.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

New weapon "Adrenaline"

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mehis:

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=- serialkillerBR -= on October 14, 2011, 11:43:51 AM ---excuse my bad English I'm using google translator

--- End quote ---

You don't still have to double post. You don't need to spam smileys. 1% of the suggestions that people make passes. This is the 99%, because ZS is good like it is. There is already a health regeneration. Adding even more speed to last human, even worse idea.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Mehis on October 22, 2011, 03:51:53 PM ---You don't still have to double post. You don't need to spam smileys. 1% of the suggestions that people make passes. This is the 99%, because ZS is good like it is. There is already a health regeneration. Adding even more speed to last human, even worse idea.

--- End quote ---
Are you just going around being an ass to everyone now or what?

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Sabb on October 22, 2011, 03:55:10 PM ---Are you just going around being an ass to everyone now or what?

--- End quote ---

I don't see him being that much of an ass. Anyways, ZS is fine as it is.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=-$ilent on October 22, 2011, 04:06:10 PM ---I don't see him being that much of an ass. Anyways, ZS is fine as it is.

--- End quote ---
All of his posts have seemed to start with a pretty blunt insult, or negative unnecessary comment.

Cryptokid:
I'm so tired of people saying zs is fine like it is. Maybe it's just because they haven't been playing it as long as some of us oldies, but it gets a little boring. I would love to see some stuff added or changed in zs. In the past like 3 years of zs, the only change that has been made is last human. If it was done right, I would like to see this adrenaline tested. Just because someone suggests something doesn't mean it has to be put in and kept in. It can be temporarily put in for testing. Those are my thoughts on this anyway...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version