Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Deacon I love you

<< < (2/11) > >>

ursus:
i live like a 20-30 minute drive from supertoaster

and like 3 hours from coolz (to my knowledge)

and half of rnd is in california anyway

but its fucking huge

so yeah.

foreveralone.jpg

Supertoaster:

--- Quote from: Eric Clapton on July 01, 2011, 12:10:15 PM ---Actually I don't think this is a good idea sharing the picture for certain reasons. To make a long story short, he was generous enough to give me a pack of the fireworks I've always dreamed of owning, but could never obtain them.

--- End quote ---
  :trollface: iilegal fireworks? the Random Party Van should be arriving momentarily please lube up and prepare yourself

Tomcat:
here in wisconsin we have fireworks stores all along the freeways going up north

best thing is law says 18

im 15

i bought 100 dolla of fireworks for the 4th

come at me

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Tomcat on July 01, 2011, 01:51:34 PM ---here in wisconsin we have fireworks stores all along the freeways going up north

im 15

come at me

--- End quote ---

And there is this city that's 60mi away from us called 'Pahrump'. They have store venders that sell just about every kind of firework. But due to bullshit laws, you can't buy any fun, good fireworks without then being considered illegal. They treat this shit like drugs.

All along the freeways, there are firework check points. If you're caught with them, you can say good-bye to them and hello $500 fine. I don't understand on how people get them, unless they go at like 6 in the morning. Good thing my neighbors set-off illegal ones too as they don't care.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Tomcat on July 01, 2011, 01:51:34 PM ---here in wisconsin we have fireworks stores all along the freeways going up north

im 15

come at me

--- End quote ---

>i am the same age as tomcat
>wat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version