Promotions (Read Only) > Admin

Application: Franklin

(1/2) > >>

jimonions:
Spoiler: Old Application (click to show/hide)

Mr. Franklin's Administration Application

Introduction:Well it has finally come to a time for me to apply for admin. I just felt that around the holidays would be good enough. I won't make the introduction very long because its an introduction.

About Me:I was born in Albany, NY on March 29th, 1972. I graduated at Albany High school in Albany, NY in 1990. I then moved to Hamburg,Germany and attended for 4 years at SAE Institute. from 1992 to 1996. From there i Worked in Berlin as a Civil Engineer, Northern division. After i was done with that, i moved back to the US in Albany(In 2005). In April 2009, i moved to South Carolina. I then worked at a High School as a Math Teacher until summer 2011.
I joined rNd around December, 2008. and i am still playing here today.

Times online: On a normal day, i am on for about 3-4 hours(always online on steam when PC is turned on)

Servers I mostly play on(Favorite ones to):Trouble in Terrorist Town
Zombie Survival
Rotation
Sledbuild
Wirebuild

Steam ID/RND Name/ Full Name:
Kingx05/Mr. Franklin/ David Guyer

Why I should be Admin:1. I have great experience with administration
2. I am a friendly person
3. No reports were made on me
4. Never been banned intentionally before
5. I have been respected/VIP ever sense December 2008

Why I want to be Admin:1. Well the administrative team for RND needs a little bit more Responsibility and Tolerance.
2. Many of my old friends are admins
3. I am a very respected member of the community
4. I have been an admin on past Gmod servers, SAMP servers, and a Minecraft server
5. If respect is given to me then i give respect back.

Situations:Someone is holding up the round on Deathrun
1. I would investigate the situation and find out why He/She is holding up the round.
2(a). If person is AFK - Kick the person, and if He/She is a friend, message Him/Her on steam about why they got kicked.
2(b). If person is being a dick - Give him a warning.
3. If he keeps doing it - Second warning
4(a). If he says nothing - Last warning, and possible Slaying
4(b). If he tells me to fk off - Slay him then kick him for disrespecting an admin
5. The person still won't stop it - Tell this to other admins and we would have him on a possible watch list, so we could see if this person is still being a dick on the server.

Someone is prop pushing on Flood
1. Tell the person to stop.
2. If keeps prop pushing - First warning
3. Keeps on prop pushing - Second warning
4. Is still prop pushing - Kick the person
5. Person comes back, prop pushes again - Last warning, and kick
6. He/She keeps pushing - Kick again and a possible ban.

People are money rounding in Flood
1. Tell them they won't get any money out of it and that it's therefore useless.
2. Slap them off their boats or slay them.
3. If they moneyround again - slap them off again, or slay them
4. If they try it again - kick them.
5. In case they attempt to money round again - Kick and short period of ban, like 10 minutes.
6. If they keep money rounding -Ban them for longer periods of time, and contact other admins about this person, so they know who to look for if he/she does it again.

Killing fellow Traitor buddy on TTT
1. Ask the person why they RDMed their traitor buddy.
2. No response - Warning them kick them
3. Because they shot them - ask the other one why he did it.
4. If the other one tried to RDM their buddy, but the other one killed him first - kick the one that attempted to RDM.
5. In case this is repeated (in both cases) - ban the person over a short time. If the behaviour keeps up, ban for longer times.

RDMing the detective as an innocent
1. Same as Killing fellow Traitor buddy, rules that apply here are the same.

Someone is glitching (not spawned on glitch, TTT and Flood)
1. If he/she keeps glitching - Give him/her a warning to never do it again and kill him/her again.
2. He/She does it again - kick the glitcher. Also contact other admins so they know who to look for.
3. He/She comes back and glitches again - ban him/her for glitching.
4. Does it again - Ban for a longer period of time. If he/she keeps doing it, ban for longer periods of time.

Someone is using a name changer
1. Double status in console to get the SteamID.
2. Open SourceBans and ban the namechanger.
3. Tell other admins about the situation and tell them to keep an eye out for this person.

Someone is using an aimbot
1. Investigate - I would kill myself at the start of the round to spectate the person in first person (TTT).
2. If it's skill - Tell the people that just because someone can aim, doesn't mean they hack.
3. If it's getting odd - keep watching and start recording, and contact other admins about it.
4. The aimbot is obvious and/or detected after long spectating - Ban for several hours and if the person uses hacks again, ban permanently.

Someone is using speedhacks
1. Exact same procedures as above.

Someone is mic-spamming, general population wants him/her gone
I would tell them how to mute people and that mic spamming is not a kick/bannable offense.
If the only intention of the mic spam is earrape, I would mute them over ASS.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people
2. If person tells me to fuck off - Give a warning. If person tells me to fuck off again, kick him/her.
3. If the person is quiet - All good. Keep an eye on them.
4. If the previous person that told me to fuck off is doing the same after coming back - ban the person for 10 minutes to take a walk, contact other admins about this person.

Games I have (on Steam):Battlefield 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Empire: Total War
Garry's Mod
GTA IV
GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2:Episode One
Half-Life 2:Episode Two
Half-Life 2:Lost Coast
King Arthur: The Roleplaying Game
L4D
L4D2
Magicka
Medieval II: Total War
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
Mount&Blade
Mount&Blade: Warband
Overlord: Collection
Portal
SID 5
Team Fortress 2

ConclusionIf i get denied, then i will not make any complaints. ;)
                                                             Mr. Franklin's Administration Application

Introduction:
Hello I'm Mr. Franklin, and i really love sweet tea.

About Me:
I lived in New York for 14 years, then in 2009 i moved to South Carolina. I know live again in Upstate New York. I signed up for the US army in august 2012, and i shipped off to OSUT(basic training) in july of last year. I'm now stationed at Fort Drum, NY, and i'm loving it. I've been part of rNd for 5 years now, and i've been active and inactive many times. I plan on going to college after i do 3 years time in the army, and when i finish college i plan on becoming an engineer officer in the united states army.

Times online: Every other day

Servers I mostly play on:
Trouble in Terrorist Town
Zombie Survival
Fretta
Wirebuild

Steam ID/RND Name/ Full Name:
Kingx05/Mr. Franklin/ Kenneth Guyer

Why I should be Admin:
1. I have great experience with administration
2. I am a friendly person
3. No reports were made on me
4. Never been banned intentionally before
5. I have been respected/VIP from December 2008 to July 2012

Why I want to be Admin:
1. I want this community to grow and prosper ever more
2. Many of my old friends are admins
3. I am a very respected member of the community
4. I have been an admin on past Gmod servers, SAMP servers, and a Minecraft server
5. I always respect my peers and eveyone around me

Situations:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Someone is holding up the round on Deathrun
1. I would investigate the situation and find out why He/She is holding up the round.
2(a). If person is AFK - Kick the person, and if He/She is a friend, message Him/Her on steam about why they got kicked.
2(b). If person is being a dick - Give him a warning.
3. If he keeps doing it - Second warning
4(a). If he says nothing - Last warning, and possible Slaying
4(b). If he tells me to fk off - Slay him then kick him for disrespecting an admin
5. The person still won't stop it - Tell this to other admins and we would have him on a possible watch list, so we could see if this person is still being a dick on the server.

Killing fellow Traitor buddy on TTT
1. Ask the person why they RDMed their traitor buddy.
2. No response - Warning them kick them
3. Because they shot them - ask the other one why he did it.
4. If the other one tried to RDM their buddy, but the other one killed him first - kick the one that attempted to RDM.
5. In case this is repeated (in both cases) - ban the person over a short time. If the behaviour keeps up, ban for longer times.

RDMing the detective as an innocent
1. Same as Killing fellow Traitor buddy, rules that apply here are the same.

Someone is glitching (not spawned on glitch, TTT)
1. If he/she keeps glitching - Give him/her a warning to never do it again and kill him/her again.
2. He/She does it again - kick the glitcher. Also contact other admins so they know who to look for.
3. He/She comes back and glitches again - ban him/her for glitching.
4. Does it again - Ban for a longer period of time. If he/she keeps doing it, ban for longer periods of time.

Someone is using a name changer
1. Double status in console to get the SteamID.
2. Open SourceBans and ban the namechanger.
3. Tell other admins about the situation and tell them to keep an eye out for this person.

Someone is using an aimbot
1. Investigate - I would kill myself at the start of the round to spectate the person in first person (TTT).
2. If it's skill - Tell the people that just because someone can aim, doesn't mean they hack.
3. If it's getting odd - keep watching and start recording, and contact other admins about it.
4. The aimbot is obvious and/or detected after long spectating - Ban for several hours and if the person uses hacks again, ban permanently.

Someone is using speedhacks
1. same procedures as above.

Someone is mic-spamming, general population wants him/her gone
I would tell them how to mute people and that mic spamming is not a kick/bannable offense.
If the only intention of the mic spam is earrape, I would mute them over ASS.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people
2. If person tells me to fuck off - Give a warning. If person tells me to fuck off again, kick him/her.
3. If the person is quiet - All good. Keep an eye on them.
4. If the previous person that told me to fuck off is doing the same after coming back - ban the person for 10 minutes to take a walk, contact other admins about this person.
Games I have (on Steam):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kingx05/games?tab=all

Conclusion
I know the secret pertaining to my identity has been kept a secret for so long, but your age and your face, doesn't really make a difference on the internet today. Its best for me to flat out tell who i am then to keep it a secret any longer.

» Magic «:
yesyesyesyes :thumbsup:

Rbn:
 :thumbsup:

He is a nice person, mostly of the time he is online, seens responsible, need to see how he do the job.  :trollface:

Juan_Ambriz:
I think Franklin would be a very good candidate for Admin, He is a very cool guy, Helpful WHENEVER i need help unless he doesnt have the answer, he answers. He is on the servers at least once a day, from what i have seen. Also he has been on the server for i think about 3 years?

I Honestly think he is good for Admin.

(Even though this app is like 2 years old!)

Frank:
Yes! Yes! I approve of this application.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version