Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Is Mafia 2 any good?

(1/4) > >>

Deathie:
It's on sale. Wasn't sure if I should get or not.

Osme:
It is a fairly good game, but there is no multiplayer (multiplayer defines the price, as far as I am concerned). Decent enough gameplay, decent enough, if jumpy, story line, and such.
all-in-all, not really for the price

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Degtyarev on September 16, 2011, 07:57:06 PM ---It is a fairly good game, but there is no multiplayer (multiplayer defines the price, as far as I am concerned). Decent enough gameplay, decent enough, if jumpy, story line, and such.
all-in-all, not really for the price

--- End quote ---

I don't give a shit about multiplayer. If I wanted to play a multiplayer game, I'd play a multiplayer game.

I know Mafia 2 is a GTA-esque game, but Idk how good it is.

And I don't really trust your judgment Deg, since you thought Deus Ex was bad ._.

Osme:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on September 16, 2011, 08:39:18 PM ---I don't give a shit about multiplayer. If I wanted to play a multiplayer game, I'd play a multiplayer game.

I know Mafia 2 is a GTA-esque game, but Idk how good it is.

And I don't really trust your judgment Deg, since you thought Deus Ex was bad ._.

--- End quote ---
deus ex with a tired derp.
its not at all like gta all that much either. only real similarity there is some of the gameplay. the setup of the story/game is completely different. if you dont play for multiplayer... Well go watch some gameplay and decide. My personal opinion is no, because of multiplayer and slightly higher than mediocre (in my opinion) game

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Degtyarev on September 16, 2011, 08:56:07 PM ---My personal opinion is no, because of multiplayer and slightly higher than mediocre (in my opinion) game

--- End quote ---

So I bought it, and I'm liking it so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version