Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

To all of you Sr. Members who own Minecraft...

(1/2) > >>

Hotgreensoldier:
Have you guys ever heard of a sorta "expansion" called The Aether mod?

If now, here is a little playthrough video of it.

Minecraft: Aether Mod Adventure - Ep. 1 - Gold Dungeon Spotted!

Pretty much, it adds a new dimension called the Aether. The Aether is like a hostile heaven. It's really hard to survive at first if you don't know how to play, and it has a shitload of new stuff. Such as mobs, bronze/silver/gold dungeons, new blocks, new minerals, new armor, pretty much everything about it is new.

If you haven't tried it, I really recommend it....Only problem is that you rage a shitload when you keep on dying D:

Sabb:
ASFDDAGIGNEOWHONOHP
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO FINALLY RELEASE THE MOD WHEN I STOPPED PLAYING MINECRAFT :(.

Seriously, when I was actually playing Minecraft, I was waiting for the mod for sooo looong... ._.

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 26, 2011, 11:34:35 AM ---ASFDDAGIGNEOWHONOHP
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO FINALLY RELEASE THE MOD WHEN I STOPPED PLAYING MINECRAFT :(.

Seriously, when I was actually playing Minecraft, I was waiting for the mod for sooo looong... ._.

--- End quote ---

You didn't know it was out? ._.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on August 26, 2011, 11:38:22 AM ---You didn't know it was out? ._.

--- End quote ---
No, I knew it went out a while ago, but after seeing the video I just wish I was still interested in Minecraft lol.

Mr. Franklin:
Ill take a look into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version