
Cool guy :thumbsup:
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 07:41:31 PM »
Yesterday Black yelled out his T buddy to the entire server which although didn't result in his death his constant yelling of the persons name was still a bit ridiculous and I'm sure if people hadn't been trolling him earlier he would have been killed on account of the kos. Ghosting is absolutely intolerable for me personally, probably the biggest offense aside from hacking I have, so although before yesterday my opinion would have been a +1 today it's a bit different sorry Black.  :thumbsdown:

Wait, how do he got involved in ghosting while he is a T and calling out his T buddy?  ???

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 09:51:21 PM »
Wait, how do he got involved in ghosting while he is a T and calling out his T buddy?  ???

Yeah I didn't exactly know what to call it but it's essentially in the same category correct? Giving away your t buddy to a bunch of people who don't know he's T if anything it's worse then ghosting with just 1 person you're telling everyone =s

Offline deathsongx3

• wow this account is old
    • Youtube <3
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 01:57:41 AM »
Known him for quite a while. I guess you could say he deserves Reg. Good player, plays by the rules  :thumbsup:
I just came here for nostalgic purposes ;_;
I actually miss everyone

Offline Don

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 06:50:48 AM »