Author Topic: Well, this was pretty depressing.  (Read 450 times)

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
Re: Well, this was pretty depressing.
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 01:15:18 AM »
This guy's a fucking fake. He admitted on a video he posted on his channel, which he deleted soon after. He said "Everyone in my school loves me."

It pisses me off how he takes advantage of this issue to get attention.

Anyway, I know what this feels like. I've contemplated suicide, but I realized I had so much more to live for.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 09:19:44 AM »
This guy's a fucking fake. He admitted on a video he posted on his channel, which he deleted soon after. He said "Everyone in my school loves me."

Anyway, I know what this feels like. I've contemplated suicide, but I realized I had so much more to live for.
Or the video was made to bring awareness? If it's really or not idc, it's a good video. Very good.
Anyways...
The whole point is you don't know his situation. It's stupid to make a judgement on him and basically say that it's his fault for how he's treated. You don't know his possible circumstance. (this applies to everything, not just this video... as I feel it's going to be argued that it's fake)

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »

now that i have found out this is a fake, i don't feel any sympathy for him, and he deserves to get ass graped for trolling people. its one thing to make a video to garner sympathy when you getting bullied at school, but this is so wrong....you just dont do that.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:56:57 AM by Nemisous »

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 10:28:34 AM »
now that i have found out this is a fake, i don't feel any sympathy for him, and he deserves to get ass graped for trolling people. its one thing to make a video to garner sympathy when you getting bullied at school, but this is so wrong....you just dont do that.
So an actor who portrays the horrible life of another person deserves to be graped? Because he showed you how much some person suffered?

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »
So an actor who portrays the horrible life of another person deserves to be graped? Because he showed you how much some person suffered?

so if i shave my head and starve myself and walk around aimlessly portraying  a holocaust inmate, does that make it right? because im showing how they suffered etc. or a female or male portraying a rape victim and making a video about them crying about it.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:53:40 AM by Nemisous »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2011, 11:01:22 AM »
All I'm going to say rather than really discussing it as clearly I will not be heard... is that you realistically don't even know if the video is real or not. I can't believe how quick people are to change their opinions or jump on the bandwagon...

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 11:04:06 AM »
All I'm going to say rather than really discussing it as clearly I will not be heard... is that you realistically don't even know if the video is real or not. I can't believe how quick people are to change their opinions or jump on the bandwagon...

well i was never on this bandwagon you speak off, because i never pittyed him.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 11:11:07 AM »
so if i shave my head and starve myself and walk around aimlessly portraying  a holocaust inmate, does that make it right? because im showing how they suffered etc. or a female or male portraying a rape victim and making a video about them crying about it.
No, because discrimination is one of the world's most underrated problems.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 11:13:17 AM »
but do you see the problem here, its like the boy that cried wolf, even though it might have had good intentions, it was still misleading.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 11:21:25 AM »
+1
but do you see the problem here, its like the boy that cried wolf, even though it might have had good intentions, it was still misleading.
The thing is that people don't answer to even the first cry.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 11:28:03 AM »
The thing is that people don't answer to even the first cry.
wait are you talking about the bulling situation or the kid in the video, because im talking about the kid trolling everyone to garner support and sympathy.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 11:29:34 AM »
+1
wait are you talking about the bulling situation or the kid in the video, because im talking about the kid trolling everyone to garner support and sympathy.
It's not trolling either way...

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 11:31:26 AM »
I'm talking about the whole situation. Because there are people much worse than what Jonah makes it look like. Look at the suicides earlier this year.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 11:47:12 AM »
I'm talking about the whole situation. Because there are people much worse than what Jonah makes it look like. Look at the suicides earlier this year.

ah yes suicide, more commonly referred to as the cowards way out. these ppl wouldn't have made it in the real world anyways. because the world is a cruel place and is a hell of alot meaner than high school could ever dream of being.  weither your young or old, poor or rich, race A or race B. life will always beat you down. and if you cant learn to get up on your feet and live. then there is no hope for you.
Rocky Balboa life lesson

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »
Oi vey...
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick