.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Minecraft Simple Trap/Cannon tutorials :D

<< < (3/4) > >>

Boardtech:
make it dispense 99999999999999999999999999 eggs when a player steps on a pressure pad

Buddha:
wtfs a dispenser? D:
>i'm still on alpha 1.2.6

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Buddha on January 22, 2011, 07:23:39 PM ---wtfs a dispenser? D:
>i'm still on alpha 1.2.6

--- End quote ---

> alpha

LULULU

UberLord:
This, this will be very useful. Me and my friend on his minecraft server have a gigantic pyramid, and we planned on making traps. The things is, we only had a few traps in handy. The cannon we already had planned out, and I'll definitly talk to him about the land mine. Thanks!

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: jetstodown on January 20, 2011, 07:26:05 PM ---Spoiler: Cannon (click to show/hide)Find an area you want to shoot at.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Now create a 6x3 rectangle on the ground
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Raise everything up 1 block except the first 3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Fill the inside blocks with water
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Now fill the 2nd layer with TNT including the middle portion of the 1st unraised layer
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Make steps to get to the top. (kinda hard to explain)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Make lines of redstone coming from the last 4 TNT blocks and connect it to a button
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Now connect the ending TNT piece to a SEPERATE button near the other
Spoiler (click to show/hide)To get the TNT to launch. Click the right button. Wait until the TNT hissing noise stops. and Hit the second. It will send the TNT forwards!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Land Mine! (click to show/hide)Clear out a 5x4 room underground 1 layer below ground
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Place 3 blocks in the shape shown in the left pic. or top pic w/e way your screen makes it. then add water to the middle and raising it to the groud living the middle hollow. Do this to the other side.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Now go to the ground level and dig away the block above the water. And replace it with TNT and place a wodden pressure plate over it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Now when you or a mob step on it you fall down and DIE1111!1111112
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

--- End quote ---

lulz say bye bye to your diamond shovel...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version