Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

hmmm

<< < (4/5) > >>

Cable:

--- Quote from: Shawn on June 13, 2011, 05:05:54 PM ---I'm the complete opposite "I don't feel the need to hide what i look like"

--- End quote ---
because you are an adult.

Someone like me would have a good reason to keep them self private.

Weirdo's aren't attracted to adults.

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Cable on June 13, 2011, 05:07:38 PM ---because you are an adult.

Someone like me would have a good reason to keep them self private.

Weirdo's aren't attracted to adults.

--- End quote ---

Cable, let me offer you some ice cream, it's in the back of my truck  :trollface:

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on June 13, 2011, 05:05:54 PM ---I'm the complete opposite "I don't feel the need to hide what i look like"

--- End quote ---
It's not about hiding what I look like.

If you really want to go there though, it's more that I have more self pride than to feel the need to share what I look like to every random person on the internet.
Needless to say though, probably half the community does know what I look like, whether it be from Skype or a pic I posted or video.
I just don't see it's necessary to use a picture of myself to show everyone on the forum what I look like.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Sabb on June 13, 2011, 05:04:05 PM ---I don't feel the need to show everyone on the internet what I look like.

--- End quote ---

O rly?

KEYWORDS: PASSION LIKE A BLEEDING WALRUS

And I would legitly set my avatar to someone ass, but coolz would pwn me for it.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Sabb on June 13, 2011, 05:11:22 PM ---It's not about hiding what I look like.

If you really want to go there though, it's more that I have more self pride than to feel the need to share what I look like to every random person on the internet.

--- End quote ---

What does pride have to with showing/not showing yourself?

Anyways I wasn't trying to say you were hiding something all i was trying to say is "I don't care if people know what i look like"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version