.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

NoxiousBullet's TTT short guide

<< < (2/3) > >>

Don:
Short guide is short.

Also, grammar nazi'd.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
--- Quote from: NoxiousBullet19 on September 19, 2010, 07:46:38 AM ---Welcome and thank you for reading this short guide.

I don't know where to start off, so I'll start off on innocent.

INNOCENT

You are innocent, what will you do? How do you know who is the traitor? How is the detective supposed to believe you are INNOCENT?

Well that is easy, just follow the steps:

WITH A TRUSTY DNA SCANNER ( Skip this one if you don't have the DNA scanner. )

1. Beg at the detective for his DNA scanner. If they won't give the DNA scanner, it's ok.

2. If you got the DNA scanner, search for bodies that have been knifed, shot, crowbarred, etc. Scan their bodies for clues.

3. Now that you got the person that killed or knifed that guy, let's find him. Note: Sometimes, DNA scanner is glitched, you need to rescan and wait for the charge.

4. You spotted him but there is a group of people, how could you explain it to them? Tell them that you got the DNA scanner, and then start shooting the guy that the DNA scanner is pointing at.

5. You got him. Now say kthx to the Detective.

WITHOUT THE DNA SCANNER

1. Search for bodies.

2. If you found someone who has been knifed or killed, call a DETECTIVE.

3. Tell the time when you found the body.

4. Search for more Evidence.

5. Suspect somebody that is close to the body.

6. If that guy comes near you, be ready to aim at him because he might be the traitor or just an RDMer. Don't worry if that guy RDMs, he will lose karma and you will have a little less karma. <- this is stupid, you lose a shitton of karma even if the guy just RDMed.

7. If you have enough Evidence to accuse someone of being a traitor, stalk them and let him shoot you first before you shoot him.

8. You got him, he was a traitor, now tell everybody that you got a traitor and that they shouldn't kill you.

YOU ARE ALONE

1. Gah, if you know you are the only innocent and there are bunch of traitors, kill them on sight or backstab them. It is the only way to win.

2. There is 70% chance to loose, because sometimes there are 3 traitors.

3. You have spotted a traitor, don't shoot him right away, aim your gun first and get near him, then kill him immediately.

4.  You killed them all, as a reward they will call you haxxor or a PRO innocent.

Ima Continue this.....later.

--- End quote ---

[Valor]iPounce:

--- Quote from: Don on September 19, 2010, 10:10:02 AM ---Short guide is short.

Also, grammar nazi'd.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
--- End quote ---
Thanks Don, BTW i made this before midnight.

[Valor]iPounce:
Updated. Added Detective.

Hitman:
Well I would think the getting the knife part is useless.
When you tell them you killed the traitor and got the knife, a stupid 6 yr old will appear and start shooting at you.

[Valor]iPounce:

--- Quote from: Aรรครรเภ on September 20, 2010, 02:21:19 AM ---Well I would think the getting the knife part is useless.
When you tell them you killed the traitor and got the knife, a stupid 6 yr old will appear and start shooting at you.

--- End quote ---
Yup but it is useful when there is a traitor, not random knifing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version