Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Do VIP's like, not spawn as zombie in ZS?

<< < (7/8) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Deacon on June 05, 2011, 06:24:40 PM ---because
i said words then
i put a  :trollface:

--- End quote ---
Fucking lol.
I always think something similar to this when I'm reading 90% of posts with trollface in it :/.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Juliet on June 05, 2011, 07:31:25 PM ---Fucking lol.
I always think something similar to this when I'm reading 90% of posts with trollface in it :/.

--- End quote ---

I tried to refrain from using the trollface emote, but sometimes there's no other way to let someone know "I'm not serious, please don't ban me for saying this."

» Magic «:

--- Quote from: John on June 05, 2011, 01:50:54 AM ---Trolling was succesfull  :trollface:

--- End quote ---

if i say "lol" im happy

therefore i do not care 

John:

--- Quote from: » Magic « on June 06, 2011, 08:55:48 AM ---if i say "lol" im happy

therefore i do not care

--- End quote ---
lol
--- Quote from: Deacon on June 05, 2011, 06:24:40 PM ---because
i said words then
i put a  :trollface:

--- End quote ---
the  :trollface: makes it always seem 90% of the times

--- Quote from: Juliet on June 05, 2011, 11:09:06 AM ---How was that trolling?...

--- End quote ---
Its quite complicated.....
I attempted to troll magic by saying he wanted perks, but deacon blocked it by not seeing i attemted to troll, and then suddenly magic attacked deacon and i was out of the discussion..

my head is full of
TL;DR

Sabb:

--- Quote from: John on June 06, 2011, 11:11:06 AM ---lolthe  :trollface: makes it always seem 90% of the timesIts quite complicated.....
I attempted to troll magic by saying he wanted perks, but deacon blocked it by not seeing i attemted to troll, and then suddenly magic attacked deacon and i was out of the discussion..

my head is full of
TL;DR

--- End quote ---
TL;DR
John can't troll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version