Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Anyone willing to....gift me mass effect 2? c:

<< < (6/6)

Don:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on May 17, 2011, 10:20:58 AM ---Exactly.
If you pirate every single game that has great SP, this is telling the Dev's that the games won't sell unless they have crap multiplayer, turning every game into what call of duty was after Big Red One.

--- End quote ---
I am going to pirate every singleplayer game that won't last me more than a few hours.
Because singleplayer games with a 6-hour campaign don't DESERVE support.

Seb:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on May 17, 2011, 11:51:28 AM ---I am going to pirate every singleplayer game that won't last me more than a few hours.
Because singleplayer games with a 6-hour campaign don't DESERVE support.

--- End quote ---

So you're going to pirate games with short campaigns, yet you don't think games with long campaigns deserve support?
I'll pirate games with short singleplayer stories and nothing else, but only as long as they aren't reasonably priced, like Half-Life 2.

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: Seb on May 17, 2011, 01:43:29 PM ---
So you're going to pirate games with short campaigns, yet you don't think games with long campaigns deserve support?
I'll pirate games with short singleplayer stories and nothing else, but only as long as they aren't reasonably priced, like Half-Life 2.

--- End quote ---
I think he means 6 hours is too short.

Don:

--- Quote from: Seb on May 17, 2011, 01:43:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---
>long campaigns
>6 hours
That's why games are getting shittier and shittier.

Cake Faice:
Aww shit...I did buy black cocks. But I still play it now and then, prestige level 45.

@Don

Games nid be more lengthwise like San Andreas. The whole missions where around 70 hours alone, all the other side quests and shit to do was an additional 40 hours or so. Man...I took me 5 months to beat that game on the PS2...even when I bought the official strategy guide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version