Author Topic: random ban by don  (Read 132 times)

tufenuf

random ban by don
« on: November 13, 2011, 03:46:05 AM »
i was kicked for ghosting a week ago http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtSev/screenshot/649870345903890147 and today i was banned for a day for the same ghost http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:27076783&advType=steamid&Submit my in game name is tufenuf same as fourm name someone help me out plz

Offline Ἆxule

Re: random ban by don
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 03:50:45 AM »
Alright, so you didn't follow the format, and you're saying he banned you because you ghosted?
k...

Edit> Also, you should be thankful it was only a day if this is the case.

Offline Don

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 03:53:37 AM »
Follow the format if you're going to make reports, at least.

Yes, I banned you for ghosting and for your RDMing today.
This Toast told me that you are ghosting.

tufenuf

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 03:55:18 AM »
the thing is i had already gotten a ban for this exact ghost by cogs a week ago this same ghost was the one cogs already took care of don just banned me again for the same ghost a week ago

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 03:58:45 AM »
the thing is i had already gotten a ban for this exact ghost by cogs a week ago this same ghost was the one cogs already took care of don just banned me again for the same ghost a week ago

Ghosting is a serious offense, and for doing so, you should have had a weeks ban instead of a 60min ban/or kick.
Again, I say you should be thankful for a day's ban, and not a week's.

tufenuf

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 04:01:07 AM »
the thing i dont get is that i was already punished for this offense this is the second time i have been banned for this offense why should i get banned again?
plz look here
http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:27076783&advType=steamid&Submit

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 04:04:06 AM »
the thing i dont get is that i was already punished for this offense this is the second time i have been banned for this offense why should i get banned again?

VIP's can only do so much. There job is to get rid of someone long enough for either an admin to take care of it or for w/e other reason.
In this case, Cogs votebanned/kicked you as a punishment right then. It would eventually be taken care of (assuming Cogs talked with an admin), thus giving you your correct punishment.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 04:17:23 AM »
Alrighty.

Couple of hours ago @ alt_borders, you and "mini_me" we're suspicious of ghosting with each other after not killing each other. It was pretty obvious though, also seeing mini_me on your friend list doubles the chances. No one got proof of your obvious ghosting but Kahuna told me that you are a ghoster and that you've directly ghost him. He had a screenshot of it which is what you present. I told Don the story and him to take action. You're even lucky that VIP's can't ban for over 60 mins. You're even lucky that this is only a 1-day ban.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!