.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) => Discussion => Topic started by: Devie on May 20, 2011, 06:35:53 AM

Title: The end of the world
Post by: Devie on May 20, 2011, 06:35:53 AM
The rapture. I've been hearing crap about this. It's myfirst break at work so I sadly cannot provide anything about this.

Please post anything about this on here and please discuss  some people say it's tonight.
Give me stuff to soak in to learn about this
Title: Re: The end of the world
Post by: Sabb on May 20, 2011, 07:06:58 AM
Wtf is this all about again?
Idk, a few friends were talking about it yesterday and one was saying everyone is going to die on Saturday and I derp'd.
Didn't care to ask the details.
Post by: Rocket50 on May 20, 2011, 07:08:02 AM
So... Will jesus be appearing in each individual time zones whenever it reaches "May 21" or what?
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on May 20, 2011, 07:19:45 AM
End of the world is 100+ years away from us!
So don't worry. XD
Post by: Peter Petrelli on May 20, 2011, 07:55:21 AM
So... Will jesus be appearing in each individual time zones whenever it reaches "May 21" or what?

Lul
Post by: Don on May 20, 2011, 08:03:46 AM
Brief description:

Extremist christian: durr we die in 1994 gaiz
>doesn't happen
k we die on 21st may 2011 then
other idiots believe him
go around america, preaching about the end of the world
more people believe it

And now people go apeshit over it.
Post by: bipolardiz on May 20, 2011, 08:07:04 AM
Tomorrow is supossedly the rapture.... I was looking into this last night cause I was bored! :D It has some things to do with the amount of time since God created man. It has been 13,023 years supposed since then and that is why Jesus is to come and take a 3rd of the population of the world with him to heaven while the rest remain on Earth for 5 months. At that time the Devil will then rise. So in all truth tomorrow woudn't be a end of it all kind of day. It would be a beginning for those blessed enough to grace heaven with there selves. (Which definately isn't myself seeing how im Jewish by heritage and Atheist by choice) The 5 months after would be dooms day.

With all of this said, the rapture is a load of crap simply because if you know anything about anything you will know that humans as a species have been here longer than 13,023 years.

Oh yeah and it has to do something with each day being a thousand years to god or some other drivel.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: » Magic « on May 20, 2011, 08:37:08 AM
yeahhh.... rightt.......
Post by: blαh2355 on May 20, 2011, 09:46:51 AM
And they said the day after, the damned will be walking on Earth while the rest goes to heaven. yeahno
Post by: Deathie on May 20, 2011, 11:34:36 AM
And they said the day after, the damned will be walking on Earth while the rest goes to heaven. yeahno

FUCKING

ITS GONNA BE LIKE FALLOUT, ISN'T IT? D:
Post by: cogsandspigots on May 20, 2011, 12:11:34 PM
If you wake up tomorrow and see a bunch of people missing, then you are fucked beyond all imagination. If you are one of those people who are missing, enjoy eternal life. If nothing happens, lol.
Post by: Cable on May 20, 2011, 12:25:20 PM
-I didn't read any other posts before this-

My opinion. Please don't be offended.
Post by: John on May 20, 2011, 12:26:02 PM
inb4 end of the world
wait, wasnt that supposed to be at 12-12-2012 ?
Post by: Jman on May 20, 2011, 12:35:55 PM
This is the same, if not more, stupid as Y2K, and supposedly 2012.

I don't believe any of this shit for a second.

In my honest opinion the world as we know it is going to end for sure within the next billion years, when the sun finishes the transformation from hydrogen into various metals and the Earth freezes over. If the world is going to end before that I can best summarize it with a famous quote by Mr. Albert Einstein:

Quote from: Albert Einstein
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

This most likely refers to ICBMs (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missles) containing nuclear warheads. We all know that if one is fired, all of them are, as we would start a nuclear war which would lead to a nuclear winter bringing us into an Ice Age.

And no, I'm not saying the World War IV thing as if IT IS GUARENTEED to happen, but I believe if the world as we know it will end early, it will be our fault somehow, probably because of war. I am sure about the Sun burning out in about a billion years though.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on May 20, 2011, 12:44:44 PM
Im not sure but i am not Catholic but protestant, does this mean i believe in this to? Or is it only Catholics? or all of Christianity?
Post by: Alphaggot on May 20, 2011, 12:45:43 PM
In the bible it says that Jesus will come like a thief at night.

How is anybody going to know that it's the 'End of the world' tomorrow. It's just a big lie, nobody will ever know when it'll happen.

Im not sure but i am not Catholic but protestant, does this mean i believe in this to? Or is it only Catholics? or all of Christianity?

I'm Christian, you don't have to believe in it. You can if you want to but it won't happen.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on May 20, 2011, 12:47:49 PM
I'm Christian, you don't have to believe in it. You can if you want to but it won't happen.

Didn't answer my question but Thank You for telling me you are a Christian.
Post by: Don on May 20, 2011, 12:55:20 PM
Protestant bro-fist.
And no, this is just a very small extremist group that tries to convince everyone that this wil happen.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on May 20, 2011, 01:06:23 PM
Protestant bro-fist.
And no, this is just a very small extremist group that tries to convince everyone that this wil happen.

Ahhh thank you for telling me what they are trying to do, Apparently their group are traveling to Savanna, Georgia this weekend (which is on the border between Georgia and South Carolina) and many people around savanna are not going to be happy about it. This group has been praising that our military is evil and corrupt (Which isn't true at all, praise our solders), and there is a Marine Military Base near the border to Georgia in South Carolina. It is called Parris Island.
Post by: Bovicide on May 20, 2011, 01:24:02 PM
Bipolar and I were plotting what to do if that shit really does happen tomorrow, cause neither of us are going to heaven if this crap is true.

"Ill bring the guns, you bring the jewish food!"
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on May 20, 2011, 01:24:54 PM
i wish i was born in the year 1337  then i wouldn't have to worry about all this...
Post by: Seb on May 20, 2011, 01:26:29 PM
My guess, nothing happens.

If the whole world spontaneously blows up, well fuck.

If slow apocalypse, I journey. Where should ALL U.S. RNDers meet?
Post by: Cake Faice on May 20, 2011, 01:57:24 PM
My guess, nothing happens.

If the whole world spontaneously blows up, well fuck.

If slow apocalypse, I journey. Where should ALL U.S. RNDers meet?

Get over to area 51. Then we use devie to repopulate.

Post by: Osme on May 20, 2011, 01:58:58 PM
everyone dying on sunday? k.
friend told me he is likely to lose virginity on sat night
hope for failure...
Post by: Cable on May 20, 2011, 02:00:56 PM
Same
Post by: Seb on May 20, 2011, 02:01:21 PM
Same

Wait, most? I mean all.
Post by: Sabb on May 20, 2011, 02:01:38 PM
You're asking people what you believe.
Just because you "belong to" or rather follow a religion/beliefs doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything that religion says?
Religion does not, or shouldn't, determine how you think or what you believe in.
Post by: Peetah on May 20, 2011, 02:03:44 PM
Coolz should make us all super admin just incase.
Post by: Dale Feles on May 20, 2011, 02:11:52 PM
Hell my teacher has been through 5 ends of the world, and Mr Franklin probably even more. This is just bullshit, the world will end once were probably all pushing daisies.
Post by: Cable on May 20, 2011, 02:17:49 PM
Wait, most? I mean all.
Same
Post by: Deathie on May 20, 2011, 02:21:14 PM
Well, lets think about something first.

The devil isn't THAT bad of a guy.
The reason why most of you are assuming that you'll go to hell is because god made the ten commandments so damn easy to break D:
Satan's just doing his job. I mean, it must be hell working in hell because of the overflow of people being sent there. I doubt even some super-being can manage so many people.
Post by: Seb on May 20, 2011, 02:30:15 PM
Well, lets think about something first.

The devil isn't THAT bad of a guy.
The reason why most of you are assuming that you'll go to hell is because god made the ten commandments so damn easy to break D:
Satan's just doing his job. I mean, it must be hell working in hell because of the overflow of people being sent there. I doubt even some super-being can manage so many people.

Well, technically, the Bible doesn't say anything about him being the leader of Hell, he's just the first guy to go there.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on May 20, 2011, 02:44:57 PM
You're asking people what you believe.
Just because you "belong to" or rather follow a religion/beliefs doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything that religion says?
Religion does not, or shouldn't, determine how you think or what you believe in.

hmmm i just wasn't paying attention but i do understand what you are trying to get to me now. BTW i do not believe that the world will "end" tomorrow. the world ends when a meteor hits us or when the world is completely flooded.
Post by: bipolardiz on May 20, 2011, 03:46:45 PM
Well, technically, the Bible doesn't say anything about him being the leader of Hell, he's just the first guy to go there.

I think you are wrong about that my good sir.... I believe the Devil is the leader.... it may not say that Lucifer is the Devil which it does but anyway..
Post by: Foofoojack on May 20, 2011, 03:48:15 PM
lolreligion
Post by: Deathie on May 20, 2011, 03:51:26 PM
I think you are wrong about that my good sir.... I believe the Devil is the leader.... it may not say that Lucifer is the Devil which it does but anyway..

I thought Lucifer was his holy name, while he was still an angel,.
then when he became the devil, he was Satan.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Post by: Supertoaster on May 20, 2011, 03:55:08 PM
some old guy counted some numbers n they added up something about jesus coming back at precisely may 21st 2011 at 5 or 6Pm

anyway it's just bs.

besides if i die we all die so it's all kewl.

also House Cuddy's fourth final Dream season 7 episode 15 musical spoof Cabaret Summer Stock Get Happy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xoO_tU7HI#ws)

shout hallelujah come on get happy get ready for the judgement day
Post by: bipolardiz on May 20, 2011, 04:21:25 PM
I thought Lucifer was his holy name, while he was still an angel,.
then when he became the devil, he was Satan.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That might be right.... I have seen Lucifer and the Devil used interchangeably though.
Post by: Cake Faice on May 20, 2011, 04:34:37 PM
Actually, I'm tempted to open up a live stream for friends and go outside right before 6pm and video tape surroundings and crap. I sure as hell don't believe it.
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 20, 2011, 04:37:02 PM
I do not believe this as well...I'm Buddhist :D...but with all of these people saying this is very serious is making me a bit unwell inside.
Post by: Deacon on May 20, 2011, 04:43:02 PM
Actually, I'm tempted to open up a live stream for friends and go outside right before 6pm and video tape surroundings and crap. I sure as hell don't believe it.

inb4deaconlivesnextdoor

And to all of you: should you choose to believe it, then look up the specific time this guy said, only in the middle east. That is the "holy land" after all.

To the rest of us: I should on leaving my clothes in my bed, like I had just evaporated, and leaving the house. That would be funny as hell, especially since my parents thing that atheist=satanic worshiper. Even though atheist=i don't believe in any of that.

U.S.A RND members meet in Las Vegas; We're taking the Bellagio for ourselves.

Post by: This Toast on May 20, 2011, 04:45:52 PM
Dates with possibility of the end and a traitor:
MAY 21 2011 AROUND 6PM. < Shit thats today O_o
Dec 21 2012 < I like the movie :thumbsup:

Not True! Continue the play! :D
Post by: Cake Faice on May 20, 2011, 04:47:23 PM
inb4deaconlivesnextdoor

And to all of you: should you choose to believe it, then look up the specific time this guy said, only in the middle east. That is the "holy land" after all.

To the rest of us: I should on leaving my clothes in my bed, like I had just evaporated, and leaving the house. That would be funny as hell, especially since my parents thing that atheist=satanic worshiper. Even though atheist=i don't believe in any of that.

Since diz and sanders are gonna take-up nellis, you and me must find somewhere to hide.

Oh, and you can tag along with me too during me recording tomorrow, it'd help if you brought one of those real cameras and not a phone camera like I'm using. I has teh tripod.
Post by: Deacon on May 20, 2011, 04:49:07 PM
Since diz and sanders are gonna take-up nellis, you and me must find somewhere to hide.

Oh, and you can tag along with me too during me recording tomorrow, it'd help if you brought one of those real cameras and not a phone camera like I'm using. I has teh tripod.

So I totally would
But I don't have a real camera
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 20, 2011, 04:50:44 PM
Coolz's house will be our outpost for RND members >:D
Post by: Cake Faice on May 20, 2011, 04:50:55 PM
So I totally would
But I don't have a real camera

FFFFFFF-

(http://www.thenoisecast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/okay.jpg)

But I dunno if I'd actually do that. I guess i'll steam message you if I'm planning to tomorrow or something like that.

Oh god, Watching the Rapture, with Deacon!
Post by: Supertoaster on May 20, 2011, 05:10:25 PM
I don't like how it's supposed to be an exact time.
The bible says Jesus will come back but NOBODY will see it coming.

Also I don't like how there is an exact time. lrn2timezones

If it is gonna happen its gonna happen to everyone at once and we will all shit holy bricks.

Also our calender ends every 12 months and the world doesn't end what makes the Mayans so special? They were just smart.

Post by: Deathie on May 20, 2011, 05:11:54 PM
Thursday
Majora's Mask: Clock Town Day 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtz-qGWKNOw#)
Saturday
Majora's Mask: Clock Town Day 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjXutKsizE8#)
Post by: Sabb on May 20, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
I'ma keep my pokerface on in-case Jesus wants to lift me to heaven...
Post by: Seb on May 20, 2011, 05:40:43 PM
We've gotta coordinate this.

(http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/Rotedria/rndmap.png)

Stops for us to meet because fuck you I'm not journeying to Las Vegas in a zombie apocalypse myself. Plus, surely, I'm not the only RNDer that lives on the East Coast, right?
Post by: Devie on May 20, 2011, 05:42:12 PM
After 12 hours of fucking work - I came home to this thread I made early AM with 4 pages of fucking lol!

I was just confused because someone posted this:
(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/226988_1750234724312_1492170199_31495176_1023754_n.jpg)
I immediately thought "wtf is that?". I did hear about this shit but was quite confused as to what it actually was.

Considering that I'll be once again at work tomorrow from 6am to 7fucking30pm, I will probably sit stand there going "AW COME ON!" as people around start disappearing going to heaven and my boss being a bitch would probably ask me to finish the jobs of those who went poof to heaven.

And looking back at the UNGODLY and DIRTY things I've done...I've been a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY naughty girl... I HIGHLY doubt I'll go to heaven
inb4eternaldamnation.

Norly, This shit is fake. lol.

But if it does happen I'll just walk home (assuming cars won't work all of the sudden) hoping that I won't die on the way to it since my work is 10 miles from home. Find proudly and go live in zombie apocalypse.
Post by: Deacon on May 20, 2011, 05:42:58 PM

Stops for us to meet because fuck you I'm not journeying to Las Vegas in a zombie apocalypse myself. Plus, surely, I'm not the only RNDer that lives on the East Coast, right?

Who said zombies? this would be a meeting of all those deemed unfit for heaven
Post by: Seb on May 20, 2011, 05:44:08 PM
Who said zombies? this would be a meeting of all those deemed unfit for heaven

doesn't hurt to dream
Post by: Cable on May 20, 2011, 05:45:02 PM

MICHIGAN FTW.
Littlefox, DC, and I can meet up.
I have a 4 foot long spear in my garage and an AK47 with a banana clip full of rubber bullets.
Post by: Deathie on May 20, 2011, 05:46:34 PM
Everyone is hoping for a zombie apocalypse because it's the only apocalypse where you're wits depend on weather or not you live.

Nuclear Fallout, Flood, The earth exploding, all if it will most likely kill you instantly if you're not in the right place at the right time :L
Post by: Sabb on May 20, 2011, 05:58:45 PM
Everyone is hoping for a zombie apocalypse because it's the only apocalypse where you're wits depend on weather or not you live.

Nuclear Fallout, Flood, The earth exploding, all if it will most likely kill you instantly if you're not in the right place at the right time :L
>you're wits
>you're
But aside from that, I don't see that having good wits is going to help you from having a whole population of zombies from killing you...
People would probably have better chance living in a nuclear fallout, considering if you do actually live, you truly DO have to rely on your "wits" in order to survive. In a zombie apocalypse you'd also have to rely on a lot more physical strength :/.
Post by: Devie on May 20, 2011, 05:59:48 PM
In a zombie apocalypse you'd also have to rely on a lot more physical strength :/.

and guns. and aim.

MORE LIKE SPRAY AND PRAY LIKE WHAT ME AND TEENY DOES ON L4D2 HUEHUEHUEHUHEUEUH
Post by: Sabb on May 20, 2011, 06:02:04 PM
and guns. and aim.
And ability to kill Don and/or use him as a meat shield?
I believe so.
Post by: Seb on May 20, 2011, 06:05:58 PM
Well, gunfire can be 150dB, which is as loud as a jet engine. Even with a silencer, the best ones only lower it by 20dB, which = 130dB = jackhammer loudness.
Post by: Deathie on May 20, 2011, 06:14:15 PM
You know, I think the world ending this Saturday is legit.

Duke Nukem forever comes out on the tenth.
Post by: Supertoaster on May 20, 2011, 06:15:55 PM
i have nowhere to go  :'( forever alone in california
Post by: Sabb on May 20, 2011, 06:17:35 PM
Run on over to coolz'. He'll take care of you. /trollface/
Post by: Hitman on May 20, 2011, 06:21:03 PM
May 21 here in my country, now what?
Post by: Seb on May 20, 2011, 06:22:05 PM

You COULD make it to Las Vegas.
Post by: YomoFox on May 20, 2011, 06:42:36 PM
Need new World...
(http://filesmelt.com/dl/World2.png)
Post by: Carp on May 20, 2011, 06:50:25 PM
Apparently he predicted a earthquake and 5 months of catastrophes afterwards...
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 20, 2011, 07:15:38 PM
If I'm correct, coolz doesn't live far from I live...I get like 10-30 pings on the server >:3
Post by: Cake Faice on May 20, 2011, 07:18:45 PM
But norly, Sanders and/or Diz would say NOU and fly off to somewhere. So with me and Deacon still here, we shall gather all of our belongings, meet up at this giant park by a casino, and then go off to what remains of Nellis AFB to find a plane and have tomcat fly it or something like that, then we would have to locate to a safer place to survive the oncoming apocalypse until the end of 5 months.

Thats when earth goes kaboom. Hopefully we won't get screwed over by communication loss.
Post by: Deathie on May 20, 2011, 07:25:52 PM
They're making a game about this.

I Am Alive E3 2010 Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUStOdDrBw8#ws)
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 20, 2011, 07:44:50 PM
._.
Post by: Goat on May 20, 2011, 07:52:57 PM
It's the end of the world as we know it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeo0_3gN190#)

Sadly. Im a deist so idk.
Post by: Hitman on May 20, 2011, 07:55:14 PM
This shit won't happen so...
Portal - Credits Song 'Still Alive' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI#)
Post by: Goat on May 20, 2011, 08:01:32 PM
Ateention sirs we are all out of cake.
Post by: blαh2355 on May 20, 2011, 08:12:54 PM

I live in East Coast
(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/327/rndmap.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/rndmap.png/)
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- too far away :(
Although, my Dad's friend has a gun shop >:D
Post by: Alex Mason, SOG on May 20, 2011, 08:21:42 PM
Worlds gonna end tomorrow D:
NUUUUUUU 8th grade formal is tommorrow D:
Post by: cogsandspigots on May 20, 2011, 08:35:08 PM
(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/327/rndmap.png)
Post by: blαh2355 on May 20, 2011, 08:36:21 PM
EVERYBODY, GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!!!
Post by: alexoidother on May 20, 2011, 08:59:30 PM
What's wrong with all you?!? Why every1 think it's end today?!?
Post by: Alex Mason, SOG on May 20, 2011, 09:05:56 PM
(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx36/bunnykilla_2009/rndmap.png)
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 20, 2011, 09:28:09 PM
GET TO DA WAFFLECOPTERRR
Post by: Repulse on May 20, 2011, 10:18:24 PM
Haha lol :D i think he will be there...in different time zone
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on May 20, 2011, 10:40:00 PM
I don't know about you guys...

There are so many songs I could share right now. But I said fuck it and chose 3 because I'm so fucking indecisive.
if I feel like it when I post this.
Post by: Don on May 21, 2011, 01:55:35 AM
It's the 21st of May and it's 09:55 AM.
>no apocalypse
>no demons
>no clothes everywhere
>no earthquakes
>not in hell
>not in heaven

I am disappoint
Post by: Deacon on May 21, 2011, 02:04:52 AM
>no apocalypse
>no demons
>no clothes everywhere
>no earthquakes
>not in hell
>not in heaven

I am disappoint

but did you use heaven's clock?
Post by: Bovicide on May 21, 2011, 02:10:39 AM
>no apocalypse
>no demons
>no clothes everywhere
>no earthquakes
>not in hell
>not in heaven

I am disappoint

Shit wont happen till 6:00pst. So you gotta wait till tomorrow morning, sorry bub.

Addendum: 6pm local time. So apparently none of the austrailians were worthy.
Post by: Dale Feles on May 21, 2011, 03:02:42 AM
Shit wont happen till 6:00pst. So you gotta wait till tomorrow morning, sorry bub.

Satan: fuck I don't want sniper in hell with me... ._.

No but seriously if this happens I'll just chill out in lava pools in hell.
Post by: Cake Faice on May 21, 2011, 06:56:27 AM

So it's going to be a 6pm Australia time? Which even then has different time zones...

Can someone at-least post a proper time zone along with the 6pm thing? Or would the rapture happen @ 6pm on every timezone....

Post by: Alphaggot on May 21, 2011, 07:03:09 AM
So it's going to be a 6pm Australia time? Which even then has different time zones...

Can someone at-least post a proper time zone along with the 6pm thing? Or would the rapture happen @ 6pm on every timezone....

Taken from wordclock.

The East Coast of Australia is 15 hours ahead of New York, and 18 hours ahead of Los Angelos.

So basically, we would've died already. How reassuring.
Post by: Carp on May 21, 2011, 07:30:56 AM
6pm eastern time tonight......
Post by: alexoidother on May 21, 2011, 07:55:29 AM
This's end... End of my patience!!!!
Post by: alexoidother on May 21, 2011, 07:58:37 AM
Nothing happening. Yes some strange thing happend(like ligthing at clear sky, strange noises, AND ALIENS TELEPORTING FROM NOWHERE!!!)
P.S. Dat's joke! :trollface:
Post by: Cake Faice on May 21, 2011, 08:13:04 AM
P.S. Dat's joke! :trollface:

(http://community.us.playstation.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-30870169-2627/Poker+face+Guy.jpg)
Post by: This Guy on May 21, 2011, 08:49:29 AM
Drunk old man is drunk.

This won't happen, No man would know when the judgement day would happen.

All who believe in him are false prophets and shall go to hell.

I hear the christian complex near our house was talking about this and how its such a fail. I lol'ed when I heard them.
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 21, 2011, 08:58:01 AM
Uh...live check?

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface: :trollface:
Post by: Sabb on May 21, 2011, 09:00:17 AM
Uh...live check?
I actually lol'd.
But anywho, I'm pretty sure the rapture didn't happen, considering my cousins are still over at my house.
Post by: cogsandspigots on May 21, 2011, 09:09:09 AM
I bet my church is going to have a sermon about this and the preacher is going to say, "Hmmm. Full attendance. Now I'm pretty sure its a sign that it didn't happen." Then they are go into how no one can predict it.
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on May 21, 2011, 09:29:14 AM
 :omgwtftrolld:

Okay, next time someone fucking predicts the end of the world I'm starting a Thermo-Nuclear War.

There. Problem Fucking Solved  :trollface:

People better stop predicting rapture and getting my hopes up before I choke a bitch.

Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 21, 2011, 09:32:54 AM
:omgwtftrolld:

Okay, next time someone fucking predicts the end of the world I'm starting a Thermo-Nuclear War.

There. Problem Fucking Solved  :trollface:

People better stop predicting rapture and getting my hopes up before I choke a bitch.
Post by: Peetah on May 21, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
Today "Judgment day" is the best weather I have seen in years. LOL
Post by: Sabb on May 21, 2011, 09:46:57 AM
Agreed.
Might take a trip to the beach this weekend :>.
Post by: Seb on May 21, 2011, 09:50:42 AM

IT'S A SIGN
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on May 21, 2011, 09:59:50 AM
Might Will take a trip to the beach this weekend :>.

You read my mind.
Post by: Supertoaster on May 21, 2011, 10:13:52 AM
omg

(http://i54.tinypic.com/mwa8lc.jpg)

Post by: coolzeldad on May 21, 2011, 11:47:24 AM
Well I read the first page of the thread.

The rapture is a christian concept.

The key idea with the rapture is that it isn't predictable, this goes along with the majority of christian ideas and teachings stemming from the Bible ( Books from both the old and new testament and other books not included in certain other adaptations, which might be utilized in other religious views such as Judaism, Catholicism, or more  ).

One of the key reinforcements to these ideas is that there will always be those who supposedly confirm dates and some might seem lucky with their guess but it's really out of our potential and possible understanding.

But it is a Christian concept, one where the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost component of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) chooses who to save and not to save from the planet.

I'm sure there are numerous variations to explaining this any further, do to so many translations of the Bible, including what would happen to the rest ( whether to stay, die, be succumbed to judgement, etc. ).

Point is, according where the idea supposedly originated it would be impossible to predict and there would always be people wanting to know, saying they know, guessing and more so.

However, you can believe in whatever you wish. I think that's one of the greatest and possibly scarriest concepts.

That's my two shillings

P.S. Forgot to say - bring it on ;P

..and this olol

Coolz should make us all super admin just incase.

;)
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 21, 2011, 11:49:46 AM
What about 3 shillings /troll
Post by: coolzeldad on May 21, 2011, 11:56:12 AM

Ah, I missed this.. road trip kthx

I'm bringing the servers
Post by: Deacon on May 21, 2011, 01:02:22 PM
Ah, I missed this.. road trip kthx

I'm bringing the servers

SO
MUCH
WIN

Post by: blαh2355 on May 21, 2011, 02:13:17 PM
I better stop worshiping Raptor Jesus :3
Post by: Alphaggot on May 21, 2011, 02:57:07 PM
It just started raining all of a sudden in the East Coast. WHAT IS THIS ak;fjcKLEHNFLJ

On a side note, are we dead yet?
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on May 21, 2011, 03:06:32 PM
:I

I think actually the whole world just got  :trollface:'d

Harold Camping is :D at us  ::)

And no Alphaggot, it's not raining up north... but TBH it was almost believable before today cause it WAS raining like hell... but... once the sun came out I was like  :omgwtftrolld:
Post by: Supertoaster on May 21, 2011, 03:07:21 PM
hey gais i'm here in heaven here its liek awesome!

no

apocalypse ORLY? (http://i54.tinypic.com/ekq3k1.jpg)
Post by: cogsandspigots on May 21, 2011, 03:09:52 PM
(http://i54.tinypic.com/ekq3k1.jpg)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_p9A9lY9vE3s/RrxXhRbQ5eI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/sK4TVwp1vUU/s640/DSC02846.JPG)
Post by: » Magic « on May 21, 2011, 03:32:30 PM
Post by: This Toast on May 21, 2011, 03:38:50 PM
NOTHING IS HAPPENING. HAROLD CAMPING IS JUST  :trollface: ing
Post by: Cake Faice on May 21, 2011, 03:39:34 PM
Damn, now I have to finish my homework :(
Post by: InfamousFelix on May 21, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
Bring it on, At least we'll finally get that second to say Fuck war and do the carlton on top of a tank.. or maybe just our houses..
Post by: Devie on May 21, 2011, 05:51:09 PM
I lold because at work... around 5:30 TWO people disappeared out of thin air.
Never came back from break. This caused the whole plant to be backed up with products because of these two missing people causing more work for us.

They just literally went poof. Gone.

Black guy at work was like: TIS HAPPENIN' TIS HAPPENIN! THEY GON TO HEAVAN.. WE GON BE HERE- WE GON BE IN HELL! OH JESUS MY LORD WHY DO YOU PUT US INTO ETERNAL DAMNATION.

I was fucking lmaoing like a little bitch.

Well. its 8:50 and I'm pretty sure I'm alive so...
Turns out those two people just... walked out? Idk still unclear but no one knows where they went..
Post by: Supertoaster on May 21, 2011, 05:58:47 PM
I lold because at work... around 5:30 TWO people disappeared out of thin air.
Never came back from break. This caused the whole plant to be backed up with products because of these two missing people causing more work for us.

They just literally went poof. Gone.

Black guy at work was like: TIS HAPPENIN' TIS HAPPENIN! THEY GON TO HEAVAN.. WE GON BE HERE- WE GON BE IN HELL! OH JESUS MY LORD WHY DO YOU PUT US INTO ETERNAL DAMNATION.

I was fucking lmaoing like a little bitch.

Well. its 8:50 and I'm pretty sure I'm alive so...
Turns out those two people just... walked out? Idk still unclear but no one knows where they went..
unless only those two people get to go cause' we're so naughty
Post by: Cake Faice on May 21, 2011, 06:02:24 PM
Well I'm still here, so once again, successful christian trolls were successful. And lol @ peo

OLOLOL, DUMBASS MOTHER TRIED TO KILL HER KIDS BY SLITTING THEIR THROATS SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH "THE END" THAT WAS GOING TO OCCUR 5 MONTHS LATER. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vj8-_jhFAA#ws)
Post by: coolzeldad on May 21, 2011, 06:12:57 PM

I'm sure they just went to furiously masturbate.. right?

That's what two people disappear to do right?.. .-.

THEY WERE JUST GOING TO SELFlessly ENJOY THE APOCALYPSE RIGHT???

I DON'T SEE THE BIG DEAL?? RIGHT????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLKASDJFL;AKSJDF;KLASJ;DFKLJAS;DFKLJA;SLDKFJSL;
Post by: Sabb on May 21, 2011, 06:23:18 PM
I'm sure they just went to furiously masturbate.. right?

That's what two people disappear to do right?.. .-.

THEY WERE JUST GOING TO SELFlessly ENJOY THE APOCALYPSE RIGHT???

I DON'T SEE THE BIG DEAL?? RIGHT????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLKASDJFL;AKSJDF;KLASJ;DFKLJAS;DFKLJA;SLDKFJSL;
Well I know that's what I did around the time of the rapture.
Post by: Deacon on May 21, 2011, 06:28:19 PM
100 3055 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8Voy44pfY#ws)
Post by: Blaze on May 21, 2011, 06:28:34 PM
 :( Well, I am sad that... ??? HOLY FUCKIN SHIT IT'S JESUS! HI JESUS! What the... oh shit im floatin towards heaven. Later SUCKAS, HAHAHA!  :P WHOO! (http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/roses-in-heaven.jpg) Here ya go guys, it's a picture of heaven i took with ma phone. Jesus says its cool with him. lata  ;D
Post by: Deathie on May 21, 2011, 06:52:33 PM

You have a lovely home :o

Also, I was going to do something similar, except edit in some after effects earthquakes and plane crashes.

But too lazy :C
Post by: Tomcat on May 21, 2011, 07:56:23 PM

bitches be at your house

i would of used camera for something else if they are not your sisters?
Post by: Cheesicle on May 21, 2011, 08:21:27 PM
Those were some fucking intense earthquakes.

Is all I have to say.
Post by: Deacon on May 21, 2011, 09:16:03 PM
bitches be at your house

i would of used camera for something else if they are not your sisters?

the tall one
is 12.
and that is my sister.

you didn't know. its ok.

the short one is a friend of mine, she's 19
my best friends ex, and (rather unfortunately) i will honor that
Post by: This Toast on May 21, 2011, 11:33:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TvX5atf2hcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Post by: Don on May 22, 2011, 03:02:48 AM
the tall one
is 12.
and that is my sister.
Don't see why that's stopping you
Post by: Deacon on May 22, 2011, 03:03:56 AM
Don't see why that's stopping you

not
even

a

little.
Post by: Jman on May 22, 2011, 05:51:03 AM
INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Post by: Peetah on May 22, 2011, 07:57:32 AM
Rapture.dll missing.
Post by: alexoidother on May 22, 2011, 08:18:01 AM
Dammit forgot what I were going to say... :icecream:
Oh! It's too hot, it's like hell!
Post by: Alphaggot on May 22, 2011, 08:59:50 AM
We're actually dead. Our mind is portraying what life would be like without the Rapture. Enjoy your meaningless lives.
Post by: Blaze on May 22, 2011, 10:09:40 AM
wait so our minds can create information we do not know, randomly create millions of personalities, AND create an entire world with natural disasters and everything?! Wow, we all have amazing minds.  ???
Post by: Deathie on May 22, 2011, 12:52:20 PM
INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Bioshock did not install properly. Please try again at a later time.
Post by: Wafflepiezz on May 22, 2011, 02:57:43 PM
Bioshock did not install properly. Please try again at a later time.
(http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm280/X3VampNekoX3/fuuuuu.png)
Post by: Blaze on May 22, 2011, 05:39:34 PM
Bioshock CD has malfunctioned and is no longer operable. Please insert Crysis 2 disk or your console will start crying.
Post by: yoshi on May 23, 2011, 08:04:24 AM
May 22nd We Are Here. Now Go Live. And Stop Being Worried And Thinking Of Death. Grow Up. :) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icmmjnr6x2I#ws)
Post by: Sabb on May 23, 2011, 10:19:42 AM
May 22nd We Are Here. Now Go Live. And Stop Being Worried And Thinking Of Death. Grow Up. :) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icmmjnr6x2I#ws)
Was i supposed to laugh at some point?
Post by: Seb on May 23, 2011, 01:25:20 PM
Was i supposed to laugh at some point?

Don't think so.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on May 30, 2011, 12:45:37 PM
Need new World...

(https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-kJwq0qdvRSQ/TWwpE5QZ1mI/AAAAAAAAAC0/oZDRAAibr10/seedd.png)