.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Don's Reary Nice TTT Guide

<< < (14/17) > >>

Kimimaro:
Nice guide, but the most important thing is be alert every time and make your choice whether to kill the person you suspect.
PS: I tio killed every time because keep thinking of killing people i suspect for 2~5 minutes and he really turns out to be traitor, but it's too late. :(

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Kimimaro on April 11, 2011, 05:08:25 AM ---Nice guide, but the most important thing is be alert every time and make your choice whether to kill the person you suspect.
PS: I tio killed every time because keep thinking of killing people i suspect for 2~5 minutes and he really turns out to be traitor, but it's too late. :(

--- End quote ---

nice bump

For me, if you think the guy is the traitor you should stalk him,and if you see someone doing something suspicious like dropping the detective dna scaner in a hole when all inocents want it... just shot him.

Frank:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on April 11, 2011, 08:17:43 AM ---nice bump

For me, if you think the guy is the traitor you should stalk him,and if you see someone doing something suspicious like dropping the detective dna scaner in a hole when all inocents want it... just shot him.

--- End quote ---
Stalk him secretly.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on April 11, 2011, 08:17:43 AM ---nice bump

--- End quote ---
It's stickied, it's bound to get bumped every once in a while.

Anyways, I've tried to do that before, but I keep getting distracted like a 5 year old to the people riding flying cars or playing with other props.

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on April 11, 2011, 11:15:44 AM ---It's stickied, it's bound to get bumped every once in a while.

Anyways, I've tried to do that before, but I keep getting distracted like a 5 year old to the people riding flying cars or playing with other props.

--- End quote ---

It's not stickied for me  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version