.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Trouble in Terrorist Town Rules

<< < (23/26) > >>

Sabb:
I just double face palmed.
I don't even know if it's considered face palming since I smashed my face into my desk rather than into my palm...

c0mp1337:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on March 03, 2011, 09:02:54 PM ---I just double face palmed.
I don't even know if it's considered face palming since I smashed my face into my desk rather than into my palm...

--- End quote ---

sorry for my blatant stupidity.

bipolardiz:
whats ban is that we have members joining and stay because "its one of the only servers that allwow micpsamming (or something related to it)." That strikes me as a bad ideology against rnd.

Deacon:

--- Quote from: bipolardiz on March 04, 2011, 01:16:12 AM ---whats ban is that we have members joining and stay because "its one of the only servers that allwow micpsamming (or something related to it)." That strikes me as a bad ideology against rnd.

--- End quote ---

is that the price we pay for being so friendly? i mean, thats why i joined. (the friendliness not the micspamming)

bipolardiz:

--- Quote from: Deacon on March 04, 2011, 01:26:02 AM ---is that the price we pay for being so friendly? i mean, thats why i joined. (the friendliness not the micspamming)

--- End quote ---

I think thats the price we pay for not having a hldj block. Because I have been seeing many like for sm. If anything thats the price we pay for not being ban happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version