Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

Best Anime/Manga Ever!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Xrain:
Honestly I can't stand one piece...

Too long
Too much DBZ stand around and talk at each other

It really didn't need to be almost 500 episodes long and still going.
He is still hasn't even gotten the pirate treasure or w/e he wanted. (I don't think anyway)
All of the plot elements could easily have been condensed into less than 100 episodes, without much loss.

To me tbh, the perfect anime length is 50 episodes.

Any longer and the pacing moves along at the pace of a snail in absolute zero, or it gets so ridiculous, and over the top when compared to its origins it isn't even the same show anymore.
At some point your character doesn't really need to undergo any more changes, and you should just bring the show to a conclusion.
Powering characters down isn't really that satisfying, I mean if he had the ability to single-handedly blow up a fkin planet, he shouldn't later have difficulty defeating some shrubbery in his lawn.

Any-shorter, and you always want it to go on longer.

D. Gray Man so far is the only anime I am glad went on more than 50 episodes as of yet.

PS: That elk thing creeps me the hell out.

ursus:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

This thread is now over. You can all go home.

Bovicide:
The best? I don't know if I can say one that is the best, since I've seen all sorts of genres and stuff. You cant compare Rambo with Fantasia. So these two

Aria the Animation/Natural/Origination

Yes it may be pansy as hell, but it was a beautiful story. Its about these chicks on mars that row gondolas.

Black Lagoon

I can't say for sure that this is the best action I've watched, and I'm biased cause I watched it recently, but no anime has kept me on the edge of my seat like black lagoon for a long time. Here is a taste.

Black Lagoon: The Fucking Short Version

Comedy really deserves its own category too, but I'm lazy. Just so you know, if you think one of the big three (Bleach/One Piece/Naruto) is the best ever, you have got a LOT more shit left to watch.

war340k:
As much as I loved Black Lagoon and the collection of One Piece episodes I have seen.

I believe "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion" and "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2" take the title of best anime.

memo3300:

I saw all the fucking episodes

Edit:

If you are going to -1 me just because i am posting my opinion.... go ahead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version