Author Topic: 24/12/11 Application: Cpl. FtDLulz  (Read 141 times)

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

24/12/11 Application: Cpl. FtDLulz
« on: December 24, 2011, 09:32:49 PM »
Name:Patrick

In RND since:2 years ago, I joined the servers. Was inactive for 6 months (won't happen again) and applied as a regular about 6 months after I joined.

Times online:3:00 PM to about 11-12

Time Zone:-8 Pacific Time

LocationUSA,California

Servers I mostly play on:TTT, Fretta, Stronghold, and the others I don't really play.

Steam Name: .:RND`=- Cpl. FtDLulz

Why I should be VIP:Alot of the times there's an RDMer or somebody of the sort on TTT. I also heard alot of aimbotters play stronghold, so I want to enforce both those servers alot. Fretta, if someone is either breaking a gamemode's rules, or blocking, I can either kick or ban on the severity.

Why I want to be VIP:Mostly the top reasons, but also so I can actually have some power inside the game, and help players out if they need it.

Situations:

Someone is holding up the round on Deathrun I would ask them (nicely) to stop. If they do not obey, I could votekick, and if they come back and do it again, voteban.

Someone is constantly suiciding as Death in Deathrun Ask them to stop, if they repeat they get a votekick. They come back and do it again, voteban.

Someone is prop pushing on Flood Don't play flood much, probably will, anyways I woul

People are money rounding in Flood Ask them to stop and proceed to votekick if they do it again.

Killing fellow Traitor buddy on TTT If they did it only once, I would tell them not to do it again, and if they did, votekick them.

RDMing the detective as an innocent Above reasons :/

Someone is glitching (not spawned on glitch, TTT and Flood) Ask them to get out of it, and if they don't, votekick them. Do it again, ban.

Someone is using a name changer Perm ban...

Someone is using an aimbot Watch and record, then ban with proof.

Someone is using speedhacks Watch and record, then ban with proof.

Someone is mic-spamming, general population wants him/her gone
Would tell them to mute the person. It is not a kick\bannable offence.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people Votekick, then a voteban.
Most of these are really common sense, so they have alot of the same reasons.

Contributions to RND: Haven't contributed at all really. :s (I killed lotz of mingez tho!)

Things done In-Game Helped alot of players with simple things, helped people understand rules

Games I have (on Steam):Garry's Mod, HL2 series, CS:S, Terraria, Alien Swarm, and other unimportant games.

Methods to contact me:Steam: awsomepossum18, Xfire: vipspartn (Never active), Gmail: spartan040@gmail.com

A few friends active in RND Axule, Hotgreensoldier, Portalfandude, Excalipoor (More like a person I know), Snivy M.D (?)

Most of the admins don't know me, but they aren't really on Fretta or TTT much, so you can't blame me ;)
Thanks to all the people that are in RND, and all my friends.

Thanks to Don for reference to this (awesome) app!
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
Re: 24/12/11 Application: Cpl. FtDLulz
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 09:43:13 PM »
I have honestly never heard or seen your name, try playing on different servers other than TTT more often like Zombie Survival, but for now
+/- 0

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 10:21:06 PM »
I've played with him plenty on fretta.

He's not that involved in the community itself, so I'd have to -1.

It has nothing to do with his attitude or that I don't think he wouldn't handle situations poorly, it's just almost nobody really even knows him, and he hasn't tried to do much within the community.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 05:22:26 AM »
It has nothing to do with his attitude or that I don't think he wouldn't handle situations poorly, it's just almost nobody really even knows him, and he hasn't tried to do much within the community.

Pretty much this. Played with him but he's simply not active enough in terms of the community. +/- 0

- fixed quote (don)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:41:58 AM by DoeniDon »

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Don

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 06:50:41 AM »