Author Topic: epic rap fail!  (Read 111 times)

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
Re: epic rap fail!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 05:37:06 AM »
Joke? Soooo... You didn't want a low respect? LOL. Too late. Guess I take jokes seriously then. And if you want people to drop it, maybe YOU should stop replying. Huh? Sound good? I mean, it seems pretty logical to me.

And just an FYI, spoilers don't mean shit. It simply means you want to include a spoiler. DERP.

hey it takes two to tango bro so you equally at fault, or here is a brilliant idea how about we ignore the spoiler, and just watch the damn video you know the thing ive, but you didn't you came into this thread with the intent on slinging mud. i tried to drop the subject and get on topic, but you just kept on and kept on.

well no fucking shit, it has nothing to do with the thread, its just something extra to read.
that is all. now drop it and please get on topic i mean come on bro, i dont want to keep arguing back and forth and im sure you dont either.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: epic rap fail!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 05:42:45 AM »
+2
...Lock. Nemisous, if you actually want people to focus on your discussion, don't include things like what you did, you know people aren't going to react well to it. Also, if your thread is going off-topic don't insult other people and continuously argue with them and then at the end of the post say "but bro, get on topic". It doesn't solve anything...

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun