Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

So I might become Galaxy of Gamings new host,

<< < (5/6) > >>

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on March 09, 2011, 08:05:27 AM ---GoG was shut down most of yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Meh also Death is starting up his own servers. from what he was telling me. He only left rNd Because appeareantly lots of people here hated him.

Same with alot of other people... and thats one of the biggest things i hear from alot of older member that use to be here they all left becuase of all the trolls and the people hating on them...

I know this isn't the thread for this just something i wanted to throw out there.

» Magic «:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on March 08, 2011, 04:56:54 PM ---Aaaaaaaaaand it's official.

Their biggest concern was me leaking their custom zs files. :l

--- End quote ---

leak it liek a tap

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Shawn on March 09, 2011, 08:16:47 AM ---Meh also Death is starting up his own servers. from what he was telling me. He only left rNd Because appeareantly lots of people here hated him.

Same with alot of other people... and thats one of the biggest things i hear from alot of older member that use to be here they all left becuase of all the trolls and the people hating on them...

I know this isn't the thread for this just something i wanted to throw out there.

--- End quote ---

He was asking me. He does want to start up his own, but I doubt he will.

He doesn't have the money, and I doubt he'd be able to configure his gamemode.

Pryvisee:
I.... Fucking hate GoG.. Please if I'm mistaken, but is do they have a Flood server?

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Pryvisee on March 09, 2011, 01:54:47 PM ---I.... Fucking hate GoG.. Please if I'm mistaken, but is do they have a Flood server?

--- End quote ---

From what I'm aware, just two TF2 Servers and the ZS.

Their next servers gonna be a Airwar. Whatever that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version