.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) => Discussion => Topic started by: Prox on September 03, 2013, 02:29:51 PM

Title: Bringing back Annonyboard
Post by: Prox on September 03, 2013, 02:29:51 PM
It's been a whole while since it was removed and I think that now is a good time to have a good discussion about bringing it back up as well as possibly thinking about some additions to it but thats optional.

As you all know I'm strongly in favor of bringing it back. After over a year or maybe even two I think giving this a second chance is definitely worth it, I'm sure there will be things to be said if it'll be brought back to life. Now if AB would cause enormous amounts of trouble it could always be shut down again but I hope this isn't going to be the case because a lot of time has passed and I believe we became more mature and smart so I don't see why should anyone be offended by it anymore, I mean, after all it's the Internet, if people can legitimately get so offended by such things then it's their fault and they'll probably going to have to learn to deal with it sooner or later anyways because things previously seen on AB happen all across the Internet and it is here to stay so sooner or later people should grow out of the period of not being able to deal with what's being said there. Another thing worth mentioning is that back in the day it was quite an interesting place to spar or lurk around, well, for the most or at least some part of it.
There are some other issues that I do believe should be looked upon if we are to bring this board back. Those include mainly samefagging and spamming.

Let's try to keep the discussion without "muh feelings" logic involved as well as polite as possible and with use of good arguments.
Discuss.
Title: Re: Bringing back Annonyboard
Post by: Sabb on September 03, 2013, 02:38:56 PM
thats it
im going to shit on you
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 03, 2013, 02:39:43 PM
I agree with Prox. Most, if not all, of the /ab/ shitposters have left RND since it was shut down, so the amount of shit flinging and drama would most likely go down.
Post by: blαh2355 on September 03, 2013, 03:14:04 PM
Hopefully this is the case. I wouldn't mind for it to be up as long as spam and flaming are strictly forbidden.
Post by: coolzeldad on September 03, 2013, 03:32:51 PM
Please tell me the benefit.

So far I have only heard how it won't be bad.
Post by: Shockah on September 03, 2013, 05:20:36 PM
I don't see any benefit. In the past when it was up there wasn't any, it was simply used as a means for endless flaming and idiocy. So let's say no one flames or acts like a total douche anymore via AB, what positives are there I'm also curious because I can't see a single one. Back when it was up there wasn't a single intelligent discussion on the board, I'm not sure what makes anyone think it'll be any different now even if restrictions/regulations were put in place to stop minginess.
Post by: Bomb Squad on September 03, 2013, 06:29:45 PM
What the fuck is Annoyboard?
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 03, 2013, 07:25:49 PM
What the fuck is Annoyboard?
A place that was made to make topics and posts about community related things anonymously. Instead of that, it was just a place to start shit and shit talk about others. Nothing productive happened there, and Coolz took it down.

I can see why people don't want /ab/ to come back, but I wouldn't mind it coming back. It's really all up to Coolz.
Post by: Bomb Squad on September 03, 2013, 07:29:11 PM
A place that was made to make topics and posts about community related things anonymously. Instead of that, it was just a place to start shit and shit talk about others. Nothing productive happened there, and Coolz took it down.

I can see why people don't want /ab/ to come back, but I wouldn't mind it coming back. It's really all up to Coolz.
Anonymous discussion doesn't sound like a bad idea - I really wouldn't mind it either.
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 03, 2013, 07:38:28 PM
Anonymous discussion doesn't sound like a bad idea - I really wouldn't mind it either.
The problem is that some people don't know how to control themselves and/or like to start drama. They end up making malicious threads about a subject that has nothing to do with the community whatsoever. Some would even samefag just so get reactions.
Post by: Sabb on September 03, 2013, 08:19:32 PM
idk i just feel like some people have some craving to gossip worse than a sewing club when any sort of anonymity is introduced and i dont personally see any positives to that
in my opinion if you have something that you cant say with your identity known, then its not worth saying to begin with
Post by: Tezuni on September 03, 2013, 08:31:09 PM
I think having ananonymous board is an unhealthy thing because it bypasses personal accountability and as such opens the door to a negative environment.

I agree with coolz, I see no benefits in it.
Post by: HideoKojima on September 03, 2013, 08:51:36 PM
The problem is that some people don't know how to control themselves and/or like to start drama. They end up making malicious threads about a subject that has nothing to do with the community whatsoever. Some would even samefag just so get reactions.

There could be an ID system like /b/ for each thread to so people can't samefag? Not sure how hard it would be to make that though.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 03, 2013, 09:21:56 PM
Instead of that, it was just a place to start shit and shit talk about others.
Actually, within all of that shit posting, we were all able to actually get our bottled up rage out against members without ruining relationships (unless it was obvious who was posting).
Post by: Prox on September 04, 2013, 04:08:15 AM
Please tell me the benefit.

So far I have only heard how it won't be bad.
People can say whats on their mind, talk more freely without having to worry about what's going to happen to them next, they don't need to sugar coat words, it's also a very interesting board, if you guys could forget for a moment about all the spam and stupid shit and think about threads that were actually legitimate you'd see that too.

I don't see any benefit. In the past when it was up there wasn't any, it was simply used as a means for endless flaming and idiocy. So let's say no one flames or acts like a total douche anymore via AB, what positives are there I'm also curious because I can't see a single one. Back when it was up there wasn't a single intelligent discussion on the board, I'm not sure what makes anyone think it'll be any different now even if restrictions/regulations were put in place to stop minginess.
The AB was never all about intelligent discussions, its about having any kind of discussions. Also some or perhaps most of intelligent discussions regarding other members or things that otherwise would get you called an asshole, racist, or would make people hold grudges against you were also only possible there and let's not delude ourselves by saying people wouldn't do this, they do and probably always will. Another point I'd like to address is that there were a lot of discussions in AB that had a lot of offensive words and attitudes but the things that they were saying was legit, a lot of you would probably call those threads idiotic, insulting without actually even looking into their meaning, but simply because of bad attitute aka "muh feelings". I just cannot comprehend why do you guys think that after 2 years people would still get offended over the Internet just as easy, I view this community as a mature, responsible and intelligent one so it's hard for me to imagine that people would still get so horribly offended by AB. Also keep in mind that those shit posters would probably be aware that retarded behavior would result in a permanent removal of the board so they would probably be more cautious, unless thats their intent, to close it, but we could add some new features to that board to prevent it but before we do that we need to decide on whether or not we want to bring AB back.   

idk i just feel like some people have some craving to gossip worse than a sewing club when any sort of anonymity is introduced
Well then let them have their fun, if they are like that then who cares? Of course the chances are great that at the moment of AB revival there will be much of that but I don't see it lasting for too long.

i dont personally see any positives to that in my opinion if you have something that you cant say with your identity known, then its not worth saying to begin with
Of course you can say whatever you want, but if you care about the community and other people which is usually the case, that just isn't going to happen. People will worry about consequences and even if they speak, they will censor themselves as much as possible, so that in itself is a very positive thing that anonymity, it solves that problem.

I think having ananonymous board is an unhealthy thing because it bypasses personal accountability and as such opens the door to a negative environment.

I agree with coolz, I see no benefits in it.
If someone can't stand negative environment on the Internet because "muh feelings" then I believe they should work on that, negative environment is inevitable on the Internet. They could also just simply stay away from such places if possible.
Post by: coolzeldad on September 04, 2013, 04:43:56 AM
People can say whats on their mind, talk more freely without having to worry about what's going to happen to them next, they don't need to sugar coat words, it's also a very interesting board, if you guys could forget for a moment about all the spam and stupid shit and think about threads that were actually legitimate you'd see that too.

Okay that's all fine, but can you name a thread that had any significance in your view?
Post by: Prox on September 04, 2013, 05:21:00 AM
Okay that's all fine, but can you name a thread that had any significance in your view?
   I can't name a specific thread because of how long the board has been closed but I remember some threads about people expressing their opinions on possible admin promotions as well as those who were already promoted.
I think there was also a discussion about rnd community in general, there were quite a bit of legitimate stuff going on about other members along with shit posting of course and we also can all remember the retarded spam threads and uncalled offensive posts which caused drama and made community more displeased with each other or at least thats how it looked back then. Not that there were a lot of very important stuff going on there but there was quite a big deal of relatively important things on good and bad sides.
Post by: Samo on September 04, 2013, 06:00:58 AM
Most, if not all, of the /ab/ shitposters have left RND since it was shut down
He's definitely right. It's very unlikely that we'll have so many shitposts as last time. Though at first I was against the idea, I wouldn't really mind it now. Maybe we could put it to proper use, that's if it can be set up easily and wouldn't cost anything extra for Coolz. Plus it can be taken down whenever. Might as well try it out.

Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on September 04, 2013, 06:31:00 AM
Yeah Coolz,you could add something interesting to the site for once

:omgwtfband:

But i can agree with some of the posts,the anonyboard is interesting and probably wouldn't really be nearly as bad as it apparently was the first time it was added.BUT keep in mind some people would probably really want it to go and just shitpost a ton solely for it to get removed.
I think i have to go with Hideo on this one though,it would be nice if posts had an ID like on 4chan so that stupid shit like samefagging and spamming/shitposting could be less of an issue.
Post by: jimonions on September 04, 2013, 09:32:27 AM
What I remember most about that board was feeling sorry for the people getting trashed on.
You cant reply to defend yourself because there's no incentive to have a proper discussion.
Also the bandwagon effect  pretty much drowns out any opposing points.

I haven't seen any much good come from it but it was somewhat entertaining.

Never posted anything in there either.
Post by: Sabb on September 04, 2013, 11:30:43 AM
Well then let them have their fun, if they are like that then who cares? Of course the chances are great that at the moment of AB revival there will be much of that but I don't see it lasting for too long.
The people on the opposing side, clearly.

Of course you can say whatever you want, but if you care about the community and other people which is usually the case, that just isn't going to happen. People will worry about consequences and even if they speak, they will censor themselves as much as possible, so that in itself is a very positive thing that anonymity, it solves that problem.
My opinion on this is based off of what actually happened, and how likely I see it reoccurring. I don't see where your opinion is coming from, however.
In the past what I said was absolutely the case and no one did worry about consequences because there were none, and won't be any. Unless you mean having the board removed, which I wouldn't consider much of a consequence.

However I do believe I've mentioned that I don't care much if ab is back as much as I would have previously because I agree with you to an extent. I don't really think it would be nearly as bad as it was before because of key contributers who are no longer around. At the same time I don't doubt that a number of those people would frequent the board even though they're not involved in rnd if they heard about it being back. In fact I've heard from at least one person who may not have been the best influence on the board that they would do so even though they're not a part of rnd. But still, if no one pays attention to it then it wouldn't be a problem. I don't think people will be willing to do that once they're being gossiped about though.
Post by: Tezuni on September 04, 2013, 11:47:51 AM
If someone can't stand negative environment on the Internet because "muh feelings" then I believe they should work on that, negative environment is inevitable on the Internet. They could also just simply stay away from such places if possible.
A negative environment isn't inevitable when administrated.  You need personal accountability for that to happen though.

The people that are negative need to work out their own problems, not the victims (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming).

I've never used the board myself, but I have seen nothing good come of it.

Post by: Prox on September 04, 2013, 12:33:18 PM
The people on the opposing side, clearly.
I can't understand whats the big deal about having someone on the Internet saying bad things about you especially if they are just false accusations that serve no other purpose but just "fuck around" .
My opinion on this is based off of what actually happened, and how likely I see it reoccurring. I don't see where your opinion is coming from, however.
In the past what I said was absolutely the case and no one did worry about consequences because there were none, and won't be any. Unless you mean having the board removed, which I wouldn't consider much of a consequence.
So you're saying that people did not learned anything from it, did not improved in any way and that some are just as careless and others just as easy to offend as they were 2 years ago? Looking back at the past events on AB and assuming that similar things would happen now, I just can't imagine them being nearly as bad now even if the comments would be even worse which is pretty difficult to imagine.

At the same time I don't doubt that a number of those people would frequent the board even though they're not involved in rnd if they heard about it being back. In fact I've heard from at least one person who may not have been the best influence on the board that they would do so even though they're not a part of rnd. But still, if no one pays attention to it then it wouldn't be a problem. I don't think people will be willing to do that once they're being gossiped about though.
Well that doesn't sound too good although I wouldn't jump on the conclusion that it would make a significant difference.

A negative environment isn't inevitable when administrated.  You need personal accountability for that to happen though.

The people that are negative need to work out their own problems, not the victims (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming).

I've never used the board myself, but I have seen nothing good come of it.
You call the people who got offend by AB victims? They do not deserve to be called victims, I mean this isn't even a significant enough case for them to be refereed as victims. People who get killed in videogames could also be referred as victims then too. I mean look at this: they didn't get hurt, they did not lost anything of value and their reputation was not harmed for the most part as the more of such negative comments were made on the AB the more of credibility the board lost. The only thing that could have gotten hurt was their feelings. By not much. Personally I think this is like a cyber-bullying but to a much lesser extent and the fact that people just can't turn off the damn screen to avoid that, I mean it's ridiculous, not only they annoy themselves but by caring they even encourage those who want to fuck around and just don't care in general.

As regarding to the moderation of the board itself, I'm rather skeptical about that. I do not have the confidence that negative posts that refer to someone or something in particular wouldn't just constantly get removed even if they had legitimate content but then again I think we need to decide if we're going to bring this board back first, then we could talk about things like moderation.
Post by: Tezuni on September 04, 2013, 01:12:25 PM
You call the people who got offend by AB victims? They do not deserve to be called victims, I mean this isn't even a significant enough case for them to be refereed as victims. People who get killed in videogames could also be referred as victims then too. I mean look at this: they didn't get hurt, they did not lost anything of value and their reputation was not harmed for the most part as the more of such negative comments were made on the AB the more of credibility the board lost. The only thing that could have gotten hurt was their feelings. By not much. Personally I think this is like a cyber-bullying but to a much lesser extent and the fact that people just can't turn off the damn screen to avoid that, I mean it's ridiculous, not only they annoy themselves but by caring they even encourage those who want to fuck around and just don't care in general.

As regarding to the moderation of the board itself, I'm rather skeptical about that. I do not have the confidence that negative posts that refer to someone or something in particular wouldn't just constantly get removed even if they had legitimate content but then again I think we need to decide if we're going to bring this board back first, then we could talk about things like moderation.

I'm just pointing out flaws in your argument, not refering to any particular group here.  To blame people for getting bullied and then taking offense is fundamentally wrong.

It's best not to provide an environment where those things happen.

I'm interested in hearing more posotives instead "people should just deal with it" or similar "ignore-it" type philosophies.
Post by: Sabb on September 04, 2013, 01:19:54 PM
I can't understand whats the big deal about having someone on the Internet saying bad things about you especially if they are just false accusations that serve no other purpose but just "fuck around" .So you're saying that people did not learned anything from it, did not improved in any way and that some are just as careless and others just as easy to offend as they were 2 years ago? Looking back at the past events on AB and assuming that similar things would happen now, I just can't imagine them being nearly as bad now even if the comments would be even worse which is pretty difficult to imagine.
Well that doesn't sound too good although I wouldn't jump on the conclusion that it would make a significant difference.

You seem to often miss the whole point of what I'm saying. I said that I don't think re-adding ab would be a big deal but I don't think it'd be worth it either, and I've stated that many times. You're exaggerating what I'm saying or refusing to acknowledge it.
The whole point of this is that no, it's not the end of the world clearly, but people shouldn't have to deal with it when there's in my opinion (as well as others) absolutely no benefit to it. Especially when it's just more work for coolz to add it back only for it to possibly be removed again.

I would like to know why ab is so important for this thread to have to come up nearly every month though... By now I would have expected people to drop it with all the constant conversations on this just for it to get denied once again. I view ab as a pretty minor addition if that, don't you?
Post by: Prox on September 04, 2013, 01:32:16 PM
I'm just pointing out flaws in your argument, not refering to any particular group here.  To blame people for getting bullied and then taking offense is fundamentally wrong.

It's best not to provide an environment where those things happen.

I'm interested in hearing more posotives instead "people should just deal with it" or similar "ignore-it" type philosophies.
Let's try to keep the discussion without "muh feelings" logic involved
I mean look people this community isn't full of children, people here can handle themselves and we don't even know for sure how it would be like if AB would be brought back all we can do is speculate so saying that it will be just as bad and everything will go exactly the same so we shouldn't bring it back is just wrong.

You seem to often miss the whole point of what I'm saying. I said that I don't think re-adding ab would be a big deal but I don't think it'd be worth it either, and I've stated that many times. You're exaggerating what I'm saying or refusing to acknowledge it.
The whole point of this is that no, it's not the end of the world clearly, but people shouldn't have to deal with it when there's in my opinion (as well as others) absolutely no benefit to it. Especially when it's just more work for coolz to add it back only for it to possibly be removed again.
Just as I may fail to understand what you're saying you also seem to not understand the benefits of it as well. Also keep in mind that I'm not the only one supporting it as well.

I would like to know why ab is so important for this thread to have to come up nearly every month though... By now I would have expected people to drop it with all the constant conversations on this just for it to get denied once again. I view ab as a pretty minor addition if that, don't you?
Clearly there are people who would like having it back including me and as minor as it may seem, it looks like there is a good amount of people who think that all the negative stuff that could possibly be said there would be a big deal. Personally I don't think it's a huge addition but it's something that we don't have at all on these forums.
Post by: Sabb on September 04, 2013, 02:00:05 PM
I mean look people this community isn't full of children, people here can handle themselves and we don't even know for sure how it would be like if AB would be brought back all we can do is speculate so saying that it will be just as bad and everything will go exactly the same so we shouldn't bring it back is just wrong.
Just as I may fail to understand what you're saying you also seem to not understand the benefits of it as well. Also keep in mind that I'm not the only one supporting it as well.
Clearly there are people who would like having it back including me and as minor as it may seem, it looks like there is a good amount of people who think that all the negative stuff that could possibly be said there would be a big deal. Personally I don't think it's a huge addition but it's something that we don't have at all on these forums.
It's minor enough in my opinion that these threads just become a nuisance. I almost feel like making a suggestion thread to delete this suggestion thread every time it comes up every month just to be ironic. And you're right, I don't understand the benefits because the only notable one is that it allows better discussion or w.e because people don't have to be careful about what they say, which I strongly disagree with.
Post by: Prox on September 04, 2013, 02:07:39 PM
It's minor enough in my opinion that these threads just become a nuisance. I almost feel like making a suggestion thread to delete this suggestion thread every time it comes up every month just to be ironic.
I do not think that it would succeed.
And you're right, I don't understand the benefits because the only notable one is that it allows better discussion or w.e because people don't have to be careful about what they say, which I strongly disagree with.
You strongly disagree with the benefit of allowing better discussions and letting people act more freely in it?
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2013, 02:50:38 PM
It's minor enough in my opinion that these threads just become a nuisance. I almost feel like making a suggestion thread to delete this suggestion thread every time it comes up every month just to be ironic. And you're right, I don't understand the benefits because the only notable one is that it allows better discussion or w.e because people don't have to be careful about what they say, which I strongly disagree with.
Are there even any active issues between other members at this point?
Post by: Sabb on September 04, 2013, 03:11:09 PM
Are there even any active issues between other members at this point?
Nothing like previously of course. But it's not only about how our members would react. Like I said in a previous post which I don't care to repeat.

I do not think that it would succeed.You strongly disagree with the benefit of allowing better discussions and letting people act more freely in it?
I'm obviously not doing that as I choose to view and reply to this thread, it was sarcasm.
I'm obviously not saying I strongly disagree with "the benefit of allowing better discussions and letting people act more freely" as obviously for one that's your opinion of what it allows and as I previously said:

in my opinion if you have something that you cant say with your identity known, then its not worth saying to begin with
Personally after genuinely considering it, I can only come up with negative motives for anything to strictly only be able to be said anonymously.

Here's a point that hasn't been mentioned however, which might allow you to understand another bit of where I'm coming from. Every time anyone ever has recommended adding back this board it has never once been for reasons like "it was/could be a really fun board" or "it allows us to connect as a community" or "more people will enjoy the website/forums." Instead, it has only ever been "it allows people to say stuff without anyone knowing who it is" and reasons why that's good.Since I personally disagree with that, I can only think of negative reasons for wanting this and negative outcomes.

I'll be totally honest, if any of the reasons I first mentioned were actually the reason people wanted ab I would either care so little as not to post anything, or maybe even support adding it back. Even after being pressured for a reason ab would benefit us I don't believe I saw a single reply mention anything along those lines.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on September 04, 2013, 05:04:21 PM
Honestly, I never really minded the anon boards all that much, I mean yeah it could be irritating not being able to really "defend yourself" over shit, but I actually liked being able to hear what people thought about me, or other people, even if it wasn't always very positive. It made me think over things that I did that might have come off as annoying, making me reconsider how I went about things so I didn't come off a certain way to others. Though I understand not everyone is as tolerant (nor do they have to be) of trash talk or hard words.

I don't honestly think Anon would be as interesting without there being people who will occasionally be negative, I mean lets be real here, the ab was basically empty until people came in and started talking shit. The only problem was that others can't deal with people talking bad about them.

Now do I think people should have to deal or tolerate those types of things, no, which is why I think if we were to put the ab back up, we should put up a general warning that you are viewing the board at your own risk, and that it could contain hurtful or otherwise offensive things that you choose to take to heart or not. The board is not very public and quite frankly very easy to avoid. A lot of members before when shit was happening didn't even know where or what the ab was. The only people it's hurting are people who choose to view it. I do think there should be a general rule like "No posting personal or otherwise confidential information about other members without their permission." Ex. Nudes, phone numbers, addresses, maybe names.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2013, 05:53:39 PM
Ex. Nudes, phone numbers, addresses, maybe names.

Nudes,

Nudes,

Nudes,

Nudes,

Because I've always wanted to see nudes of Tiger Guy and Sabb.
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 04, 2013, 06:07:22 PM
Because I've always wanted to see nudes of Tiger Guy and Sabb.
You have to pay for that. I'm not cheap.
Post by: Bomb Squad on September 04, 2013, 08:14:41 PM
Ex. Nudes
Who the fuck would send nudes to someone on RND?
Are you bringing up this example because it's happened before? o.o
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on September 04, 2013, 09:25:32 PM
Who the fuck would send nudes to someone on RND?
Are you bringing up this example because it's happened before? o.o
I am bringing up this example because it is an example of something personal, nudes can extend to intentionally done, to unintentionally done, or black mail. No matter the majority of the gender in a certain community, it should always be aware that exploiting someone because you have personal photos of them is not tolerated here, male or female.
Post by: Frank on September 04, 2013, 10:00:41 PM
Mister Frank old faggot and former extreme arguer reportin' in.

I see /ab/ as a means of expression with no consequence at all. So why is it good? Because of just hat. Leaving aside all the trash talk about and from the community, there are some, maybe many, things that people just don't want to say in public. Maybe it's temporal, or maybe it's forever. It doesn't have to be something personal, maybe it's just a really really really odd taste, or it's something you'd rather discuss in the ab and not have to follow or see everywhere. I do agree that it can bring bad shit up, which is why I would like to quote Marie on this one:

[...]
Now do I think people should have to deal or tolerate those types of things, no, which is why I think if we were to put the ab back up, we should put up a general warning that you are viewing the board at your own risk, and that it could contain hurtful or otherwise offensive things that you choose to take to heart or not. The board is not very public and quite frankly very easy to avoid. A lot of members before when shit was happening didn't even know where or what the ab was. [...]

I also think a report function should be added. It would serve the purpose of cleaning extremely awful stuff, such as really shitty trash talk, illegal content, or disgusting, worthless content. Maybe after a certain amount of reports (limited in time and in quantity per post(er)), the post would get instantly removed.

Just my 50 cents from the bottom of my heart (ass).
Post by: coolzeldad on September 05, 2013, 02:09:40 AM
Alright, I must say this has been really interesting to me.

I have played both sides of the argument in order to try and see what people really think.

I started on version 2 yesterday without being set on whether or not I would release it based on what the community thought.

I know there is a pretty even sided debate going on. However, for those that are in disagreement with bringing up the board I would request that you give the idea another try as I have implemented many things that will put some cons to rest.

Some cons are inevitable however I think that this will be a much better platform than the first.

rNd AnonyBoard is a forum where you can speak freely and I highly respect that notion. It is true that there is limited accountability for your actions, however we now have systems in place that will let you guys decide the bad content from the good.

Without futhur delay I present rNd AnonyBoard v2 http://ab.randomgs.com/?i=1&t=1378366187 (http://ab.randomgs.com/?i=1&t=1378366187)

To login just click the login link found on your forum profile options ( http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile) ).

Have fun and enjoy gaiz :)
Post by: Prox on September 05, 2013, 03:39:51 AM
Alright, I must say this has been really interesting to me.

I have played both sides of the argument in order to try and see what people really think.

I started on version 2 yesterday without being set on whether or not I would release it based on what the community thought.

I know there is a pretty even sided debate going on. However, for those that are in disagreement with bringing up the board I would request that you give the idea another try as I have implemented many things that will put some cons to rest.

Some cons are inevitable however I think that this will be a much better platform than the first.

rNd AnonyBoard is a forum where you can speak freely and I highly respect that notion. It is true that there is limited accountability for your actions, however we now have systems in place that will let you guys decide the bad content from the good.

Without futhur delay I present rNd AnonyBoard v2 http://ab.randomgs.com/?i=1&t=1378366187 (http://ab.randomgs.com/?i=1&t=1378366187)

To login just click the login link found on your forum profile options ( http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile) ).

Have fun and enjoy gaiz :)
the biggest victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Oq88pZon4#)
Post by: Sabb on September 05, 2013, 04:48:25 AM
Tbh I didn't expect to have that many changes so soon if it were to be re-added. I'm actually pretty okay with that.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 05, 2013, 12:31:36 PM
I am bringing up this example because it is an example of something personal, nudes can extend to intentionally done, to unintentionally done, or black mail. No matter the majority of the gender in a certain community, it should always be aware that exploiting someone because you have personal photos of them is not tolerated here, male or female.
Uuuuuh, so our own members have nudes of eachother?
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on September 05, 2013, 12:37:03 PM
Well that escalated quickly,this has been only up for like,acouple of days,gg prox
Post by: Sabb on September 05, 2013, 12:39:55 PM
Well that escalated quickly,this has been only up for like,acouple of days,gg prox
It actually hasn't like at all lol. People are going to talk like idiots and add 'tard' on whatever subject they don't like to be snobby. Welcome to ab, I wouldn't expect anything actually annoying to come up until a bit though.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on September 05, 2013, 12:58:09 PM
Hideo and Supertoaster have some pretty horrifying things.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on September 05, 2013, 01:06:36 PM
It actually hasn't like at all lol. People are going to talk like idiots and add 'tard' on whatever subject they don't like to be snobby. Welcome to ab, I wouldn't expect anything actually annoying to come up until a bit though.
I mean about Coolz suddenly adding ab back
Post by: Sabb on September 05, 2013, 01:20:06 PM
I mean about Coolz suddenly adding ab back
Ah scratch that then.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 05, 2013, 01:43:43 PM
Oh supertoaster....

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 05, 2013, 04:37:43 PM
Yeah, we're all impure sluts.
Post by: blαh2355 on September 05, 2013, 06:15:20 PM
Nvm I figured it out, delete post pl0x
Post by: yoshi on September 06, 2013, 03:23:57 AM

I'm sure it is for research purposes.
Post by: HideoKojima on September 06, 2013, 11:44:37 AM

I d-don't know what you are t-talking about.

Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on September 06, 2013, 12:12:03 PM
I d-don't know what you are t-talking about.

Nigga please as if I want any of your white asses on my computer, ew
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 06, 2013, 12:54:16 PM
Nigga please as if I want any of your white asses on my computer, ew
That pretty much means you only want Unit's and Lazer Blade's ass on your computer.
Post by: cogsandspigots on September 08, 2013, 02:43:51 PM
None of my posts seem to be showing up.
Post by: Supertoaster on September 08, 2013, 02:51:26 PM
Yes its true.

Sabb is a Secret Pizza Hut Spy sent by Papa Johns.
Post by: coolzeldad on September 08, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
None of my posts seem to be showing up.

make sure you are logged in and read the posts linked for the process if you haven't already
Post by: cogsandspigots on September 08, 2013, 05:41:41 PM
make sure you are logged in and read the posts linked for the process if you haven't already
That seemed to do it.
Thank you.
Post by: Omega on September 09, 2013, 02:04:06 AM
That pretty much means you only want Unit's and Lazer Blade's ass on your computer.

Come on guys, this is the kind of talk that is supposed to be reserved for the AB :P
Post by: Loke on September 13, 2013, 08:56:46 AM
I sarcastically like how I'm disliked by many.

:_I
Post by: Bomb Squad on September 13, 2013, 04:18:19 PM
I sarcastically like how I'm disliked by many.

:_I
Deal with it.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on September 14, 2013, 01:45:04 AM
Deal with it.
Not with that attitude.