Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Couldn't stand saying this to everyone

<< < (2/3) > >>

Frank:
>girl asks you for help because you're a smart Asian

>SHE WANTS YOUR DICK

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Jericho on May 26, 2011, 03:52:28 AM ---After weeks I came to her and gave her cake and then saying I love you to her.
--- End quote ---

Who the fuck says "i love you" after only knowing the person for like a few weeks? and to make it worse you weren't even dating....

I'm going to add my 2 cents here...

Don't put much faith in finding your soul mate in High School... don't stay tied down with one girl, play the field. Trust me you'd hate to go through all of high school with the same girl just to find out later down the road things aren't going to work out.

And for the love of god never date someone in the same school as you, That only causes problems.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Shawn on May 26, 2011, 10:03:42 AM ---Who the fuck says "i love you" after only knowing the person for like a few weeks? and to make it worse you weren't even dating....

I'm going to add my 2 cents here...

Don't put much faith in finding your soul mate in High School... don't stay tied down with one girl, play the field. Trust me you'd hate to go through all of high school with the same girl just to find out later down the road things aren't going to work out.

And for the love of god never date someone in the same school as you, That only causes problems.

--- End quote ---
I know someoneS here who did that, and I think they did pretty good. You know, 'true love' in High School.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Frank on May 26, 2011, 10:08:19 AM ---I know someoneS here who did that, and I think they did pretty good. You know, 'true love' in High School.

--- End quote ---

Oh don't get me wrong it does happen on the rare chance and if you're talking about devie its still too soon to tell how that well end out since there both still in school. I hope the best for them i truly do but the odds are agianst them.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on May 26, 2011, 10:03:42 AM ---don't stay tied down with one girl, play the field

--- End quote ---
Hah, ya, or act rationally and not "date" every girl you have talked to for a week?
My opinion: fucking wait a while before making a decision, and for the love of god don't just "date" for the sake of dating just for social status or to fit in or w/e.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version