Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Fucking DDOSers

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deacon:

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=-$ilent on October 16, 2011, 06:19:06 PM ---Honestly, most of the times it's children who can't face the fact they hacked and got banned for it, so they DDOS. Apparently there is a way to block IP's so the server no longer receives the packet's, but we need Coolz online for that.

--- End quote ---

there are only a few things we can do. if its just one person, sure. if its coming from many places, there really isn't shit we can do about it

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=-$ilent on October 16, 2011, 06:19:06 PM ---Honestly, most of the times it's children who can't face the fact they hacked and got banned for it, so they DDOS. Apparently there is a way to block IP's so the server no longer receives the packet's, but we need Coolz online for that.

--- End quote ---

That works on single person DoSers until they start tunneling through proxies or whatnot.

memo3300:
We have been alredy getting DDOSed by some trolls of L4G and now that we add one gamemode people from the original server come and also start trolling AND DDOSing.

and i think  someone permabanned also ocasionally DDOS us.

so in my eyes, we are basically fucked.

Supertoaster:
This is just part of my curiosity and its probably completely wrong and stupid and impossible.

Is there something that can make them think they are attacking the servers but they are actually attacking a decoy they THINK are the servers?

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Supertoaster on October 16, 2011, 08:08:42 PM ---This is just part of my curiosity and its probably completely wrong and stupid and impossible.

Is there something that can make them think they are attacking the servers but they are actually attacking a decoy they THINK are the servers?

--- End quote ---

changing coolz' ip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version