Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

SAnders makes me watch good anime! :(

<< < (6/8) > >>

bipolardiz:
i like hack only prob is its old and I have seen random ones, so its kinda hard.

ryuijiq:
Does anyone know the movie where the world is competing in some online game (they're all at text consoles lol) where they have avatars and they fight each other in some huge virtual world. Some fag tries to take over the world by haxing all the accounts (he shows up as a huge-ass black and red monster eating all the avatars). There's guy in the main family who has a messed up relationship with his grandmother. He also had an iPhone (:( he didn't jailbreak :() whose lockcode was his grandmother's birthday or something like that. Then at the end a girl in the family starts some playing some betting game in the world and eventually wins back all the haxed accounts.

I'm not familiar with anime/manga, sry. That's all I remember.

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: ryuijiq on December 07, 2010, 01:58:18 PM ---Does anyone know the movie where the world is competing in some online game (they're all at text consoles lol) where they have avatars and they fight each other in some huge virtual world. Some fag tries to take over the world by haxing all the accounts (he shows up as a huge-ass black and red monster eating all the avatars). There's guy in the main family who has a messed up relationship with his grandmother. He also had an iPhone (:( he didn't jailbreak :() whose lockcode was his grandmother's birthday or something like that. Then at the end a girl in the family starts some playing some betting game in the world and eventually wins back all the haxed accounts.

I'm not familiar with anime/manga, sry. That's all I remember.

--- End quote ---

Summer Wars. Just watched it and was awesome.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5681/Summer_Wars

yoshi:
Bible Black.
No comment.  :keroppi:

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: SHYoshi on December 13, 2010, 09:03:35 AM ---Bible Black.
No comment.  :keroppi:

--- End quote ---

> A super normal friend is over at my house working on our group project with me
> Like so normal i dont even know he knows about 4chan or anime or anything
> We are in my favorites and he sees "myanimelist"
> Sidetrack and talking about anime
> Show him my anime list
> Pause
> he says "Where is bible black"
> his face when he says that

>my face

>his face when he sees my face and realizes we both recognize a nasty hentai

>"never speak of this again"

Navigation

[0] Message Index