Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Hey European RND members!

<< < (5/6) > >>

Tiger Guy:

--- Quote from: Shawn on September 30, 2011, 10:56:18 AM ---I hate Football/soccer just a bunch of people getting over payed to kick a ball....

--- End quote ---
That's kinda like saying that Hockey is just a bunch of people slapping a puck with a stick and hitting each other until they turn retarded and lose all their teeth.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Sabb on September 30, 2011, 02:03:49 PM ---...derp... so you hate professional sports... not the actual sport...

--- End quote ---

yes and no, some sports i have no problem with because it actually requires talent while kicking a ball doesn't! But i still think society is fucked up for paying people who plays sports more then they pay people for defending their country and fighting for it just my opinion anyways.

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on September 30, 2011, 03:44:40 PM ---That's kinda like saying that Hockey is just a bunch of people slapping a puck with a stick and hitting each other until they turn retarded and lose all their teeth.

--- End quote ---

I don't like hockey either...

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on September 30, 2011, 04:44:41 PM ---yes and no, some sports i have no problem with because it actually requires talent while kicking a ball doesn't! But i still think society is fucked up for paying people who plays sports more then they pay people for defending their country and fighting for it just my opinion anyways.

I don't like hockey either...

--- End quote ---
Soccer isn't just kicking a ball around... you make it sound so pathetic. There's a lot more to every sport, but with what you're saying, I can apply that to any sport. Football is just throwing and catching balls. Hockey is just slapping pucks with sticks. Basketball is just bouncing a ball. Volleyball is just slapping balls, and so on...

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Sabb on September 30, 2011, 05:40:36 PM ---Soccer isn't just kicking a ball around... you make it sound so pathetic. There's a lot more to every sport, but with what you're saying, I can apply that to any sport. Football is just throwing and catching balls. Hockey is just slapping pucks with sticks. Basketball is just bouncing a ball. Volleyball is just slapping balls, and so on...

--- End quote ---

And thats what I'm saying because that is all it is to ME as in my own opinion and i make it sound pathetic because it is pathetic to me, running up and down a field kicking a ball doesn't excite me.

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: Shawn on September 30, 2011, 06:51:03 PM ---And thats what I'm saying because that is all it is to ME as in my own opinion and i make it sound pathetic because it is pathetic to me, running up and down a field kicking a ball doesn't excite me.

--- End quote ---

Woah there, I don't like soccer either, but I don't diss it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version