.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

SH

<< < (3/5) > >>

Eion Kilant 739:
O.o

That map is going to be incredibly laggy with enough trees to give people who don't have sniper rifles a chance. You've made another fucking sniper map, well done.

To be perfectly honest, it looks like the same shit you see on nearly every single Stronghold map. We already have enough maps that are wide open, I beg you not to make another one.

Deathie:

This was made a while ago for an unrelated project. Deacon suggested it might be pretty good for stronghold.

Keep in mind that buildings and vantage points can always be added,
the map size itself though, cannot be expanded.

Also note, these are some older screens. I just haven't had the time to get some more recent ones.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Eion Kilant 739:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on January 09, 2012, 07:50:52 PM ---

This was made a while ago for an unrelated project. Deacon suggested it might be pretty good for stronghold.

Keep in mind that buildings and vantage points can always be added,
the map size itself though, cannot be expanded.

Also note, these are some older screens. I just haven't had the time to get some more recent ones.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

--- End quote ---

Looks good, doesn't appear to have attributes giving snipers a huge advantage. SMGs and pistols appear to not suffer much as well, if I got the porportions right.

If you can enter the houses I might even say it could work for TTT.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Eion Kilant 739 on January 09, 2012, 07:59:05 PM ---Looks good, doesn't appear to have attributes giving snipers a huge advantage. SMGs and pistols appear to not suffer much as well, if I got the porportions right.

If you can enter the houses I might even say it could work for TTT.

--- End quote ---

Only 2 of the buildings are un-enterable.

One can be modified to be enterable, the other one would have to be re-constructed to.

And like I said, I can always add more buildings.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on January 09, 2012, 08:30:24 PM ---Only 2 of the buildings are un-enterable.

One can be modified to be enterable, the other one would have to be re-constructed to.

And like I said, I can always add more buildings.

--- End quote ---

Re-constructed to what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version