Author Topic: 21/12/11 Application: iStealth  (Read 127 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

21/12/11 Application: iStealth
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:19:59 PM »
iStealth's VIP Application

Name:
Justin

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42115332

In RND since:
November 09, 2011, 07:07:27 PM

Times online:
I get home pretty much every day in the afternoon and to the late night ( 11pm at night ).

Time Zone:
USA: GMT-5

Servers I mostly play on:
Stronghold
Trouble in Terrorist Town
Green Shift
Sled Build
Winter Survival
Fretta
Zombie Survival
Build

Steam Name:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nrgistealth/

Why I should be VIP:
I think I should be a VIP because it will help myself get more well known here and respected. Also since i play stronghold almost 24/7 me being really active will show how much I want to support RND and the players, I think I can handle the responsibility of becoming an VIP. And I'm like the only one who gets hackers out of the stronghold server.

Why I want to be VIP:
I want to become a VIP because I would help out other players on the servers the best i could, it would not hurt having another VIP helping around.

Situations:

Someone is hacking:
I would spectate the player just in-case he decides to come back after his ban to hack again, then post a thread on the forums.

Someone is using speedhacks:
I would spectate the player just in-case he decides to come back after his ban to speedhack again, then post a thread on the forums.

Someone is mic-spamming:
Teach the players how to mute someone and explain that Mic Spam is not punishable.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people:
Ask to stop, if they continue i would give another warning, then kick.

Contributions to RND:
Well, to be honest, I haven't contributed that much to RND.
I spend most of my time on the Stronghold server, but I think I'm ready to take a bigger step forward of being well known here and respected here.
I know I have only been playing on the RND servers for only 1 month, 19 days but I think I'm ready now to be put to the test to see if i can handle becoming an VIP, I promise i will try my best within my power to help other players at the best of my knowledge.
I have meet some nice friends here that like me already ( especially on my ban requests  ^-^ ) and I would love to get to know this community more.

Things done In-Game:
I have helped some players on the RND Stonghold server to get someone banned from the server due to the player not knowing how to post a ban request, so I did it for him.

Games I have (on Steam):
Garry's Mod
APB: Reload - I do not play it as much
Counter Strike Source
Dead Island
No More Room in Hell
Saints Rows: The Third
TF2

Methods to contact me:
If you want to contact me for anything, add me on Steam.

A few friends active in RND:
Tomcat 
Kurtis   
Goat 
Axule   
Kurtis

Thank you for reading my VIP application.

Thanks to Sabb for posting this application!
Thanks to Don for reference to this application!

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Ἆxule

Re: 21/12/11 Application: iStealth
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 09:28:42 PM »
 :thumbsup:

He may have been here for a short while, but I believe he wouldn't abuse his power at all.

What he says about being on Stronghold is true, and it'd be much easier if he was VIP. Simply make the report, and when he has enough, ban the player.

If he does happen to abuse, it's not that hard to demote.

Offline Don

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 06:12:46 AM »
I know it's a bad reason, but after one and a half months, I don't think anyone should get VIP.
Even Deacon was here longer when he got it.

Also I don't really think Stronghold is in desperate need of a VIP - sure, it's easily the server with the most hackers, but whenever I check the playerlist, at least one VIP is playing on it anyway.

Try to get known and respected before applying for VIP, not after you got it.

Don't have anything against him being VIP, so I'm not gonna -1, I just wanted to get my opinion posted.

Offline Don

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »