Author Topic: Well, this was pretty depressing.  (Read 450 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
Re: Well, this was pretty depressing.
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 01:05:05 PM »
+3
All I'm going to say rather than really discussing it as clearly I will not be heard... is that you realistically don't even know if the video is real or not.

The video IS fake,

but it's not some kid trolling with a webcam, it's a anti-bully campaign thingy.

I don't see why that matters though. It doesn't matter if it's real or fake. The message is still there.

If someone is going to just disregard it becuase it's fake, then they can go fuck themselves.

That simple.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 02:28:56 PM »
+2
Nemisous, seriously. Just stop posting. I could give less of a shit if it's fake or not, the message is still standing there. He doesn't need shit toward him just for putting a message out there.

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2011, 02:46:35 PM »
Nemisous, seriously. Just stop posting. I could give less of a shit if it's fake or not, the message is still standing there. He doesn't need shit toward him just for putting a message out there.

are you even going to read what i have to say, or you just going to bash the dumb fake or not fake thing which has nothing to do with the point im trying to make. *steps off soap box*

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2011, 03:40:13 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I take his message seriously, because I've been there. It's just the way he says "Everybody loves me" in his other video just really seems like he didn't mean what he said... Like he took advantage of the issue.

Offline aerobro

• Respect: +120
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2011, 03:46:20 PM »
+1
join the band, everyone there will be nice to you, hell even more people like me cause I'm the small guy playing tuba :D

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2011, 03:50:38 PM »
join the band, everyone there will be nice to you, hell even more people like me cause I'm the small guy playing tuba :D

dont forget one act play(theater) i did that all through highschool, the ppl are really nice.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »
+3

dont forget one act play(theater) i did that all through highschool, the ppl are really nice.
People suicide because of you. People like you are the reason we can't have nice things. Because if a person can't stand on his own he just shouldn't be standing. And that's how you justify anything and everything. If you can't do it by yourself, don't do it.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2011, 03:57:34 PM »
People suicide because of you. People like you are the reason we can't have nice things. Because if a person can't stand on his own he just shouldn't be standing. And that's how you justify anything and everything. If you can't do it by yourself, don't do it.

im not sure if that has anything to do with the quote, and i dont remember anyone ever committing suicide at my school, i was actually a rather fun to be around guy.  didnt make any trouble and was helpful to those who asked for my help.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2011, 04:01:17 PM »
im not sure if that has anything to do with the quote, and i dont remember anyone ever committing suicide at my school, i was actually a rather fun to be around guy.  didnt make any trouble and was helpful to those who asked for my help.

You haven't showed that in your last >9000 posts.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2011, 04:03:03 PM »
You haven't showed that in your last >9000 posts.

well i cant help someone who doesn't have self confidence in himself
thats the point of being on the internet bro. you can be what ever the hell you want to be. i also love to play devils advocate. but this is starting to show signs of a flame war. so PM me if you would like to discuss this further

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

but lets give my real opinion on the matter, i very much dislike bulling, as i was bullied and hated as a kid. but i didn't stop it through force, i did it through kindness and friendship and having a good personality. which is actually how a grew to befriend everyone in the school. violence is a last resort for me. as im rather tender hearted, which is why i do feel bad for those who are bullied, but i tend to stick up for them when they are getting bullied. not through force but with my choice of words. because anyone can be negotiated with imo. while helping people is great it doesn't really do much good if i don't inspire those around me to do the same. and to stick up for themselves.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:20:18 PM by Nemisous »

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011, 04:38:01 PM »
Quote from: BlahBlahBlah2145
To all my friends and supporters,
I made this video 4 months ago just before school was about to start. I was 13. It was a very emotionally dark time in my life. I made the video at 4:00am in the morning; I hadn't been sleeping at night for a long time, too many things going on in my head. I was dreading going back to school and I had not come out to my family yet. Only my closest friends knew. I didn't know how to say what I needed to say. All I could think about were all the bad things that had been happening at school last year, every year for that matter. I just couldn't bare to go through that anymore. I was done being fake happy, pretending hateful words didn't hurt, done hiding it from my family.
So this video was made for my friends that had moved on to High School who were worried for me, to say to them that I was going to take a stand, and to the haters at my middle school that I'm not going anywhere. I am who I am. I posted the video here and told people were to find it. That was it.
My friends were moved by the video and thought I did something important. I was encouraged to upload it to my Facebook page so more people could see it. Maybe it could help someone else going through the same thing. So I linked it Dec. 1st. My Parents saw it for the first time Dec, 2nd.
Then..... all this happened.
I never expected in a million years that it would have such a wonderful impact on so many people. I am truly humbled and truly thankful for all the love, encouragement and support from people all over the world. It's been incredibly overwhelming. I don't know what to say. Thank you so, so much!
Lastly, yes you have seen me happy in a couple short videos replies I posted; I would think that would be a good thing , and yes I do have friends, my High School friends, and I have made friends because when I came out they realized that they had hurt me and that they fealt sorry. The video is real, and true.
In the last few months everything eventually came out in the open, I felt a huge weight off my shoulders; I'm happy, I'm excepted for who I am, I'm more confident and feel stronger every day.
Thank you all, Love and peace to all who are hurting.
Jonah Mowry

Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2011, 04:39:58 PM »

sometimes i wish i could be there to help him out. as i know how he feels. to feel alone.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:42:13 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2011, 05:30:28 PM »
+2
sometimes i wish i could be there to help him out. as i know how he feels. to feel alone.
WTF...
NOT SURE IF TROLLING

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »
+2
You my dear, are worse than a teenage girl. You change your mind faster then I can say "Wtf."
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »
You my dear, are worse than a teenage girl. You change your mind faster then I can say "Wtf."

welll the last statement was a troll i couldnt help it. but the one before it is the honest to god truth.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:26:44 PM by Nemisous »