Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Is it me...

<< < (3/9) > >>

Don:
TIME TO MOP UP, FOLKS.
SUPER SERIOUS MODE ACTIVATED.

--- Quote from: Seb on January 10, 2011, 06:50:11 PM ---...or is seemingly everybody making an admin application?

Hell we're basically giving it to everybody Ubermensch and up.

--- End quote ---
Just because people make admin apps, doesn't mean they get admins/have chances of admins. It only really shows someone wants admin.
The reason why there has been a recent push in admin apps was because Sanders got demoted, but since Devie and Teeny were promoted to Admin recently, I don't think there will be any promotions until around April-July time (judging from last year's promotions). Don't take my word for it, though.
You can usually see who has good/any/fair chances of getting admin by looking at the replies to their app, doing some "research" yourself and asking people for their opinion on others.

--- Quote from: Deacon(TakeBackTheRain) on January 10, 2011, 06:51:51 PM ---so...you're telling me to get admin, i need to spam.

--- End quote ---
I don't even care if it's sarcasm.
>SMasters 80 posts
>Orgazmo 60 posts
You don't get admin for having shitloads of posts, if all your posts only contain "LOL" "randomsmiley" and other shit then that's not gonna help your cause at all, it's about activity as well as other factors.

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on January 10, 2011, 07:05:00 PM ---Some admin apps NEED to be removed (Frank/Yomo/Cable/ect), due to the fact they were DEMOTED from VIP (Or never got it in the first place).

--- End quote ---
Neither SMasters nor Jim applied for even Regular and therefore were promoted from Guest to Admin, so your argument is invalid.
Even though a demotion should be taken into consideration, it should not hinder you from applying for admin. If any apps should be deleted, it'd be the ones with few/no answers.

--- Quote from: gamefreak on January 10, 2011, 08:49:34 PM --->he thinks he  has a chance of getting admin

--- End quote ---
I'm not even gonna comment on this it's so damn stupid.

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on January 10, 2011, 08:56:17 PM ---There aren't any requierments, true.
But if you got demoted for abuse, and are not able to handle the power of VIP, then you most definitely will NOT get Admin.
It's just common sense.

--- End quote ---
Correct, there are no requirements.
This means there are NO requirements.
Even if you've been demoted for abuse and couldn't handle a certain thing, that doesn't mean you can't apply for admin or have a fair chance of getting it.

Devie:

--- Quote from: Seb on January 10, 2011, 06:50:11 PM ---Hell we're basically giving it to everybody Ubermensch and up.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by this? Before I assume things, I want clarification.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Devie ♥ on January 11, 2011, 10:18:48 AM ---What do you mean by this? Before I assume things, I want clarification.

--- End quote ---
Mean's Seb is jealous.
And everyone was making apps over Christmas non-stop... you're late, Seb.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on January 11, 2011, 11:19:57 AM ---Mean's Seb is jealous.
And everyone was making apps over Christmas non-stop... you're late, Seb.

--- End quote ---

It started when Mr. S got demoted.

coolzeldad:
I choose admins

I choose admins based on what I think of them as a person and about what I believe or have observed them handle

I do not even glance at post counts in my decisions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version