.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Trouble in Terrorist Town Rules

<< < (2/26) > >>

Seb:

--- Quote from: Sanders on August 13, 2010, 10:03:43 AM ---The legit thread... I never felt right letting Frank own the topic, seemed like he was just trying to rack up posts.
--- End quote ---

Jim's sig comes to mind.

Jman:
good guide

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Shawn on August 13, 2010, 12:28:15 PM ---
I'd suggest don't kick if you just see it happen sometimes people do accidentally kill the fellow T by mistake (Lost temple i closed the spike room because an innocent went in but a fellow T followed him but i didn't noticed when i click the button.)

Make sure he didn't spawn in the glitch. on some maps I spawned into the glitch when the round starts (which sucks)

Also a good rule should be:

No RDMing as a detective since if you take out the detective you lose tons of karma

--- End quote ---

Alright I'll address these things.

Ill add an "intentional" requirement for fellow traitor killing.

Give me example of map where you spawn in the glitch, and we will fix the map.

As for the rdm as detective goes, I'd like to deal with that on a case by case basis. Frankly I don't like the idea of RDM since anyone can define "rdm" however they want to, especially for detectives who have the added pressure of being known innocent. If they make a wrong judgment, they shouldn't get banned for it.

» Magic «:

--- Quote from: Sanders on August 16, 2010, 02:18:27 PM ---As for the rdm as detective goes, I'd like to deal with that on a case by case basis. Frankly I don't like the idea of RDM since anyone can define "rdm" however they want to, especially for detectives who have the added pressure of being known innocent. If they make a wrong judgment, they shouldn't get banned for it.

--- End quote ---

umad

Just because your basically "Invincible" without getting the killer to lose over 9000 karma, Doesn't mean you should go around with a shotgun/ump and shoot everybody, They can't exactly shoot back, That's for a ban ;o

Jman:

--- Quote from: » Magic « on August 16, 2010, 03:09:55 PM ---
umad

Just because your basically "Invincible" without getting the killer to lose over 9000 karma, Doesn't mean you should go around with a shotgun/ump and shoot everybody, They can't exactly shoot back, That's for a ban ;o

--- End quote ---

this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version