Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

English! You were supposed to learn it in first grade!

<< < (8/10) > >>

Moo:
wadafux joo talkin bout, im not talk liek wrongz n shiz

there juss all mad @ mah speekz

» Magic «:
Him nid spanking up da butt

Deacon:
lOlZ

Bovicide:
Frank continues to not read my fucking posts.

The typos I made dont change the fucking meaning. Im not asking people to be fucking perfect, fuck that. I just mean, use homonyms correctly or they make your shit hard to read. When faggots such as frank come in, read about how its a "shitty grammar post" and find a typo unrelated to the topic, they disregard the point of the post (which AGAIN was unrelated to those typos), they fucking disregard the whole post because they seem to be unable to comprehend the point I made which was this:

SOME FUCKING TYPOS ARE OK BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CHANGE THE MEANING OF A POST, OR MAKE IT ANY HARDER TO READ. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN I AND i.

OR DON'T AND DONT.

All of the typos I mentioned dont fall into this category because they may mean different things if typed correctly. But frank will just totally disregard my post because he has an inability to read. To be perfectly honest, i disregard capitalization of I and apostrophes in contraction in non-academic works because they don't affect anything. But manchildren seem unable to even understand what a contraction is vs a completely different word.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Sanders on June 13, 2011, 05:03:46 PM ---Frank continues to not read my fucking posts.

The typos I made dont change the fucking meaning. Im not asking people to be fucking perfect, fuck that. I just mean, use homonyms correctly or they make your shit hard to read. When faggots such as frank come in, read about how its a "shitty grammar post" and find a typo unrelated to the topic, they disregard the point of the post (which AGAIN was unrelated to those typos), they fucking disregard the whole post because they seem to be unable to comprehend the point I made which was this:

SOME FUCKING TYPOS ARE OK BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CHANGE THE MEANING OF A POST, OR MAKE IT ANY HARDER TO READ. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN I AND i.

OR DON'T AND DONT.

All of the typos I mentioned dont fall into this category because they may mean different things if typed correctly. But frank will just totally disregard my post because he has an inability to read. To be perfectly honest, i disregard capitalization of I and apostrophes in contraction in non-academic works because they don't affect anything. But manchildren seem unable to even understand what a contraction is vs a completely different word.

--- End quote ---
Go do a motherfucking Cambridge test you wannabe English teacher asshole.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version