.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Approved => Topic started by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 11:21:10 AM

Title: [Approved] Xexxar Ban Appeal
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Hey, its Xexxar again!

I feel since last time, people didn't really know exactly what happened. So I came to create a Q&A about the whole incident. You can ask me question in posts and I will answer them. I will also answer some of the more common questions.

Q: Why cant you play on the servers?
A: Alot of people don't realize this. I was not banned for hacking on rnd. After getting bored and feeling like I was wasting time, I made a post about leaving rnd. I was actually heavily trolled on how I wouldn't complete it and how I was just being stupid and shit, so I just I asked Ruban (Who was a very good friend of mine) if I could be permabanned, or at least banned for a long time. He asked if I wanted to do something before I left. I said I will troll with my hacks for a bit, just for some lols before leaving. He said okay. So I went on the server and did my shit, we are talking like 20 minutes. I looked back on the forums and I and everyone pretty much got butthurt over the whole thing and kids being stupid. So I thought about ddosing the servers. Explaining why I was mad to some people who obviously leaked the information. I never did anything but I was still pretty much accused for everything. I only wanted to take a break from the servers, everyone blew it out of proportion, including me. It was still my fault and I am sorry for my actions.

Q: When did you do this?
A: 09-26-10 09:58

Q: Thats pretty long ago, when did you start playing?
A: August 23rd, 2009

Q: I don't remember seeing you back then, what server did you play on most?
A: I was always on ZS, I never played the other servers.

Q: Where you any good at ZS? (:D)
A: Yes, I was a very good player, usually at the top of the list. I knew every maps secrets and all the tricks so I was a very good player.

Q: Do you want to be unbanned?
A: I really do, I haven't been able to play the only actually good zs server on gmod, which is rnd. I love how the guns work and how you level in it. Its really a good version of zs. And come on people, its been 7 months. You people need to calm down, I have no want to do anything to the server. I haven't been on gmod in a long time, I want a reason to come back.

Please don't QQ over this thread. Please and thank you.

P.S. ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS GIVE ME A CHANCE, YOU CAN STILL RE-PERMABAN ME IF I DO SOMETHING.
Title: Re: [Approved] Xexxar Ban Appeal
Post by: » Magic « on June 08, 2011, 11:22:57 AM
:thumbsup: :omgwtfband:
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 11:35:05 AM
Xexxar, if there's one lesson everyone taught me, it's this:

If you are given a second chance, you can never be banned again ever. Don't ask why. I don't understand it myself.
Post by: Tiger Guy on June 08, 2011, 11:38:48 AM
I'm the guy that leaked the information.

I think maybe Xexxar should be unbanned and overlook him. 9 months is some time to mature, and hopefully he has matured since then.

If he raises hell, he should be perma'd again.

:thumbsup: i guess
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 12:27:19 PM
wtfno
Post by: Don on June 08, 2011, 12:27:54 PM
wtfno
Post by: Sabb on June 08, 2011, 12:35:46 PM
Sure.
I'm glad to see you're still committed to rejoining the community.

I think by now, it's time he had a second chance.

If all hell breaks lose, and Xexxar ends up hacking, minging, or what ever else, he can be re-banned and the community will have to get over it.
But I don't think this will happen.

So, :thumbsup:.
It'd be nice to see him in-game again. Maybe you can even try out TTT ;).
Post by: Deathie on June 08, 2011, 12:44:27 PM
I think he should have a second chance, although I'd like to see how he acts on the forums for a couple days.
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 01:28:50 PM
>committed
>I haven't been able to play the only actually good zs server on gmod, which is rnd. I love how the guns work and how you level in it. Its really a good version of zs

He just wants back in because he realised there's no other good ZS server. I don't think that means he deserves it.
Post by: Deathie on June 08, 2011, 01:30:08 PM
>committed
>I haven't been able to play the only actually good zs server on gmod, which is rnd. I love how the guns work and how you level in it. Its really a good version of zs

He just wants back in because he realised there's no other good ZS server. I don't think that means he deserves it.

There are other versions of ZS that are "better", the only thing is, they're full of trolls and complete assholes.

I think he wants to come back to RND because of this.
Post by: Sabb on June 08, 2011, 01:32:30 PM
>committed

By committed I'm referring to how he hasn't given up, and even though being denied already is still trying to get unbanned, and his efforts are good.

And if the only reason he wants to join is because he doesn't like any other ZS server, then so be it. I don't see anything wrong with that...
Well, I seems kind of out of question... seeing as he wasn't really active on the forums, and only played ZS...
So, derp.
My opinion remains the same.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on June 08, 2011, 01:36:11 PM
He hasn't matured the way he needs to be. Its not polite to randomly send messages to all your friends on steam 24/7 bugging them about rejoining rNd.
Post by: Sabb on June 08, 2011, 01:44:20 PM
He hasn't matured the way he needs to be. Its not polite to randomly send messages to all your friends on steam 24/7 bugging them about rejoining rNd.
I wasn't aware he did this?
Post by: Cable on June 08, 2011, 01:45:10 PM
 :thumbsup:

You better not fucking give me any shit like last time.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:01:19 PM
There are other versions of ZS that are "better", the only thing is, they're full of trolls and complete assholes.

I think he wants to come back to RND because of this.

No they are bad.

I wasn't aware he did this?

Neither was I.

>committed

Course I dont deserve it. Its my fault I was banned. But that doesn't mean I can't be giving another chance.

I haven't played gmod at all in a long time and I would like to get into it.

(http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7963/idoesntplay.jpg)
Post by: coolzeldad on June 08, 2011, 03:10:34 PM
Again you deny responsibility.

I have personally talked to Ruben and he never authorized you to do anything.

Trustful super admin's recollection over yours.

Last time I let you back on the forum your attitude in the thread was not apologetic to the community and failed to take responsibility for the entirety of your actions.

I see the community's point of view to let you play again but how you handle the situation makes the this more complicated.

You actively hacked and threatened the servers, just say it.
Post by: Devie on June 08, 2011, 03:16:39 PM
Can't get any stupider than this thread.

Again you deny responsibility.

I have personally talked to Ruben and he never authorized you to do anything.

Trustful super admin's recollection over yours.

Last time I let you back on the forum your attitude in the thread was not apologetic to the community and failed to take responsibility for the entirety of your actions.

I see the community's point of view to let you play again but how you handle the situation makes the this more complicated.

You actively hacked and threatened the servers, just say it.

THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS.
/thread
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:16:57 PM
Last time, I admited to doing wrong. I admit to it again.

I hacked on Zombie Survival. I am sorry.

I threatened the servers. I apologize.

Again, I dont deserve to be unbanned. I am just asking for a second chance. Time changes people, its been 7 9 months.

Post by: Don on June 08, 2011, 03:19:16 PM
If you don't play GMod at all anymore anyway, then there isn't much point of you being able to play on more servers in that game, is there?

and I can't believe this thread.
Really.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:19:46 PM
I just stated I want to come back to get back into gmod.
Post by: coolzeldad on June 08, 2011, 03:20:10 PM
I hacked on Zombie Survival. I am sorry.

I threatened the servers. I apologize.

Thank you, now I'll let the community continue to post their opinions on you receiving an unban for this.

Time doesn't guarantee specific changes in a person.
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 03:20:31 PM
(http://i53.tinypic.com/35jxwd5.jpg)
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:21:57 PM
Thank you, now I'll let the community continue to post their opinions on you receiving an unban for this.

Time doesn't guarantee specific changes in a person.

Of course, but theres no one to prove that it hasn't until I am given a second chance. I don't see why you people are so tough about unbanning me. I could ddos the server without being unbanned. You could voteban me if I hacked on the server.
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 03:23:33 PM
Of course, but theres no one to prove that it hasn't until I am given a second chance. I don't see why you people are so tough about unbanning me. I could ddos the server without being unbanned. You could voteban me if I hacked on the server.
Now that, Xexxar, THAT, I find it a threat.
Post by: Cable on June 08, 2011, 03:24:19 PM
Post by: coolzeldad on June 08, 2011, 03:24:38 PM
Of course, but theres no one to prove that it hasn't until I am given a second chance.

There is a lot of evidence int he manner in which you speak and approach this situation.

I don't see why you people are so tough about unbanning me.

I take hacking and threats very seriously.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:26:17 PM
I'm pointing out how I don't need to be unbanned to do something on the server. How is that a threat? It points out it doesn't change anything if I am unbanned or not.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:27:59 PM
I take hacking and threats very seriously.

I understand that and I respect it. But don't you agree that if I was unbanned it doesn't change what I COULD do if I really wanted to? Despite hacking on the server which you could catch in 5 minutes and re-ban me and never deal with me again.

F Double Post
Post by: Don on June 08, 2011, 03:29:07 PM
It points out it doesn't change anything if I am unbanned or not.

I'll just leave this here.
Quoted like this.
Because it looks too beautiful to not do it.
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 03:29:29 PM
I'm pointing out how I don't need to be unbanned to do something on the server. How is that a threat? It points out it doesn't change anything if I am unbanned or not.
I could break into anyone's house. I could break into your house. But it's not the same as being invited in.
Post by: Femail Snivy on June 08, 2011, 03:29:58 PM
I could ddos the server without being unbanned.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:31:17 PM
I could break into anyone's house. I could break into your house. But it's not the same as being invited in.

I fail to see the relevance in this post.
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 03:33:07 PM
I'm gonna just say this

If I say

"I probably could DDoS the servers if I wanted to"

It is not the same as saying

"I will DDoS the servers because I can if you don't unban me"

Is anyone really stupid enough to go back to the forums, then threaten everyone in the hopes of being unbanned? No, they're not.
Post by: Tiger Guy on June 08, 2011, 03:34:00 PM
Frank, whats you problem with Xexxar?
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:34:30 PM
I'm gonna just say this

If I say

"I probably could DDoS the servers if I wanted to"

It is not the same as saying

"I will DDoS the servers because I can if you don't unban me"

Is anyone really stupid enough to go back to the forums, then threaten everyone in the hopes of being unbanned? No, they're not.

WTF? This isn't a threat. I am pointing out that I don't have to be unbanned in the first place to hack. If thats what your concerned about, you do realize I can do that either way. I fucking wont but I can.
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 03:35:34 PM
WTF? This isn't a threat. I am pointing out that I don't have to be unbanned in the first place to hack. If thats what your concerned about, you do realize I can do that either way. I fucking wont but I can.

What

I'm on your side

._.

I was saying that just because someone states that they COULD do something, doesn't mean they will

Calm down.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:36:55 PM
Sorry getting annoyed by stupid posts. Didn't read it fully.
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 03:38:13 PM
I'm against anyone this dumb.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:39:29 PM
I'm against anyone this dumb.

Cause Im sure you never miss read anything.
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 03:47:58 PM
Cause Im sure you never miss read anything.
I'm sure as hell I just misread the post I quoted.
Post by: Foofoojack on June 08, 2011, 03:49:29 PM
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

With the massive drama, arguing, whelp, inb4 10 pages
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:50:00 PM
I'm sure as hell I just misread the post I quoted.

Cool story. What does have to do with me being unbanned?
Post by: Deacon on June 08, 2011, 03:53:35 PM
in between all the bs

I cast my vote for no.
I COULD come shoot you in the back
but I'd rather you looked at me first.

Even if you didn't pull the trigger
Your sig tells me more than I need to know about the person you are making yourself out to be.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 03:54:50 PM
in between all the bs

I cast my vote for no.
I COULD come shoot you in the back
but I'd rather you looked at me first.

Even if you didn't pull the trigger
Your sig tells me more than I need to know about the person you are making yourself out to be.

Do you still think I want to attack the server? Its been 2 ban appeals and 7 months.

My sig points out how are people are blowing this out of proportion. Or at least attempts too.

I changed it however.

EDIT: And even if I wanted you to see me before I attacked. I'd have wasted a lot of time trying to do it. Wouldn't I have just made a post or something by now? I don't think a troll would wait this long for just a 10 minute laugh. Seriously.

Post by: Sabb on June 08, 2011, 04:05:29 PM
Okay, you people can kill me for saying this, but I think you're being a little hard on him.
He may be beating around the bush trying not to come right out and admit to what he had done wrong, and I understand it's kind of a big deal what he had done, and that those offences are taken quite seriously, but you aren't really giving him a chance.
Just because he isn't maybe 100% honest, doesn't mean that he's going to cause problems again. Hell, for all you know, the reason he may be avoiding admitting in every post every thing that he did do is because he's guilty for it and wants people to forget about it.

I'm not saying that's the case, and I'm not saying Xexxar is an angel, or that everyone is so horrible. I'm just trying to prove a point.

But think about it for a second, from the very start of the thread everyone just attacked Xexxar giving him no chance to really actually have a proper discussion. Sure, Xexxar didn't handle all posts too well, but that will happen to everyone, no one is perfect and people often make poor decisions when under pressure.

What I'm trying to say:
Allow Xexxar to voice his opinion and to be so offensive/defensive about everything, and just give him a chance to talk.
If everyone's just going to try and be so blunt and attack Xexxar about every little thing, the only thing that's going to come out of it is people getting pissed off at each other, and simply because the community can't handle the situation, Xexxar will be denied, because like last time, everyone will just argue on and on about every little thing until the thread is locked and denied.

I know everyone's going to kill me for saying all of that, but just try to understand what I'm saying before you do.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 04:07:50 PM
Enjoy the cookie I sent you through the mail :P. You hit it dead square on how I feel too.

Also, this post from the beginning was a Q&A. Did you forget that?
Post by: Cake Faice on June 08, 2011, 04:33:46 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't hold anything against Xexxar right now? Sure you annoyed the hell out of us with your "HAY WUT EXPENSIVE HARDWARE THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD CAN I GET?" and your desperate words...but I think you deserve a second chance. He was one of the higher respected in the community at one point I believe...
Post by: Deathie on June 08, 2011, 04:34:08 PM
I've said it before.

I think everyone deserves a second chance.

But based off your actions and the way you talk to people in this thread,

I'd have to say  :thumbsdown:

After reading Sab's post, I'll reconsider my vote. But for now, I have no opinion.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 04:35:42 PM
...Sure you annoyed the hell out of us with your "HAY WUT EXPENSIVE HARDWARE THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD CAN I GET?" and your desperate words...

:P Never ended up buying it TBH. Score one for fail gloat.
Post by: coolzeldad on June 08, 2011, 04:36:36 PM
But don't you agree that if I was unbanned it doesn't change what I COULD do if I really wanted to?

It's not whether you could or could not do it, it's that you said you would.

Anyone who does this gives up their right to use the service.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 04:37:52 PM

Thats true, but come on coolz, give me a break. I was a stupid fag back then. Not realizing what my actions mean.
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 04:40:40 PM

Oh.

This sort of changes alot.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 04:42:00 PM
Oh.

This sort of changes alot.

I said I would 7 months ago. Which we already covered. It really doesn't change anything.
Post by: coolzeldad on June 08, 2011, 04:46:20 PM
Thats true, but come on coolz, give me a break. I was a stupid fag back then. Not realizing what my actions mean.

You have apologized, just wanted to correct the logic.

I'm letting others post their opinions.

Permanent doesn't mean consider after X months / years, however like others know I believe in the influence of change and I gave you a place back on the forums and an ability to confront the community.

As in every situation I make sure to listen to all the considerations.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 04:48:25 PM
Permanent doesn't mean consider after X months / years, however like others know I believe in the influence of change and I gave you a place back on the forums and an ability to confront the community.

I feel as I should thank you for your time, so thank you for your time coolz.
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 05:56:23 PM
>fag

Okay, Xexxar. Okay.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 06:02:35 PM
>fag

Okay, Xexxar. Okay.

Just curious, werent you a admin when I used to play?

What happened?
Post by: Tiger Guy on June 08, 2011, 06:32:53 PM
>fag

Okay, Xexxar. Okay.
Oh frank, everytime someone says the f word, you pop in. What's your problem with that word?
Post by: Frank on June 08, 2011, 06:46:02 PM
Just curious, werent you a admin when I used to play?

What happened?
Huh?

Oh frank, everytime someone says the f word, you pop in. What's your problem with that word?
It's always used to depict a defect, a bad attribute, a negative characteristic of a being. At least that's how most here do it.
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 07:06:48 PM
It's always used to depict a defect, a bad attribute, a negative characteristic of a being. At least that's how most here do it.

Then why do you not like people using it?
Post by: Peetah on June 08, 2011, 07:13:49 PM
Dont ya think hes w8ted long enough?
Post by: Seb on June 08, 2011, 07:32:54 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't hold anything against Xexxar right now? Sure you annoyed the hell out of us with your "HAY WUT EXPENSIVE HARDWARE THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD CAN I GET?" and your desperate words...but I think you deserve a second chance. He was one of the higher respected in the community at one point I believe...

Okay, you people can kill me for saying this, but I think you're being a little hard on him.
He may be beating around the bush trying not to come right out and admit to what he had done wrong, and I understand it's kind of a big deal what he had done, and that those offences are taken quite seriously, but you aren't really giving him a chance.
Just because he isn't maybe 100% honest, doesn't mean that he's going to cause problems again. Hell, for all you know, the reason he may be avoiding admitting in every post every thing that he did do is because he's guilty for it and wants people to forget about it.

I'm not saying that's the case, and I'm not saying Xexxar is an angel, or that everyone is so horrible. I'm just trying to prove a point.

But think about it for a second, from the very start of the thread everyone just attacked Xexxar giving him no chance to really actually have a proper discussion. Sure, Xexxar didn't handle all posts too well, but that will happen to everyone, no one is perfect and people often make poor decisions when under pressure.

What I'm trying to say:
Allow Xexxar to voice his opinion and to be so offensive/defensive about everything, and just give him a chance to talk.
If everyone's just going to try and be so blunt and attack Xexxar about every little thing, the only thing that's going to come out of it is people getting pissed off at each other, and simply because the community can't handle the situation, Xexxar will be denied, because like last time, everyone will just argue on and on about every little thing until the thread is locked and denied.

I know everyone's going to kill me for saying all of that, but just try to understand what I'm saying before you do.

oh dear god both of this

Also, my input.

I WILL BASE THIS ON MY MANY EXPERIENCES WITH XEXXAR, NOT ON ANYTHING ELSE

Every time I played with Xexxar, he was a coolguy who was very good at the game and always helped the newbies. Perfect VIP material. Then there was his downfall, which we all know and I wasn't there to experience.

Typical rise and downfall. Now that this length of time has passed, let's give him another chance. He is easily not insulting anybody and trying to be as unbiased as possible, attempting a method of appeasement and defense.

Let us give him a chance.

+-0
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 07:37:45 PM
Huh?

It doesn't show you having global mod or admin.
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 07:43:33 PM
It doesn't show you having global mod or admin.

He's a language moderator.
Post by: Xexxar on June 08, 2011, 07:44:11 PM
He's a language moderator.

Oh I see.

Post by: Carp on June 08, 2011, 09:16:04 PM
I'm not getting involved with this again...it's too juvenile
Post by: Deathie on June 08, 2011, 11:07:07 PM
> See's poll with a troll option
> I'm the only one who clicked it

Well, this is embarrassing.

;c
Post by: Dale Feles on June 09, 2011, 04:22:19 AM
Then why do you not like people using it?

It's actually spelled "f - a - g - o - t" or "f - a - g - g - o - t," and according to Webster's means a bundle of sticks tied together, or a bundle of piece or iron or steel to be welded together. British school boys were often made to do menial tasks like collect sticks to be bundled into *******, thus, younger, less physically powerful boys began to be called "*******." The term has also been used in slang to mean homosexual or effeminate or the bottom/receiving partner of a BD/SM relationship, but has sort of evolved over time to mean more like stupid, ineffective, or a loser.

You see, Frank is a homosexual and doesn't like the word ''F'', but we still like him the way he is. So that's why I usually abstain from using it. (If your a homophobic then gtfo)
Post by: Moo on June 09, 2011, 05:10:12 AM
just got a few questions and comments to ur Q&A

Q: Why cant you play on the servers?
A: Alot of people don't realize this. I was not banned for hacking on rnd.

i believe it was part of the ban that was given, for hacking and threatening etc etc right?

I asked Ruban (Who was a very good friend of mine) if I could be permabanned, or at least banned for a long time. He asked if I wanted to do something before I left. I said I will troll with my hacks for a bit, just for some lols before leaving. He said okay.

i would prefer ruben clarify this in this post

So I went on the server and did my shit, we are talking like 20 minutes. I looked back on the forums and I and everyone pretty much got butthurt over the whole thing and kids being stupid. So I thought about ddosing the servers. Explaining why I was mad to some people who obviously leaked the information.

why would that be the first thing that comes to your head when other people annoy you? do you think, hey this kid in the mall is annoying... lets take this bat and beat his face or something

I never did anything but I was still pretty much accused for everything. I only wanted to take a break from the servers, everyone blew it out of proportion, including me.

also you cannot be accused of something that you have done and have clearly stated in this thread
threatening servers and hacking isnt being blown out of proportion, its what happened

also i wanna toss an opinion, you are trying to win the communities approval to rejoin and be able to play
taking an aggressive stance towards everyone and attacking what other people say doesnt help your situation
I would have instead, just acknowledged every ones opinion
Post by: Xexxar on June 09, 2011, 08:11:42 AM
just got a few questions and comments to ur Q&A

i believe it was part of the ban that was given, for hacking and threatening etc etc right?

i would prefer ruben clarify this in this post

why would that be the first thing that comes to your head when other people annoy you? do you think, hey this kid in the mall is annoying... lets take this bat and beat his face or something

also you cannot be accused of something that you have done and have clearly stated in this thread
threatening servers and hacking isnt being blown out of proportion, its what happened

also i wanna toss an opinion, you are trying to win the communities approval to rejoin and be able to play
taking an aggressive stance towards everyone and attacking what other people say doesnt help your situation
I would have instead, just acknowledged every ones opinion

Originally, I had just asked ruban to permaban me for, I didnt want to play anymore, he didnt get around to it before coolz banned me for, hacking, not wanting to be here, and threatening servers.

I may be a bit off, but ruban and I used to play with programs and share hacks like baconbot. He even let me test my little program I made on ttt once for like 5 seconds. Besides, Hacking on the servers was still only about 20 minutes.

I was stupid back then, and I dont remember everything that happened. Some of my good friends were saying stuff, I just was mad.

Your right, Its my fault. Which I will re-point out again.
Its my fault for my actions.

I try to point out peoples opinions, but none against me has really be asked in a way I can really answer. Most of them involve things like,

wtfno

and

Which I can tell you is honestly 100% false. The last time I messaged someone about being unbanned was 2 months ago when I tried getting unbanned the first time.

and

It points out it doesn't change anything if I am unbanned or not.

Quoted like this.

Things like this, how should I acknowledge an opinion like this?
Post by: Sabb on June 09, 2011, 10:41:47 AM
You ignore it and move on because people can be stubborn and juvenile.

The point of making a thread for an appeal isn't to disagree with everything that everyone says, if you want to get anywhere it's better to try and honestly understand what they're saying and try to calmly and respectably prove them otherwise if it's a negative opinion on you that you disagree with.

Also, for the people who still can't seem to get over the fact that Frank gets offended by being using faggot:

GET OVER IT
No, I don't mean for Frank to get over it, I mean for the people that keep bitching about him bitching about it.

Frank is simply offended by that stuff FOR OBVIOUS REASONS and I honestly don't blame him.
If you respect Frank you should limit the use of the word simply so you don't offend him, which is what I do.

I still do it sometimes, because it's just somewhat habit for me really, and I try to only use it in a joking manor, but I keep in mind that what I say may or may not offend people. I respect Frank, so I try and watch what I say around him so I don't offend him.

If you people can agree with that point, you should do the same.

Otherwise, I think knowing that Frank is offended by it and people continuing to use it in clearly offensive manors is irresponsible and simply juvenile... unless it's just a case where you really mean no harm by it or haven't thought it through or such a way or something.

Seriously though, think of it for a second. We all know what faggot is used for, so I'm not going to go through explaining that, but it's similar to racial slurs that are intended to be harmful. Not that most of you people don't use offensive racial slurs, Frank included, but just sit and think of how stupid it is for a second, and why it might piss Frank off...

Hopefully the rest of the thread will actually be relevant debates/arguments or w/e you want to call it now...
Post by: » Magic « on June 09, 2011, 10:44:22 AM
Just curious, werent you an admin when I used to play?

nope
Post by: Mr. Franklin on June 09, 2011, 10:48:03 AM
Listen Xexxar, this is the last thing i am going to say something important to you, Coolzeldad takes Hacking and DDOS'ing very very VERY seriously, and you explained in your posts that you did that when you were about to leave or take a "break". Now, you can't just ddos anything just for "fun", their must be a reason behind it and you arn't telling us, until then why are you wanting to be unbanned? Your actions speak louder than your words, and you wanting to be unbanned will cause more trouble with you and the community. So why fight for it Xexxar? their has been a lot of threads of you wanting to return, and you never were unbanned yet.
Post by: Sabb on June 09, 2011, 10:50:14 AM
their has been a lot of threads of you wanting to return, and you never were unbanned yet.
Yea.
This is the second one.
Since his ban.
9 months ago
Post by: Frank on June 09, 2011, 11:22:31 AM
Originally, I had just asked ruban to permaban me for, I didnt want to play anymore, he didnt get around to it before coolz banned me for, hacking, not wanting to be here, and threatening servers.

I may be a bit off, but ruban and I used to play with programs and share hacks like baconbot. He even let me test my little program I made on ttt once for like 5 seconds. Besides, Hacking on the servers was still only about 20 minutes.

I was stupid back then, and I dont remember everything that happened. Some of my good friends were saying stuff, I just was mad.

Your right, Its my fault. Which I will re-point out again.
Its my fault for my actions.

I try to point out peoples opinions, but none against me has really be asked in a way I can really answer. Most of them involve things like,

and

Which I can tell you is honestly 100% false. The last time I messaged someone about being unbanned was 2 months ago when I tried getting unbanned the first time.

and

Quoted like this.

Before doing this you told me you'd do it. I don't see how you aren't doing what Franklin said.

You see, Frank is a homosexual and doesn't like the word ''F'', but we still like him the way he is. So that's why I usually abstain from using it. (If your a homophobic then gtfo)

I don't like labels. Even in the case I did, I'd probably be pansexual, not homo. I like everyone. With or without dicks, with or without tits, with or without anything. I don't care about the looks.
Post by: Cake Faice on June 09, 2011, 11:41:42 AM
Otherwise, I think knowing that Frank is offended by it and people continuing to use it in clearly offensive manors is irresponsible and simply juvenile... unless it's just a case where you really mean no harm by it or haven't thought it through or such a way or something.

Seriously though, think of it for a second. We all know what faggot is used for, so I'm not going to go through explaining that, but it's similar to racial slurs that are intended to be harmful. Not that most of you people don't use offensive racial slurs, Frank included, but just sit and think of how stupid it is for a second, and why it might piss Frank off...

Hopefully the rest of the thread will actually be relevant debates/arguments or w/e you want to call it now...

Actually, frank told us at one point as long as we don't use it toward homosexual hate, he doesn't care...
Post by: Seb on June 09, 2011, 12:14:26 PM
The votes look like an unban. When are the results due?
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 12:15:04 PM
When are the results due?

Xexxar is pregnant.

But I think the real decision is up to coolz.
Post by: Xexxar on June 09, 2011, 12:26:07 PM
Listen Xexxar, this is the last thing i am going to say something important to you, Coolzeldad takes Hacking and DDOS'ing very very VERY seriously, and you explained in your posts that you did that when you were about to leave or take a "break". Now, you can't just ddos anything just for "fun", their must be a reason behind it and you arn't telling us, until then why are you wanting to be unbanned? Your actions speak louder than your words, and you wanting to be unbanned will cause more trouble with you and the community. So why fight for it Xexxar? their has been a lot of threads of you wanting to return, and you never were unbanned yet.

I said I was going to do something, I never ddosed the the server. I wanted to because you guys said I wasn't really going to leave and that made me pissed.

How will it cause more trouble? Can you explain?
Post by: Seb on June 09, 2011, 12:34:34 PM
I said I was going to do something, I never ddosed the the server. I wanted to because you guys said I wasn't really going to leave and that made me pissed.

How will it cause more trouble? Can you explain?

Xexxar, now more than ever, shut up. You're not helping your unban.
Post by: Shawn on June 09, 2011, 01:02:25 PM
He asked if I wanted to do something before I left. I said I will troll with my hacks for a bit, just for some lols before leaving.

Thats the problem right there. You didn't have to hack for the "lols" you didn't have to defend yourself for leaving, you didn't have to make threats, ALL you had to do was leave and not make a big deal out of it. (as in didn't need to tell anyone, just leave)

and kids being stupid. So I thought about ddosing the servers.

"hey these people are bugging me so I'm going to call them stupid kids and make threats" Sorry but that just makes you look childish.

as to you being unban i'm saying no, what do you think "permanent" means? it doesn't mean you're allow to come back after (x)months. this is why you should be on your best behavior at all times.
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 01:12:08 PM
as to you being unban i'm saying no, what do you think "permanent" means? it doesn't mean you're allow to come back after (x)months. this is why you should be on your best behavior at all times.

How can he be on his best behavior if people like you say not to give him a second chance?
Post by: Xexxar on June 09, 2011, 01:25:17 PM
Xexxar, now more than ever, shut up. You're not helping your unban.

I dont understand. What I am saying is people who used to be my friends were trolling me, so I thought I should go with a bang, it was stupid and I shouldnt have thought of doing that. You guys are a community that was so awesome.
Post by: Shawn on June 09, 2011, 01:27:17 PM
How can he be on his best behavior if people like you say not to give him a second chance?

thats my point if he was on his best behavior to begin with this thread wouldn't even exist.
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 01:47:26 PM
thats my point if he was on his best behavior to begin with this thread wouldn't even exist.

So you're saying that people shouldn't make any mistakes, ever?
Post by: Shawn on June 09, 2011, 01:51:09 PM
So you're saying that people shouldn't make any mistakes, ever?

Mistakes do happen but this is a different story here, Multiple mistakes happened it was a chain of events. and this wasn't a mistake he knew what he was doing before he did it and he also claims he asked he can hack. Theres mistakes then theres just breaking the rules because he wanted to do it for "lols" He knew full well that hes not allowed to do it.
Post by: Seb on June 09, 2011, 02:00:58 PM
I dont understand. What I am saying is people who used to be my friends were trolling me, so I thought I should go with a bang, it was stupid and I shouldnt have thought of doing that. You guys are a community that was so awesome.

I know, all the other communities suck. You were a really close bro of mine. I'd love to see you unbannede. But the best way to make sure others get you unbanned is to stfu.
Post by: Xexxar on June 09, 2011, 02:10:17 PM
I know, all the other communities suck. You were a really close bro of mine. I'd love to see you unbannede. But the best way to make sure others get you unbanned is to stfu.

Stfu-ing bro.
Post by: Frank on June 09, 2011, 04:57:48 PM
Stfu-ing bro.
And so now you ignore me. Funny.
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 05:00:36 PM
And so now you ignore me. Funny.

Not to intrude, but that's kind of the best thing for him to do right now.

You're not exactly making it easy to apologize.
Post by: Frank on June 09, 2011, 05:13:13 PM
Not to intrude, but that's kind of the best thing for him to do right now.

You're not exactly making it easy to apologize.
I don't see his apologizing by avoiding responsibility.
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 05:21:09 PM
I don't see his apologizing by avoiding responsibility.

responsibility to what?

everyone's just kind of jumping on him

but he got banned around the time i joined, so i don't really know the whole story

i'll just go now
Post by: Frank on June 09, 2011, 05:57:31 PM
responsibility to what?

everyone's just kind of jumping on him

but he got banned around the time i joined, so i don't really know the whole story

i'll just go now
Responsibility for threatening the servers.
Post by: Seb on June 09, 2011, 07:04:56 PM
Frank, hop the fuck off, bro. You don't like him. We get it. Your opinion is known.
Post by: Sabb on June 09, 2011, 07:11:42 PM
Frank, hop the fuck off, bro. You don't like him. We get it. Your opinion is known.
That.

Lay off the guy, he's hardly doing anything wrong atm but you can't seem to get over what happened or w/e it is and are acting quite juvenile...
Post by: Supertoaster on June 09, 2011, 07:17:30 PM
 :thumbsdown:

Hey gaiz I suld totally threaten to ddos the server, insult everyone in the community, and hack then be welcomed a few months later
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 07:28:29 PM
:thumbsdown:

Hey gaiz I suld totally threaten to ddos the server, insult everyone in the community, and hack then be welcomed a few months later

You weren't even here when he got banne--

Oh right

You got banned, then waited for it to be over, deleted everyone and changed your identity

Then proceeded to lie to everyone in the community about it until someone exposed you

Then you played it off like nothing happened

There's also a reason it's called an appeal, because he's ASKING to be unbanned, not "being welcomed a few months later"

Yes it was a permanent ban, but he's asking the community for forgiveness, not demanding it.
Post by: Supertoaster on June 09, 2011, 07:58:31 PM
You weren't even here when he got banne--

Oh right

You got banned, then waited for it to be over, deleted everyone and changed your identity

Then proceeded to lie to everyone in the community about it until someone exposed you

Then you played it off like nothing happened

There's also a reason it's called an appeal, because he's ASKING to be unbanned, not "being welcomed a few months later"

Yes it was a permanent ban, but he's asking the community for forgiveness, not demanding it.
huu - ......................................................

you win this round
Post by: Seb on June 09, 2011, 08:00:40 PM
huu - ......................................................

you win this round

Yeah, you got royally pwnt. I'm assuming you're changing your vote?
Post by: Frank on June 09, 2011, 08:43:59 PM
I do like him, really. I highly dislike his attitude.

That.

Lay off the guy, he's hardly doing anything wrong atm but you can't seem to get over what happened or w/e it is and are acting quite juvenile...
I can't see how I'm the one being juvenile.
Post by: Seb on June 09, 2011, 08:54:56 PM

dude

what

all i see is foaming-at-the-mouth rage and blistering hate from you
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 09:03:17 PM
I can't see how I'm the one being juvenile.

You're being juvenile because no matter what effort Xexxar makes at asking for a second chance, you shoot him down with whatever you have. It's bleedingly obvious that you're either in the worst mood since the beginning of mankind, or you have something against him.

Post by: Don on June 09, 2011, 11:11:22 PM
Have you ever considered that the reason why he's being "juvenile" and shooting down his apology attempts is simply because he doesn't want him unbanned at all?

Man this thread is even worse than the last one.
Post by: coolzeldad on June 09, 2011, 11:58:37 PM
soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi
Post by: Frank on June 10, 2011, 02:22:11 AM
dude

what

all i see is foaming-at-the-mouth rage and blistering hate from you
I've been pretty chill since the thread started.

You're being juvenile because no matter what effort Xexxar makes at asking for a second chance, you shoot him down with whatever you have. It's bleedingly obvious that you're either in the worst mood since the beginning of mankind, or you have something against him.

I repeat: it's not him who I'm against, but his attitude.
Post by: Deathie on June 10, 2011, 03:02:13 AM
This.

Is.

Stupid.

Stuff

and things

don't matter

stop complaining

about things

and stuff.
Post by: Jman on June 10, 2011, 05:28:53 AM
This.

Is.

Stupid.

Stuff

and things

don't matter

stop complaining

about things

and stuff.

I love you Snivy. Summarized all my feelings on this thread in one post.

You're all arguing with each other, which is what we shouldn't do.

Seriously, just place your vote and be on your way. Coolz has the final decision regardless too, so keep that in mind. Apparently he votes for soi soi.
Post by: Shawn on June 10, 2011, 07:26:43 AM
Coolz has the final decision regardless too, so keep that in mind.

true but he also said he's leaving it up to us, as in he takes are opinions srsly when it comes to things like this.
Post by: Deacon on June 10, 2011, 08:01:53 AM
ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios ios
Post by: Xexxar on June 10, 2011, 08:42:30 AM
-snip-
Post by: » Magic « on June 10, 2011, 08:56:47 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Post by: ursus on June 10, 2011, 08:59:24 AM
obviously means he's taking xexxar on a personal ride in his roflcopter to talk to him
Post by: Supertoaster on June 10, 2011, 11:24:27 AM
I don't give a dead moose's last shit.
Post by: ursus on June 10, 2011, 11:27:16 AM
I don't give a dead moose's last shit.

but yet

he still posts
Post by: Xexxar on June 11, 2011, 01:13:08 PM
Seems like this thread is dead. But I would like an answer from coolz to post.

Yes or no. :(
Post by: Seb on June 11, 2011, 01:40:55 PM
Seems like this thread is dead. But I would like an answer from coolz to post.

Yes or no. :(

Votes say yes.
Post by: Cable on June 11, 2011, 01:42:15 PM
Not necessarily.
The votes are about 50/50.
Unbanning him would make half of the community unhappy.
Half of the community is a lot you know.
Post by: Sabb on June 11, 2011, 01:44:01 PM
Not necessarily.
As well, keeping him banned would make half of the community unhappy.
Post by: Seb on June 11, 2011, 01:44:43 PM
Keep him banned = 8 votes

Unban him = 11 votes

Sorry Cable, but saying that's 50/50 is goddamn retarded.
Post by: Cable on June 11, 2011, 01:45:49 PM
That is the second vote man.
The first poll said to keep him banned.
Post by: Seb on June 11, 2011, 01:46:42 PM

From what I remember, the result was the opposite by one vote.

Besides, second vote is a better example of the community's opinion.
Post by: Don on June 11, 2011, 01:48:03 PM
From what I remember, the result was the opposite by one vote.

Besides, second vote is a better example of the community's opinion.
How is that a better example?
The first vote was seen by more people than the second vote and a bigger amount of people have therefore voted.
Are you hurring?
Post by: Seb on June 11, 2011, 01:49:17 PM
How is that a better example?
The first vote was seen by more people than the second vote and a bigger amount of people have therefore voted.
Are you hurring?

No, but a second vote gives another chance to reconsider your vote. This vote just needs more people to vote, but the result right now says to unban him.
Post by: Sabb on June 11, 2011, 01:49:47 PM
Which is because more people didn't vote in the first one.
Post by: » Magic « on June 11, 2011, 02:05:45 PM
Not necessarily.

half the community would have to try to get on with him
Post by: ursus on June 11, 2011, 02:09:24 PM
Can we take the "I'm 12 and what is this" option out?

We can't really take the vote seriously unless it's a straightforward yes or no.
Post by: » Magic « on June 11, 2011, 02:17:06 PM
done
Post by: Shawn on June 11, 2011, 02:36:57 PM
Anyways stop changing the dam voting option if i didn't come back to this threa di wouldn't hae know i had to re do my vote :( and for everyone saying the anwer is let him get unbanned becuase the vote says to.. Rushing much?

srsly though lots of people aren't aware the vote has changed (like myself)
So give it a few days so people can actually notice they have to revote before deciding anything.
Post by: Moo on June 11, 2011, 06:33:23 PM
im curious but who edited the poll?
Post by: ursus on June 11, 2011, 06:34:45 PM
im curious but who edited the poll?

Can we take the "I'm 12 and what is this" option out?

We can't really take the vote seriously unless it's a straightforward yes or no.

done

tl;dr magic
Post by: Moo on June 11, 2011, 06:42:48 PM
the im 12 and what is this is the option people can choose if they have no opinion in this vote

removing it removes a portion of votes
Post by: ursus on June 11, 2011, 06:51:56 PM
the im 12 and what is this is the option people can choose if they have no opinion in this vote

removing it removes a portion of votes

i just recommended to remove it because it was confusing and it was hard to tell if people wanted him unbanned or not
Post by: Moo on June 11, 2011, 06:52:55 PM
should have been renamed, thats all instead of completely be removed
Post by: Xexxar on June 11, 2011, 09:17:34 PM
Change it so it says, 'No Opinion.'

Also I got the wrong date.

Invoked on   09-26-10 09:58

It was actually 9 MONTHS AGO
Post by: Supertoaster on June 12, 2011, 01:37:23 AM
Computer says no.
Post by: Dale Feles on June 12, 2011, 05:03:38 AM
First of all, could we move this thread to the Appeal section please? And second of all, could start a fresh new poll With the two options ''Yes'' or ''No''?

If people don't have an opinion, they shouldn't vote, nor even reply to the thread unless it's something useful/smart.
Post by: Shawn on June 12, 2011, 07:16:41 AM
could start a fresh new poll With the two options ''Yes'' or ''No''?

That already happened then it was changed again, re doing the vote another time will just be stalling time.
Post by: Sabb on June 12, 2011, 10:07:08 AM
If people don't have an opinion, they shouldn't vote, nor even reply to the thread unless it's something useful/smart.
Unfortunately, for what ever reason, a lot of people see a poll and feel it's necessary to vote before leaving the thread even if they don't know wtf it is about.

At least that's what I've learned from majority of Regular members.
Post by: Xexxar on June 12, 2011, 10:49:20 AM
Exactly, you want to know what the output of the vote is before leaving.
Post by: Goat on June 13, 2011, 04:41:20 AM
based on all of this, his appeal, his posts, his actions to the all the hate that was given to him, this man has enlightened my heart and showing me that second chances can and should be given.

PRAIS GOD +1
Post by: Jman on June 13, 2011, 04:46:07 AM
based on all of this, his appeal, his posts, his actions to the all the hate that was given to him, this man has enlightened my heart and showing me that second chances can and should be given.

PRAIS GOD +1

I'm sorry, but all I can say to that is derp.
Post by: Goat on June 13, 2011, 04:49:56 AM

Then why post? What are you accomplishing in posting "derp"? It does not state your opinion of the OP. The post was my opinion of the OP and how I felt about it. Just don't post if your going to hate on others opinions.
Post by: Sabb on June 13, 2011, 07:38:27 AM
Then why post? What are you accomplishing in posting "derp"? It does not state your opinion of the OP. The post was my opinion of the OP and how I felt about it. Just don't post if your going to hate on others opinions.
I'm a hoers.
Post by: Deacon on June 13, 2011, 10:08:31 AM
I'm a hoers.

quite a large one, apparently.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on June 13, 2011, 10:16:28 AM
quite a large one, apparently.

I lol'd
Post by: Jman on June 13, 2011, 10:24:42 AM

based on all of this, this post, his 2 inch penis, his actions to the all the STDs that were given to him, this man has enlightened my anus and showing me that second chances can and should be given.

PRAIS GOAT +1

I own a horse.

EDIT: Thanks Tiger Guy.
Post by: Tiger Guy on June 13, 2011, 02:05:21 PM
based on all of this, this post, his 2 inch penis, his actions to the all the STDs that were given to him, this man has enlightened my anus and showing me that second chances can and should be given.

PRAIS GOAT +1

I own a horse.

EDIT: Thanks Tiger Guy.
No problem bruh.

Remember this isn't about Goat, it's about Xexxar.
Post by: Jman on June 13, 2011, 02:10:12 PM
No problem bruh.

Well "bruh", with that logic you best be -1'ing every post in this thread that doesn't have to do with Xexxar, including yours.
Post by: Sabb on June 13, 2011, 03:10:20 PM
No problem bruh.

It's funny cause I'm a hoers.My point: you only -1 Jman's post and not my semi-off topic post.
Post by: Frank on June 13, 2011, 03:14:34 PM
It's funny cause I'm a hoers.My point: you only -1 Jman's post and not my semi-off topic post.
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Post by: Devie on June 13, 2011, 09:02:38 PM
THIS THREAD IS DUMB AS FUCK DAMN.
Post by: Seb on June 13, 2011, 09:10:39 PM
THIS THREAD IS DUMB AS FUCK DAMN.

I know, right? Why can't we just unban him and give him a chance to redeem himself and everybody would just stfu?
Post by: Devie on June 13, 2011, 09:12:17 PM
I know, right? Why can't we just unban him and give him a chance to redeem myself and everybody would just stfu?

i dont even give a flying fuck about half the shit in this thread OR what you just said in this post other than the one in red.
Post by: Seb on June 13, 2011, 09:16:38 PM
Fuck my malapropism, I typed "redeem myself" instead of "redeem himself".
Post by: Moo on June 13, 2011, 11:01:43 PM
just gonna throw this out there, this thread isnt really dumb as fuck as you think
the reason its dumb as fuck is everyone including you make this thread dumb as fuck by posting stupid as shit to derail and make it worthless
this thread started out legitimate and should end like that but most people cant do that here

thats fine but it also fucks over the person whos trying to get something out of it
if you have no opinion on the matter dont post random and stupid shit to derail the thread even more

**EDIT**

do not misread this as a vote for/against xexxars unban
Post by: Xexxar on June 14, 2011, 11:41:43 AM
Just gonna say this, if I was unbanned, only people who play zs will be effected, and not even by much, you will just see me. There are only like 3 active people on zs that are on the forums. If fact, most of you would see less of me if I was unbanned, cause I wouldnt make these kinds of posts. :P
Post by: Sabb on June 14, 2011, 12:08:34 PM
Just gonna say this, if I was unbanned, only people who play zs will be effected, and not even by much, you will just see me. There are only like 3 active people on zs that are on the forums. If fact, most of you would see less of me if I was unbanned, cause I wouldnt make these kinds of posts. :P
If you were unbanned in ZS, I would probably check it out again every now and then just for memory's sake.

But anyways...
The only reason I think sometimes this thread is a bit stupid is because people can't have a proper debate, and it just gets into stupid little offtrack arguments :l. (not saying I'm necessarily excluded from this)
Post by: yoshi on June 14, 2011, 01:20:55 PM
i dont even give a flying fuck about half the shit in this thread OR what you just said in this post other than the one in red.

If you don't give a "Flying Fuck" then please don't post, please.
Even if you're an admin. No offence.  :idk:
Post by: Devie on June 14, 2011, 03:13:29 PM
If you don't give a "Flying Fuck" then please don't post, please.
Even if you're an admin. No offence.  :idk:

look. im posting  :trollface:
Post by: Seb on June 14, 2011, 03:15:18 PM
look. im posting  :trollface:

goddomot dovoie
Post by: Xexxar on June 14, 2011, 03:20:29 PM
just gonna throw this out there, this thread isnt really dumb as fuck as you think
the reason its dumb as fuck is everyone including you make this thread dumb as fuck by posting stupid as shit to derail and make it worthless
this thread started out legitimate and should end like that but most people cant do that here

thats fine but it also fucks over the person whos trying to get something out of it
if you have no opinion on the matter dont post random and stupid shit to derail the thread even more

**EDIT**

do not misread this as a vote for/against xexxars unban

Hurrilieee durrrlieeee lets spam shit to get our post count up. Go go go!

Welp, its up to coolz and the admins of RND.

No need to spam post anymore.
Post by: Dale Feles on June 14, 2011, 03:57:23 PM

Hurrilieee durrrlieeee lets spam shit to get our post count up. Go go go!

Welp, its up to coolz and the admins of RND.

No need to spam post anymore.

He never spammed any shit, he was saying how WE (as in me, you right now) are making this thread dumb(er), Do you even know who he is? ._.
Post by: Xexxar on June 14, 2011, 04:01:02 PM
What

I was pointing out how they are shit posting and derailing right in front of me and moo's post.

Might as well lock this till coolz or another admin says yes or no.
Post by: cogsandspigots on June 14, 2011, 04:04:18 PM
I believe he should be unbanned.
Post by: Seb on June 14, 2011, 04:22:26 PM
I believe he should be unbanned.

Vote outcome agrees.
Post by: Xexxar on June 14, 2011, 08:26:20 PM
Lord Coolz have mercy on my soul!

Coolz told me that the decision is coming soon!
Post by: Shawn on June 14, 2011, 10:17:34 PM
Vote outcome agrees.

not really, its basically even.
Post by: ursus on June 14, 2011, 10:19:51 PM
not really, its basically even.

Well shawn

Let's do math

21 is greater than 19.

There, we're done with math.
Post by: Shawn on June 14, 2011, 10:26:52 PM
Well shawn

Let's do math

21 is greater than 19.

There, we're done with math.

What part of "basically" you didn't understand? it doesn't mean "exactly"

also its 20/19 because clearly x voted for himself Lol. (and his vote doesn't count)
Post by: Deathie on June 14, 2011, 10:29:56 PM

also its 20/19 because clearly x voted for himself Lol. (and his vote doesn't count)

> implying implications

The votes been on-and-off the entire time by just a few votes.

Just

Drama

stupid shit

I just don't agree how Xexxar should get an unban and not others

is all

tired

need sleep
Post by: ursus on June 14, 2011, 10:30:16 PM

Okay, shawn.

Time for more math.

20 - 19 = 1

Well, looks like even though you assume xexxar voted to unban himself, he gets unbanned by one vote.

Sorry if this is too much math for you.
Post by: Seb on June 14, 2011, 10:53:18 PM
Okay, shawn.

Time for more math.

20 - 19 = 1

Well, looks like even though you assume xexxar voted to unban himself, he gets unbanned by one vote.

Sorry if this is too much math for you.

No need to be an ass about it, even if it is batshit retarded logic (sorry Shawn).
Post by: Jman on June 14, 2011, 11:00:53 PM
No need to be an ass about it, even if it is batshit retarded logic (sorry Shawn).

You realize saying in parentheses that you're sorry doesn't justify that you called his logic batshit retarded.

That's like me saying:
NO OFFENSE SEB, but you are actually being an ass just as much as everyone else and you're being hypocritical, because by saying no need to be an ass, you continue to act like an ass.

/derp
/thread derail
Post by: Deathie on June 14, 2011, 11:11:41 PM
LETS CAUSE DRAMA AND FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER OVER STUPID SHIT THAT DOESN'T MATTER.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on June 14, 2011, 11:14:07 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone..But can everyone just Stfu and Gtfo after voting "Yes" or "No" I honestly don't want to say this, and it probably won't make much of a difference but I want to ask PLEASE just vote 1 of those two and stop the arguing...
Post by: Cable on June 14, 2011, 11:27:29 PM
I was thinking.

If Xexxar gets unbanned,
Krasher and Gamefreak should be too.

Just saying.
Post by: Tiger Guy on June 14, 2011, 11:30:49 PM
I was thinking.

If Xexxar gets unbanned,
Krasher and Gamefreak should be too.

Just saying.
I think Krasher actually hacked rnd, I don't know what Gamefreak did.

I haven't heard from Krasher in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on June 14, 2011, 11:38:55 PM
I think Krasher actually hacked rnd, I don't know what Gamefreak did.

I haven't heard from Krasher in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

From what somebody said, Krasher hacked into rNd and used it to look hack into Devie's photobucket account or something and tried to look for inappropriate pics...Going into someone's personal profile and looking for personal pics is a bi- no, VERY wrong.

As for Gamefreak, all I have heard about him is that he did something really horrible in Deacons server...EDIT: Well the bans page is freaking out but I saw that he had 2 perma's on him for script hacking or something...
Post by: Seb on June 14, 2011, 11:57:01 PM
All I heard was that Krasher gave out pics of Don's family, and some other things.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on June 15, 2011, 12:05:23 AM
All I heard was that Krasher gave out pics of Don's family, and some other things.

Omfg...What is wrong with him?
Post by: coolzeldad on June 15, 2011, 12:28:45 AM
Xexxar was banned for hacking in ZS, threatening the servers, and being an ass to other members.

Xexxar has openly confessed to these things in the thread.

The majority of people against the idea seemed to attack how Xexxar talked in the thread versus what his actual ban was for.

It has been over 6 months since the initial ban and he has been making efforts to be productive.

In light of all this I have chosen to unban Xexxar.

Krasher and gamefreak are not the same people and have not done the same things, etc. They have their own situations.

I am always open to considerations so please message me if you feel I have not realized something.