Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Need to ask you guys to check this out.

<< < (2/2)

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Crash on July 22, 2011, 10:32:31 AM ---If he's a hacker with any common sense, he knows that the more people he kills, the more people are going to be watching him.

Here's what you do:

As soon as you see him join TTT, go to spectator. When he finishes loading, he'll think you're  spectating for being AFK and won't worry about it. He's bound to aimbot at least once.

--- End quote ---

Ill probably join under an alias when I can, and spectate him

Sabb:
Meh, I said you should probably just report and let people decide there after thinking of it lol. This works though.

But anyways, it seems pretty suspicious to me... I mean, it looks a lot like he's constantly moving to the head and staying on it, and the movement doesn't look natural. It's really hard to say one way or another though, because it seems there's some lag.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Sabb on July 22, 2011, 12:07:53 PM ---Meh, I said you should probably just report and let people decide there after thinking of it lol. This works though.

But anyways, it seems pretty suspicious to me... I mean, it looks a lot like he's constantly moving to the head and staying on it, and the movement doesn't look natural. It's really hard to say one way or another though, because it seems there's some lag.

--- End quote ---

oh, is this the case?

i'll look at it then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version