Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

spilled coffee all over my laptop

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deacon:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on April 07, 2011, 08:42:21 AM ---Don't forget about the Libyan rebels that got pushed back another 400 kilometres even though they get huge support in forms of air- and missile strikes by the UN.

--- End quote ---

teenagers with plastic guns....
forgive me, world, i was misinformed.
...again.

» Magic «:

--- Quote from: Dacon on April 07, 2011, 08:20:52 AM ---DOUBLE POST

Just when I think its me having the bad day...

AP
BREAKING: Magnitude 7.4 earthquake hits off Japan; tsunami alert issued for ravaged northeastern coast.

EDIT: linkz
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_JAPAN_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-07-11-17-43

--- End quote ---

Another fucking earthquake?

Also you seem to be a bit careful what with breaking it god knows how many times now spilling coffee over it...

Deacon:

--- Quote from: » Magic « on April 07, 2011, 10:19:04 AM ---Another fucking earthquake?

Also you seem to be a bit careful what with breaking it god knows how many times now spilling coffee over it...

--- End quote ---

HEY
the hard drive failed
factory error, factory replacement

and this is what I get for enjoying gmod on a relatively decent computer
;____;

Foofoojack:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on April 07, 2011, 08:42:21 AM ---Don't forget about the Libyan rebels that got pushed back another 400 kilometres even though they get huge support in forms of air- and missile strikes by the UN.

--- End quote ---

And Qaddafi sent a letter to Obama asking for it to stop.
LOL

cogsandspigots:

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on April 07, 2011, 04:14:33 PM ---And Qaddafi sent a letter to Obama asking for it to stop.
LOL

--- End quote ---
Obama: LOLOLOLOL NOPE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version