.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Boat Sinkers ULTIMATE Boat Guide

<< < (2/4) > >>

Peetah:

--- Quote from: Boat Sinker on October 06, 2010, 07:16:43 PM ---lol im happy to see this here

--- End quote ---
I see wat u did there. With your eyes and shit. :3

Mr. Franklin:
 boat is only guy who would beat me at flood... damn bastard xD :keroppi: :keroppi: :pokeball: :pokeball: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

fenkeN:
What happened to Sinker?

memo3300:

This design was first used by memorex3300. It is soley meant for cruising around in the water fast.

If you can change the name to memo3300 it would be great because it is my actual nick.

-by the way... the wheels used to pwn... since there is no more wheels i don't like to play flood 2 much... It would be nice to re-add the wheels... i sincerely cant see why not... the only reason that i can actually think its because they are good for spam.... but for something we got VIPs and admins.

Boat Sinker:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on October 07, 2010, 02:42:05 PM ---

This design was first used by memorex3300. It is soley meant for cruising around in the water fast.

If you can change the name to memo3300 it would be great because it is my actual nick.

-by the way... the wheels used to pwn... since there is no more wheels i don't like to play flood 2 much... It would be nice to re-add the wheels... i sincerely cant see why not... the only reason that i can actually think its because they are good for spam.... but for something we got VIPs and admins.

--- End quote ---

i remember u made this during the times we made boats with propeller wheels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version