.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

TTT: Killing Suspect Taters: The [logically] Wrong Ways

(1/3) > >>

Travelsonic:
THREAD IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REVISED - Hold on to your hats folks!

Hotgreensoldier:
Read the first one, I'll read other ones later.

It's actually really effective if you buy a visualizer and see what position the killer was in. If the traitor knifed him face-to-face, it's definetly him.

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on December 17, 2011, 06:26:35 PM ---Read the first one, I'll read other ones later.

It's actually really effective if you buy a visualizer and see what position the killer was in. If the traitor knifed him face-to-face, it's definetly him.

--- End quote ---

Yup - I meant to specifically target the circumstances where visualizers were NOT being used, which I have clarified.

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on December 17, 2011, 06:26:35 PM ---Read the first one, I'll read other ones later.

--- End quote ---

Generally you don't need a visualizer to see if he knifed him in the face.

Look where the knife landed on the body - if it was on his head, if he got stabbed by the back, etc...

Ἆxule:
It irritates me to high heaven when people say that it wasn't rdm simply because "They were a Traitor"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version