Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

What amazes me the most

<< < (3/4) > >>

Shawn:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on April 27, 2011, 08:34:48 AM ---Or the fact that you can't sense obvious as shit trolling.

--- End quote ---

>Implying you didn't get involed into those threads.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on April 27, 2011, 12:49:07 PM --->Implying you didn't get involed into those threads.

--- End quote ---
>implying I in fact implied that or intended to imply it

No, I did get involved in it, but hardly.
I cracked one or two light jokes about it, and tried defending furries in general once or twice when it got out of hand, but I'm not posting comments that are trying to defend peoples' over reactions, even though I'm kind of being a hypocrite for it at the same time, considering I basically just started a fight "about the tiniest bullshit".

Shawn:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on April 27, 2011, 12:54:31 PM --->implying I in fact implied that or intended to imply it

--- End quote ---

We'll instead of saying "Or the fact that we can't sense obvious as shit trolling." you put "you"

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on April 27, 2011, 12:57:22 PM ---We'll instead of saying "Or the fact that we can't sense obvious as shit trolling." you put "you"

--- End quote ---
Because I meant "you".
I didn't start raging about him "mating with his dog" or w/e he posted.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Shawn on April 27, 2011, 12:49:07 PM --->Implying you didn't get involed into those threads.

--- End quote ---

> involed

Anyways,
It was painfully obvious from the start, as Jman stated. I don't need to quote everything he said, and you saw the thread yourself Shawn.
Just the fact we've actually seen WORSE on steam profiles is what made us believe this guy was legit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version