Technology (Read Only) > Programming

Anyone Program in Turing Before?

(1/2) > >>

Sabb:
It's a very simple program, Canadian, but not very popular. I basically want to know if anyone's got any good references for me in learning Turing, because I can't seem to find any helpful ones. It's for a basic computer programming class I'm taking, but the class is very slow and boring right now for those who know nothing of coding and such. Or common sense for that matter... but anyways, I just want to learn a bit of it on my own to get a head start and learn how to actually do some practical shit with it. So, if you can link me to some reference page(s) for Turing, I'd really appreciate it.

Peetah:
Ohhh ive used turning in the past.
Theres not much to learn but the language.
I assume your going into python?

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Peetah on September 15, 2011, 02:02:41 PM ---Ohhh ive used turning in the past.

--- End quote ---

No clue what Turning is, but I've messed around with a few python scripts. I might be able to help with that.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Peetah on September 15, 2011, 02:02:41 PM ---Ohhh ive used turning in the past.

--- End quote ---
Not in this course I don't think, but I believe I'll be learning it another.

Sabb:
bumpingas
With all the Canadians on RND there's got to be someone who knows a bit about Turing ._..
If anyone has recently used Turing and is fluent in it, please pm me or post on this thread. I just need help with a very simple little thing, just not sure if it's physically possible in Turing though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version