Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Help... me...

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sabb:
I don't get it.

Devie:

--- Quote from: John on May 23, 2011, 11:02:32 AM ---̷̢̳̺͓̪̙̺̣̎̑̿̾ͧ̄ͧͯͫͪͦ̍̉ͣ̽̈̇̂̿ͅH̓ͬ̽͊̚eͥͧ ͯ͗Ì̓̃̍̽s͌̃̄̈́̈̍ T̈̐͌͒̎h̑̂̔̓Eͤ͆ ̾o͑N̐ͫͦ̄̃̚e̿ͦ ͪ̋Wͬh̾ͮͯ̈́͆͋̚O̒̈́ ͫͯ̊̂Wả̓̎̓͑ī̀͂̒̉Tͤ̃̄S̓ ͭ̈́̈̔̚aͭͤ̈́ͥ͑Tͧ ͫ̐̑̈́̓ͭ͑T͌̽̆̅̉̚hͭ̊̐̒̄ͭ̇E ͣͯoͩ͆ͩ͒ͤ͒th̋Ĕ̎R͂ ͛̍̔̏ͩ̋SͭͦiͭD̾ͨ̐̂ͭẺ ̍̀̊ͫǍRͯ͌ͮ́͌̅̉Mͪͨ̉̓ͨS̋ͨ͋̐ ͂ͦ͋̅̎̒s̓ṫͦ̿̃͊ͫR͆ͧ̉ͥ̊̾ͭè̆͊̀t̚­͆ͨͯC̽ͨȟ̍̓̊e̋̏͗̓d̆͗͒̈ͪ͆ T̈̋ͩ̂͛͂o ̎͒G͗ͯ̃ͫr͋e̽͊ͬͨeͨͬͧ͋T̿͌ ̏̏̈́ỷ̔͋̓̃͊O̔u ͌̐ͥt̍͋ͮ̊͑oͨ́ D̉́̓ͯe̍̈́ͯAͭ̿̎̒tH͗ͧ̓'̏ͧ̍͗s̿͌ͧ ͒̈́̊ͨ̐̈́EmBͦ̇ͫ͋R̅͛͆ͪͮͨ̚a͊ͫ͋Ć̒͑ͪ­̎͊̒eͫ
--- End quote ---
awwww that's a really nice quote :)
I like it!

"He is the one who waits at the other side, arms stretched to greet you to death's embrace"
<3
I'll probably take out "He" though so people won't think it's a God reference and think of me as one of those uptight christians who talks to god on facebook

Cable:

--- Quote from: Devie ♥ on May 23, 2011, 01:11:38 PM ---awwww that's a really nice quote :)
I like it!

"He is the one who waits at the other side, arms stretched to greet you to death's embrace"
<3
I'll probably take out "He" though so people won't think it's a God reference and think of me as one of those uptight christians who talks to god on facebook

--- End quote ---

...They do that? ._.

Devie:

--- Quote from: Cable on May 23, 2011, 01:12:53 PM ---...They do that? ._.

--- End quote ---

ya LOL
I'd see status updates that say
"Dear Lord Jesus, I want to thank you for waking me up to another beautiful day"
"Dear God, Please help me through this horrible time"
"God, thank you for everything"

GOD IS ON FACEBOOK, DIDNT YOU GUYS KNOW

This is like back on myspace days where the up tight christians would add "Jesus" onto their friends list and set him as their number 1 top friend...lol

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Devie ♥ on May 23, 2011, 01:15:18 PM ---ya LOL
I'd see status updates that say
"Dear Lord Jesus, I want to thank you for waking me up to another beautiful day"
"Dear God, Please help me through this horrible time"
"God, thank you for everything"

GOD IS ON FACEBOOK, DIDNT YOU GUYS KNOW

This is like back on myspace days where the up tight christians would add "Jesus" onto their friends list and set him as their number 1 top friend...lol

--- End quote ---
OH LORD LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version