Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Fucking...

<< < (3/9) > >>

Frank:

--- Quote from: Jman on February 28, 2011, 03:19:38 AM ---That's our smart Superniggur again he's definitly doinitrite!

/sarcasm

--- End quote ---
Are you dumb or what? You're insulting him because he cut his wrists? That's in no way going to help.

Jman:

--- Quote from: Frank on February 28, 2011, 09:00:04 AM ---Are you dumb or what? You're insulting him because he cut his wrists? That's in no way going to help.

--- End quote ---

No I'm not dumb. Supertoaster's dumb for getting out of his problems by inflicting physical harm to himself. In no way should you feel sympathetic as it's a truly stupid thing to do and can cause major damage in the future.

So yes, I am insulting him, and yes, it will help as if he realizes how stupid what he's doing is and what it can cause he may stop.

Tiger Guy:
Don't cut yourself next time you fucking dumbass.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Jman on February 28, 2011, 12:09:33 PM ---No I'm not dumb. Supertoaster's dumb for getting out of his problems by inflicting physical harm to himself. In no way should you feel sympathetic as it's a truly stupid thing to do and can cause major damage in the future.

So yes, I am insulting him, and yes, it will help as if he realizes how stupid what he's doing is and what it can cause he may stop.

--- End quote ---
Cutting is to relieve stress and it just relaxes you.
To insult him about it really is stupid IMO...
You don't know why he does it and what is going on with him.
That's obviously his way to relieve stress, and that might work best for him... that is if he's not trolling or just saying he does for attention.
How ever, I don't think it was necessary to ask the forum... on the internet, considering pretty obvious responses...
But still, if you think it's incredibly stupid, go say the same to everyone else who smokes cigarettes, pot, etc, considering they are all common ways to relieve stress while potentially harming themselves.
Everyone has their own way to deal with problems and reduce stress, to say someone's an idiot because they do it differently makes you sound more like the idiot.
And no, I don't cut, or smoke anything, or anything along those lines to deal with stress, but I consider it ignorant to judge someone the way you did.

EDIT:
Tiger Guy... ಠ_ಠ

Also, cutting releases some hormone or something, can't remember what it is, that actually does calm people.
Just figured I'd mention this before someone says that cutting isn't actually a way to relieve stress and is just for attention or some bull.

Frank:
I'd cut myself if I could get adrenaline @_@

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version