Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Been a long time

<< < (3/7) > >>

Supertoaster:

--- Quote from: Deacon on August 20, 2011, 09:48:31 PM ---Welcome back sir. I'm what you may call jealous of your previous 6 weeks.

Also yes, he is, and doing well so far.

--- End quote ---
whos doing well? wat

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on August 20, 2011, 10:03:38 PM ---Welcome back mate, so how was it? (Survival camp)

--- End quote ---

90% of it was just review and fine-tuning of my survival skills

10% was stuff that made me shit bricks.

Cold water training:

Wearing my survival green uniform with combat boots, my beret just listening to the intructors brief us about safety, Personal floatation shit, then BAM

"CADETS, GET IN THE WATER NOW!"

The water was like, chilled from 4 days of rain and it was windy as fuck. In alberta btw

Foofoojack:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 20, 2011, 10:05:26 PM ---Woah woah wait... wtf?
$60 /week?
Seriously?

._____.

I knew that shit was good... I hear about it a lot lol, but I didn't know that you got paid $60 weekly... wonder if they've got the same thing in around where I live.

--- End quote ---

A trail recovery thing im thinking about going to pays $1500 for 6 weeks

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Rocket50 on August 20, 2011, 10:10:34 PM ---90% of it was just review and fine-tuning of my survival skills

10% was stuff that made me shit bricks.

Cold water training:

Wearing my survival green uniform with combat boots, my beret just listening to the intructors brief us about safety, Personal floatation shit, then BAM

"CADETS, GET IN THE WATER NOW!"

The water was like, chilled from 4 days of rain and it was windy as fuck. In alberta btw

--- End quote ---
Lmao, I bitch about the whether here half the time, must suck in Alberta lol.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 20, 2011, 10:12:23 PM ---Lmao, I bitch about the whether here half the time, must suck in Alberta lol.

--- End quote ---

Mosquitos, mosquitos everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version