Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Deacons Minecrap Server now touring

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deacon:

--- Quote from: ·UηİŦ··© on August 11, 2011, 02:15:24 PM ---Just asking everyone ._.

Me and mah ragtag grup attained over 168 iron ingots and 35 something gold ingots.

That's all gone now. Whodunit.

Also is there a way to lock doors because the other 2 people don't believe in protecting chests and thus shit will get stolen?

--- End quote ---

only use a [Protection] sign
If you guys don't want to protect it than things like this will happen
Hate to say its your own fault if you knew about the signs...

I'll do some poking around.

blαh2355:
Well the other guys don't want to put a sign over a chest because 3 of them have to use it all together.

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Dispenserneer on August 11, 2011, 04:56:46 PM ---Well the other guys don't want to put a sign over a chest because 3 of them have to use it all together.

--- End quote ---

split items 3 ways
3 chests

hide the chests
i don't even

Edit: need a few people to help me test something.

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: Deacon on August 11, 2011, 04:58:01 PM ---split items 3 ways
3 chests

hide the chests
i don't even

Edit: need a few people to help me test something.

--- End quote ---
Okay, what is it?

Deacon:
How to add multiple users to a locked chest.

Step 1: Put a regular [Protection] sign over the chest, as usual. (Type [Protection] in the top line and thats it)

Step 2: Put another [Protection] sign over the chest, next to the original. In line 2, write the name of the person you want to have access. In line 3, add another name. If done correctly, the word [Protection] will appear in blue.

Step 3: Either delete the original sign, or replace it with even more names. You can add up to 4 other people per chest, making 5 including the original sign poster.

Step 4: Message Deacon if you are confused.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version