Author Topic: my regular app.  (Read 134 times)

gregbailey

my regular app.
« on: December 21, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »
In game name: [PR] GREG BAD
Steam ID: 0:1:3267939
Time on: Normally every day unless i have to do something or not feeling well.
Servers: zombie servile mostly
Birthday: 14/2/97 (told to put day first)
Games on Steam: Garry's Mod, Css , TF2 and lots more.
Why: A few Reasons why i want to be an admin is well i dislike the hackers/ddos. An other reason why i want to be a Regular is so i can be a little more respected on the server, i have played there for almost a year now i want some recognition. I know many other Regular's and V.I.P that say i should make an app... so here it is.
Contributions: nothing but it might change.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
Re: my regular app.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 08:10:19 PM »
Alright, first and foremost, edit your application and put the current date in your title. (12/21/11) or (21/12/11).

Secondly, you aren't applying for admin, and I have no clue how you missed that.

You're applying for regular, who can vote on votekicks and votebans, and can also use a higher selection of tools in wirebuild.

Fix up your app and hope for the best.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: my regular app.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 07:55:54 AM »
...lol...
Alright, first and foremost, edit your application and put the current date in your title. (12/21/11) or (21/12/11).

Secondly, you aren't applying for admin, and I have no clue how you missed that.

You're applying for regular, who can vote on votekicks and votebans, and can also use a higher selection of tools in wirebuild.

Fix up your app and hope for the best.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun