Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so i had a dream

<< < (7/12) > >>

Supertoaster:

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on February 21, 2011, 07:52:32 PM ---This thread. I don't even.

--- End quote ---
It's the best fucking thread in the fucking world so go suck a  :pokeball: from a  :hellokitty:  :redenvelope: you  :troll:

Foofoojack:

--- Quote from: Supertoaster on February 21, 2011, 08:01:07 PM --- It's the best fucking thread in the fucking world so go suck a  :pokeball: from a  :hellokitty:  :redenvelope: you  :troll:

--- End quote ---
ya i'll do that

Myppl9:
This one time i had a dream Don, Sabbath, Toaster, Me, and Seb where in a zombie Apocalypse. Don Went out to get food supplies when they;re was a huge swarm of zombies, I dunno how but sabbath had a Thundergun (cod:black ops) and owned them all and was leik " I NEED MAOR AMMONITION" then he just went into the back of our little bunker and just started drawing on the wall. Then Toaster Went out and poked Don and he Raged and shot a building till it destroyed. So then we found enough supplies for 3 months (food and water) And seb got fat. I just sat there going Wut... then The bunker got invaded and i watched everyone got eaten and then they started eating me, Then i woke up to see my cat was bitting my shoulder from me rolling on her

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: Kewl-AiD Man on February 23, 2011, 03:02:45 PM ---ythi one time i had a dream Don, Sabbath, Toaster, Me, and Seb where in a zombie apocolipse. Don Went out to get food supplies when they;re was a huge swarm of zombies, I dunno how but sabbath had a Thundergun (cod:black ops) and owned them all and was leik " I NEED MAOR AMMONITION" then he just went into the back of our little bunker and just started drawing on the wall. Then Toaster Went out and poked Don and he Raged and shot a building till it destroyed. So then we found enough supllies for 3 months (food and water) And seb got fat. I just sat there going Wut... then The bunker got invaided and i watched everyone got eaten and then they started eating me, Then i woke up to see my cat was bitting my shoulder from me rolling on her

--- End quote ---

wat........

Bovicide:
You guys have wimpy dreams. I have dreams about zombie apocalypses. Like last night I had a dream i was like the only normal person  left, and i had to climb a huge zombie filled tower to do some magic shit or something to save the people and turn them back to humans. Needless to say, I had to bust some nigga zombies up.

I fuck yea'd, shot some nigga zombies, found some npc companions, and almost got there.... When the FUCKING NEIGHBOR WITH HIS SHITTY MUSIC WOKE ME UP

FUCK THAT GUY.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version