Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Biggest Furry?

<< < (2/11) > >>

Foofoojack:

--- Quote from: Cable on April 24, 2011, 07:34:49 PM ---Dude come on.
This guy is just trying to get a rank on the servers. He is not trying to be mean at all.
It is an extremely dick ass move to laugh at him behind his back just because he choses to live differently than you do.
I honestly hope you feel horrible about what you just did and i hope this thread gets binned immediately.

Oh if we could only -1. You would have lost a shit load of respect guaranteed.

--- End quote ---
I just don't get how someone can be so dedicated to something..that isn't even realistic, or that exist?

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on April 24, 2011, 07:39:05 PM ---I just don't get how someone can be so dedicated to something..that isn't even realistic, or that exist?

--- End quote ---

Explain fiction writers

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on April 24, 2011, 07:39:05 PM ---I just don't get how someone can be so dedicated to something..that isn't even realistic, or that exist?

--- End quote ---
It's then called obsession, but in a good way

Foofoojack:

--- Quote from: blah2355 on April 24, 2011, 07:42:02 PM ---It's then called obsession, but in a good way

--- End quote ---

But it's an impossible obsession ;_;

Sorry if you guys take me as being heavily prejudice 

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Cable on April 24, 2011, 07:34:49 PM ---Dude come on.
This guy is just trying to get a rank on the servers. He is not trying to be mean at all.
It is an extremely dick ass move to laugh at him behind his back just because he choses to live differently than you do.
I honestly hope you feel horrible about what you just did and i hope this thread gets binned immediately.

Oh if we could only -1. You would have lost a shit load of respect guaranteed.

--- End quote ---
I'm laughing at it.
Except I'm laughing because he's so full of himself as to put his furry profile into his Regular app.
Not because he likes to wack his willy to pictures of animated cats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version