Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

Re: The Official Anime Recommendation/Opinion Thread

<< < (6/7) > >>

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Shawn on October 05, 2010, 07:02:15 AM ---Oh i did read the OP thats how i know the name of that show i never hear of it before... I'm just trying to get other views on it other then your own.

- If theres a good story line
- Characters are good
- Character development is good

you know things like that?

your post mentions none of these things

--- End quote ---

There is a whole thread about this if you thought what i put was inadaquate. In this case the anime is like 100% the same as the manga. Seriously, if it looks good to you watch it, if not dont. Don't rely on us to tell you what to watch.

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,216.0.html

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Sanders on October 05, 2010, 07:13:30 AM ---There is a whole thread about this if you thought what i put was inadaquate. In this case the anime is like 100% the same as the manga. Seriously, if it looks good to you watch it, if not dont. Don't rely on us to tell you what to watch.

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,216.0.html

--- End quote ---

Lol it not I'm looking for someone to tell me what to watch its just i wanted to see what others thought of it before watching something. I even do this with movies I'll read like 20 reviews before i decide to watch something or not Lmao

Anyways thanks for the link :D

Bovicide:
I just finished Monster, and shit was epic brix.

Never seen an ending so satisfying that didn't involve cumming buckets.

SheepsAholy:
Here is some anime that I would recommend (Many are for mature audiences viewer discretion is advised lol)

Afro Samurai 9.5/10

Claymore 9/10

Gungrave 9.5/10

Soul Eater 8.5/10

Trinity Blood 10/10

I don't feel like going into much detail but these are some of my top rated animes.
Darker than Black is very good (I give it a 10/10) but these are some other anime's I'd recommend.

xxMingebaggerxx:
Macross Frontier
Dragonaut

dont ask me, i was just scourin the web and suddenly found these..
i am totally unable to review stuff, i cant rate anything :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version