Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Hmmm k.

<< < (4/6) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on January 18, 2011, 02:34:21 PM ---Apparently I'm a hypocrite because I also -1 people's posts for no reason. Except I don't.

Apparently I'm also stupid, the reason for which I've yet to be informed.

Perhaps people don't like my posts, but 20 -1's over the course of several hours is trolling. Either that or someone is going through their period and -1'd a bunch of posts.

--- End quote ---
udumb
The bright red part of my post was supposed to attract your attention for a reason...
Anyway...
You pay too much attention to your respect if you keep track of it and feel the need to complain when you get -1'd a bit...

ItchyDani3l:
Well I can understand not keeping track of it when you have 100+, but when you lose 10 of your 46 respect it's not a very pleasant sight.
especially when you don't know who did it and why.

^hence why I made this thread.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on January 18, 2011, 04:10:44 PM ---Well I can understand not keeping track of it when you have 100+, but when you lose 10 of your 46 respect it's not a very pleasant sight.
especially when you don't know who did it and why.

^hence why I made this thread.

--- End quote ---
Yea, it's called internet, and they're called trolls.
Or people not liking you/your posts...

Supertoaster:
my respect keeps going down and i don't know why, i tried to stop making dumb post, which is honestly hard for me, i dont know what i'm doing wrong and i feel bad.

Sabb:
Don't let people's opinions affect you so much, especially not on the internet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version