.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

TTT: Killing Suspect Taters: The [logically] Wrong Ways

<< < (2/3) > >>

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: Ἆxule on December 17, 2011, 10:55:40 PM ---It irritates me to high heaven when people say that it wasn't rdm simply because "They were a Traitor"

--- End quote ---

I know, it makes me want to smack my head against a wall whenever someone justifies their acts like that.  The logic befuddles me.  The term "RDM" is not dependent on whether the person is on the Inno/Det, or Traitor team - a concept WE get, but too many derps miss [in general - mostly on other servers, though I have seen it justified that way once or twice here at rNd.

Eion Kilant 739:
I expected something worse. Well done, as I've seen all of these occur at some point or another.

Dark Pacifist:
What about killing someone because the traitor didn't attack them. I've seen many cases where inno's killed eachother because of this one. Then there's minecraft I actually got the detective to help me as T kill 6 people with the t-tester because he refused to believe me when I explained how it works?

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: Dark Pacifist on January 03, 2012, 05:59:24 AM ---What about killing someone because the traitor didn't attack them. I've seen many cases wgere inno's killed eachother because of this one. Then there's minecraft I actually got the detective to help me as T kill 6 people with the t-tester because he refused to believe me when I explained how it works?

--- End quote ---
:D

I'm hoping to add this and a couple other addendums to the list soon, between getting back into playing TTT, ZS, etc, and having just under 3 weeks in which I can get a lot of personal projects done, I hope to get that done sooner rather than later.

Eion Kilant 739:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on January 04, 2012, 05:48:04 AM --- :D

I'm hoping to add this and a couple other addendums to the list soon, between getting back into playing TTT, ZS, etc, and having just under 3 weeks in which I can get a lot of personal projects done, I hope to get that done sooner rather than later.

--- End quote ---

The Traitor tester in MineCraft or the one about who didn't shoot the T/who the T didn't shoot? As for the ladder, I've used it to root out a Traitor several times and I've seen other people sucessfully find the remaining Ts doing the same thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version